Searching for a quality commercial roofing company in Mathis,TX, can pose to be a difficult task. You need to be able to count on your roofing team to consistently take care of you. Commercial roofing is a very important job because they seem to be larger than residential homes. We would like to make sure that you are fearless in our abilities from day one and that our roofing contractors can provide you the type of quality that you are looking for. As a quality commercial roofing company, we make certain that the roofing contractors on our team are fully trained, certified, and licensed so that you will never have anything less than piece of mind. You, as a customer, are what keeps us going so we always value what you say. We will make certain that we always give you a top quality roofing system so that you will rely on us for all your roofing needs, later on.
We will make certain, as your commercial roofing company, that we are able to give you all of your commercial roofing needs. Our professional roofers are able to do everything from single ply roofing, roof coatings, and metal roofing, to industrial roofing projects like schools and hospitals. We believe in consistently improving\bettering our skills no matter how much we already know, so that we can supply you with the best. You deserve to have the very top quality and that is what we will bring to you. When you need something like 24/7 emergency services, we offer them to be certain you have it. If you have an emergency with your roof outside of normal business hours, you can always get ahold of us. If you call Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817, we can be there for you as your commercial roofing company.
It is usual that people get so caught up in varying aspects of life that they forget about their roofing system and why they should take care of it. These repairs have to be looked at so that they don’t end up becoming something larger than it should to be. The problem with this is that through time, those little repairs turn into big issues and can cause a roof to do things like rust, develop water damage, or get holes. The roof may appear that it should be replaced, but you don’t always need to do that. Not only is it cheaper to restore your roof, it is healthier for the environment as well because you aren’t wasting any parts of your roof. When a restoration is completed, it is typically simpler than a replacement and is finished in a few steps. To avoid all of the time and cost of getting a new roof, think about getting a roof restoration instead. Our roofers here at Hellenic Roofing & Construction, are available to help you in any way that we can and give you the best roof we can.
- Silicone Roof Make your roof cooler than it has been with a silicone roof that can supply you protection.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roof is be able to protect from heavy foot traffic and stay protected from water damage that can often happen to flat roofing systems.
- Polyurea Roof Waterproof your roof by making it a polyurea roof and it can remain protected.
- Elastomeric Roof If you need a roof that will last the test of time without chipping and cracking, this can do it.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Having a roof restoration is a solid choice that is a lot less expensive than having it replaced.
There are many different roof coatings out there that we also provide and are able to keep your roof safe. Every roof coating is different and will be able to protect your roof in many ways. We have a coating called elastomeric and it is extremely popular and will not let you down. Most of them create a waterproof seal and others act as a reflective shield so that the sun’s rays will reflect off and make your building cooler. With their energy saving capabilities and because they can make your roof last longer for a long time, a roof coating is a great option to think about.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
A flat roof will need to have extra protection than a lot of other roofs. Since it has a flat top, it has a hard time cleaning off things like water or debris that end up on it. When water stays on top of the roof for a long amount of time, it will end up causing problems and if there is previous damage to the roof, it will only make it worse. It is a wise choice to have a roof coating put on so that it is waterproof. We would like your roof to stay safe for as long as it can so we will go over the choices with you to see what you would like. These make the roofing system able to walk on as well and will seal out the water and dirt on it.
- Single Ply Roofing Single ply roofing is a fantastic way to make your roof safe and offer something that is safe and simple to have out on your flat roof.
- Modified Bitumen This material is bonded together and creates a waterproofed barrier that is strong.
- Commercial Roof Repair Repairing your roof before the problem gets bigger, is important to make sure that you avoid having to have a full roof replacement.
- Flat Roof Repair A flat roof repair should be completed by a professional roof contractor and will be able to help prevent your roof from having to have a replacement in the end.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing is great because it will reflect the sun off of your roof, lowering your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
A common option among single ply roofing are TPO roofing systems because they are extremely strong. Because of its white reflective cooling, it is able to reflect the light from of the roof and prevent the roof from getting too hot. This will make the roof cooler and in doing that, it can lower the energy bill for your home. These roofing systems are warranty safe and last between 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
Built up roofing has been around for very long and is one of the original roofing materials. This is a reliable choice and can last on your building for around 25 years. The material provided is typically created from a mixture of tar and gravel to keep it from moving. They are a solid roofing option as they are very strong. Give us a call at 832-704-2817 and the team at Hellenic Roofing & Construction will go through the varying options with you.
For a roofing system that will last over 20 years, a modified bitumen roof is a solid option. More and more commercial roofs are having this material on it because it is so dependable. The advantages of a modified bitumen roof are that they can be seamless and that in itself is a nice option because it makes sure that nothing is coming through and creating damage. They are also very strong and fire resistant so it is not likely that a storm or hail would be able to cause damage to this roof.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Choosing a metal roof is a great choice for your commercial roof. Metal roofing can oftentimes last up to 70 years, and that makes it a prime contender when looking for a roof. Our professional roofers are experts in metal roofing, having done them many times. There are pros and cons that come along with metal roofing though that should be known about ahead of time. This material is great at withstanding strong weather and hail, but it also is resistant against fires. Its long lasting strength is a reason that it is so commonly found on many commercial buildings and even is becoming popular among residential roofs. One negative to this roofing is that it often times will have to have a roof coating in order to continue it lasting as long as possible without rusting. If you need commercial metal roofing in Mathis, TX, call 832-704-2817 and our roofing contractors will be available to help you find what is the best for you.
- Standing Seam Metal If you would like a roof that can last you for a long time, a standing seam metal roof will do that.
- Steel Roofing Steel roofing is hands down the best and top quality that you will find. Our professionals can put this on for you.
- Aluminum Roofing A lightweight roofing system that won’t weigh down the building, but can still provide you the coverage you want, is an aluminum roof.
- Stone Coated Steel Stone coated steel is a nice way to be sure your roof is solid, but also looks good as well.
- Corrugated Metal Provide your roof with something strong that will look great.
- Metal Shingle Metal shingles look like normal shingles but are able to give you the strength and safety that a metal roof would give you.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Choosing a roof that can be dependable and keep your roof as sturdy as possible can be achomplished with this roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Find a roof that locks together and is able to keep your roof protected.
- Copper Roof Copper roofing can look good and keep it safe at the same time.