Searching for a quality commercial roofing company in Taft,TX, can pose to be a frustrating task. You need to be able to rely on a team of roofers to get your roof where you would like it to be without any issues. It is crucial that your commercial roofing job is finished right and by an expert because these jobs are likely to be much larger. From the very beginning, we will make certain to keep you informed on everything that occurs with your roof. We are a top quality roofing company and because of that, all of our contractors are completely trained, certified, and licensed to do this work. We value you as a customer because you are the reason we are in business. We want to make certain that we always give you a good quality roof so that you will depend on us for all your roofing needs, later on.
When you need commercial roofing services, we are here for you as your commercial roofing company. The roofers on our team are able to do everything from commercial metal, to roof coatings and industrial roofing. Although we have been doing this for a while, we are consistently paying attention and discovering the newest skills to get better for you. In everything that we do, we will be certain to provide you the best because that is what you should have. We also have 24/7 emergency services that will allow us to be here for you when you need it the most. When you end up with an emergency with your roof outside of regular business hours, you can always get ahold of us. Give Hellenic Roofing & Construction a ring at 832-704-2817 and let us be your commercial roofing company.
Often people do not pay attention to their roofs and wind up missing out on smaller repairs. This is why it is crucial to make certain that you check up on your roof every so often to avoid these problems. A big problem that happens is that rust will spread and holes can just get larger. You may think you will have to have your whole roof replaced, but you might not have to. Having your roof replaced is a great choice that will wind up being cheaper than a replacement and additionally, less wasteful. The process is way easier than a full replacement because the roof is inspected, power washed, redone, and then inspected again to make certain that it is correct. If possible, you might want to think about having your roof restored instead of replaced. Hellenic Roofing & Construction will assist you in going over choices and choose what is best for your roofing system.
- Silicone Roof A silicone roof is a solid way to make certain that your roof is protected and cooled down.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roof on your commercial building is a solid option to choose for water protection.
- Polyurea Roof Waterproof your roofing system by making it a polyurea roof and it can stay protected.
- Elastomeric Roof Elastomeric roofing is dependent and will not crack or chip over time like some other roofs can.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Restoring your roof is not only less expensive than having a replacement, but there is less waste as well and will keep your roof protected.
We provide a lot of roof coatings that are able to help keep your roof protected and lasting longer than ever before. We would like to keep your roof lasting as long as possible so we think you should definitely get a roof coating. We have a coating named elastomeric and it is extremely common and won’t let you down. A few of the roof coatings make the roof waterproof and a few others will reflect the sun and reduce your energy bill. What could be better than making your roof last longer and also lowering your energy bill at the same time.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs are something that may require some additional protection in order to stay away from damage. These roofs end up getting damaged because if something like water or debris get on it, it will have nowhere to go. If water gets on it and sits, it can end up causing damage or contributing to other damage that is already there. To stay away from issues like water damage, you should install a roof coating on it that will keep it safe. There are a lot of choices to choose from because we would like you to have whatever you want. These make the roofing system able to walk on as well and will seal out the water and dirt on it.
- Single Ply Roofing Talk to us about single ply roofing and let us show you how much it will keep your roof safe.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is great because the seams are melted together to create a barrier so that the roof becomes fully waterproofed.
- Commercial Roof Repair If you need a commercial roof repair, we have the professionals that can deal with it for you.
- Flat Roof Repair A flat roof repair should be completed by a professional roof contractor and will be able to help prevent your roof from needing a replacement down the line.
- Cool Roof Getting a cool roof on your commercial building will allow you to lower your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing systems are very strong and because of that are a common choice. The white reflective material on this roof will help in keeping the roof cool. If you want to reduce the energy bill in your home, this is the way. These keep your commercial building protected for around 22-30 years and are also covered by a warranty.
Built Up Roofs
For flat and mildly sloped roofing systems, the built up roof is one of the beginning roofs. They will last around 25 years and are a solid choice because of their reliability and because they look fantastic on your roof. This solid material remains put because of the mixture of tar and gravel. They are a solid roofing choice as they are extremely strong. When you need to go through the different choices you have, call Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817.
Modified bitumen roofing systems last over 20 years on your commercial roofing system. These systems are common because people are realizing that they are extremely reliable. The pros of a modified bitumen roof are that they can be seamless and that in itself is a great option because it makes certain that nothing is coming through and creating damage. More advantages are that it is fire resistant and it is tough enough to be resistant from hail and crazy weather.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Metal roofing on your commercial roof is a great way to make your roof safe for a long time. It is a top contender with other materials because it can last up to 70 years. We are experienced at metal roofing and are able to get the job done right. Just like with all roofs, there are pros and cons that you will need to pay attention to. A few advantages are of course the strength of metal that is undeniable and is able to hold up against heavy weather, hail, and even fires. It lasts for a long time and that is why many people decide on this material. Some disadvantages of a metal roofing system are that it will need to be coated to keep it lasting for a while. Call 832-704-2817 for commercial roofing in Taft,TX.
- Standing Seam Metal If you want a roof that will last you for a while, a standing seam metal roof can do that.
- Steel Roofing If you want a roof that can protect you, steel is a top option.
- Aluminum Roofing Don’t add too much weight to your roof, an aluminum roof is lighter and will protect you.
- Stone Coated Steel Stone coated steel is a nice way to make sure your roof is solid, but also looks good as well.
- Corrugated Metal Your roof needs to be ready for everything that comes its way, and that is just what a corrugated metal roof will do for you.
- Metal Shingle When you enjoy the look of shingles, but you want something tougher, this is a good choice.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof A mechanical lock metal roof can offer you safety and strength that you deserve on your roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Get a roof that locks into itself and is able to keep your roof protected.
- Copper Roof Copper roofing will look great and keep it safe at the same time.