Searching for a dependable commercial roofing company in Ingleside,TX, can seem to be a difficult task. If you choose a roofing team, you need to always be able to depend on them. Commercial roofing is a very important job because they seem to be bigger than residential homes. We do whatever we can to make certain that you feel great about choosing us for your roofing job. The roofers on our team are trained, certified, and licensed because we are a high quality commercial roofing company that won’t let you down. We value you as a customer because you are the reason we are in business. We want to give you a great, sturdy roof that you can depend on so that if ever there is an issue in the future, you never hesitate to reach out to us for help.
We will be certain, as your commercial roofing company, that we are able to give you all of your commercial roofing needs. Our expert roofing contractors are able to do anything from single ply roofing, roof coatings, and metal roofing, to industrial roofing projects like schools and hospitals. We are regularly improving our skills by remaining up to date with the latest roofing technology so that we can provide you the best. In everything that we do, we will be certain to give you the best because that is what you deserve. We also have 24/7 emergency services that let us to be here for you when you need it the most. In an emergency with your roof, we are the ones to get ahold of. Phone 832-704-2817 and let Hellenic Roofing & Construction your commercial roofing company.
Often people don’t pay attention to their roofs and wind up missing out on smaller repairs. This is why it is so important to have your roof checked so that this is not something you are dealing with. A large problem that occurs is that rust will develop and holes can just get bigger. The roof might appear that it should be replaced, but you don’t always have to do that. You should consider having your roof restored and not replaced so that you will avoid the extra cost and wasting of materials. This technique is done relatively easily by inspecting the roof, power washing it, putting on the new material, and then re inspecting at the end. If possible, you can always try to restore your roof instead of replace it. Hellenic Roofing & Construction can assist you in going over options and choose what is best for your roof.
- Silicone Roof A silicone roof is a great way to be sure that your roof is safe and cooled down.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roof on your commercial building is a solid choice to pick for water protection.
- Polyurea Roof Waterproof your roofing system by making it a polyurea roof and it can stay protected.
- Elastomeric Roof If you need a roof that will last the test of time without chipping and cracking, this can do it.
- Commercial Roof Restoration A roof restoration can be an choice and if it is, you will see how much more affordable it is.
There are many different roof coatings out there that we additionally provide and will be able to keep your roof safe. Each roof coating will be able to do a different thing and keep it protected in varying ways. We have a coating named elastomeric and it is extremely common and won’t let you down. They all do varying things like lower your cooling bill from the reflective material or creating a waterproof seal. With their energy saving capabilities and because they will make your roof last longer for a long time, a roof coating is a great option to think about.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
A flat roof will have to have extra protection than a lot of other roofs. Since it has a flat top, it has a hard time cleaning off things like water or debris that get on it. When water sits for a long amount of time, it can end up causing damage and if there is previous damage to the roof, it will only make it worse. It is a good idea to get a roof coating installed on your commercial flat roofing system to keep it safe from these kinds of things. We would like your roofing system to stay protected for as long as it can so we will go over the options with you to see what you would like. You will still be allowed to walk on your roofing system and it will be safe from stuff like water and dirt.
- Single Ply Roofing A single ply roof is easily installed and is able to keep your roof safe for many years.
- Modified Bitumen This material is easily becoming more and more popular because of its strength and protection.
- Commercial Roof Repair If you want a commercial roof repair, we have the professionals that can deal with it for you.
- Flat Roof Repair If your flat roof has to have a repair, it is crucial to get it fixed to avoid more damage.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing can be great because it will reflect the sun off of your roof, lowering your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
A popular option from single ply roofing are TPO roofing systems because they are extremely strong. It has white reflective cooling abilities to keep the heat off your roofing system. If you would like to reduce the energy bill in your home, this is the way. The warranty will keep you protected, but the actual roofing material should last between 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
The built up roof is one of the beginning roofing systems done for flat and slightly sloped roofs. They will last around 25 years and are a great pick because of their dependability and because they look great on your roof. It holds in place because the combination of material is tar and gravel. This is a nice choice for your flat roof because of its overall strength and safety. When you need to go through the different options you have, dial Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817.
Modified bitumen roofing systems are good because they are able to protect your commercial building for over 20 years. More and more commercial roofs are having this material on it because it is durable. The great part about this roof is that it is able to become weatherproofed due to it becoming sealed to be seamless. It can also make your roof safe from hail and is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial roofs are a great spot to install metal and keep it protected. It is a prime contender with other roofing options because it will last up to 70 years. We are experienced in metal roofing and will be able to get the job finished right. There are pros and cons with each roof, and metal is no exception. A few pros are of course the strength of metal that is unbeatable and is able to hold up against heavy weather, hail, and even fires. When you want something that can last a long time, this is a great option. A roof coating is often necessary to put on it because otherwise it may become rusted or damaged. Commercial metal roofing in Ingleside,TX is just a quick call away by dialing 832-704-2817.
- Standing Seam Metal A standing seam roof is able to last you around 70 years and keep your roof remaining great for as long as it lasts.
- Steel Roofing Steel roofing is some of the best and strongest that you can discover. Our experts can put this on for you.
- Aluminum Roofing Aluminum roofing is light and can still be able to give your commercial building the protection you want.
- Stone Coated Steel Keep your roof protected with steel, but showcase the great look of stone coated steel.
- Corrugated Metal Provide your roof with something strong that will look nice.
- Metal Shingle When you enjoy the look of shingles, but you want something tougher, this is a great choice.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Choosing a roof that will be dependable and keep your roof as sturdy as possible can be done with this roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Lock your roof together and recieve the kind of strength and coverage that you desire.
- Copper Roof Copper roofing will look great and keep it safe as well.