Sometimes it is frustrating to discover a top quality commercial roofing company in Sinton,TX. You need to be able to depend on a team of roofers to get your roof where you would like it to be without any difficulties. It is important that the roof is done right because commercial roofing tends to be a lot bigger than a residential roofing job. We would like to make sure that you are confident in our abilities from day one and that our roofing contractors can provide you the type of quality that you are searching for. As a quality commercial roofing company, we make certain that the roofing contractors on our team are completely trained, certified, and licensed so that you won’t ever have anything less than piece of mind. We make sure to put the customer first because we know that you are the only reason we are doing this. We are sure to always leave you with a sturdy and dependable roof so that you trust us in the future for all your roofing desires.
As a commercial roofing company, we make sure that we can provide you dependable roofing services every time. Our professional roofing contractors are able to do everything from single ply roofing, roof coatings, and metal roofing, to industrial roofing projects like schools and hospitals. Even though we have been doing this for a long time, we are consistently paying attention and learning the newest skills to be better for you. In all that we do, we will make certain to provide you the best because that is what you deserve. We also have 24/7 emergency services that let us to be there for you when you desire it the most. When things like this occur, it is hard to know who to get ahold of, but we will be here for you. Allow Hellenic Roofing & Construction, to be your commercial roofing company by calling 832-704-2817.
Small repairs will turn into larger ones if they are not taken care of and your roof isn’t payed attention to. When they do that, they run the risk of not knowing about the small repairs. The issue with this is that through time, those little repairs turn into big issues and can make a roof to do things like rust, develop water damage, or get holes. The roof may appear that it should be replaced, but you do not always need to do that. Getting your roof replaced is a great choice that will end up being less expensive than a replacement and also, less wasteful. This process is much easier than an entire replacement because the roof is inspected, power washed, redone, and then inspected again to make certain that it is correct. If it is something that can be accomplished on your roof, you should think about getting your roof restored instead of having an entire roof restoration. Hellenic Roofing & Construction will help you go over choices and choose what is best for your roofing system.
- Silicone Roof Keep your roof safe with a silicone roof coating that will help keep it cool.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roof on your commercial building is a great choice to pick for water protection.
- Polyurea Roof Make an investment to keep your roof safe with a polyurea roof coating.
- Elastomeric Roof You will love the saftey that an elastomeric roof will give you without the chipping or cracking.
- Commercial Roof Restoration A roof restoration can be an option and if it is, you can see how much cheaper it is.
We make certain that we provide many different roof coatings and are knowledged about them and the way they work for you. Roof coatings are all different and each one has the power to keep your roof safe or protected in another way. We have a coating named elastomeric and it is extremely popular and won’t let you down. These roof coatings are able to make a waterproof seal and some even have reflective materials to stop the sun’s harsh rays from overheating the rooftop. With their energy saving abilities and because they will make your roof last longer for a long time, a roof coating is a great choice to think about.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs are something that may require some additional protection in order to stay away from damage. The reason for this is because they are flat, if water or any kind of debris fall on it, it cannot go anywhere. When water sits for a long period of time, it can wind up causing damage and if there is previous damage to the roof, it will only cause more damage. Installing a roof coating onto your commercial flat roof is a great way to make certain it stays protected from stuff like water damage. With so many choices to choose from, we can go through them with you and understand which one works the strongest. These coatings are good at sealing out water and dirt so that your roofing system is safe.
- Single Ply Roofing Single ply roofing is a great way to make your roof protected and provide something that is safe and easy to have out on your flat roof.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is bonded together and creates a waterproofed barrier that is strong.
- Commercial Roof Repair Making certain that your commercial roof is repaired, will help you stay away from issues down the road.
- Flat Roof Repair Water damage happens all of the time on flat roofs so if you need a repair, give us a ring.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing can go over a commercial roof or onto a residential roof.
TPO / Single Ply
If you are wanting a strong roofing system that is popular for its strength, TPO is a great choice. It is ready to make your roof cool because of its white reflective material. If you want to reduce your energy bill in your home, this is the way. The warranty will keep you covered, but the actual roofing material will last between 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
The built up roof is one of the beginning roofing systems done for flat and slightly sloped roofs. If you want a reliable roofing option that can last on your roof around 25 years, this is a great choice. The material provided is typically made from a combination of tar and gravel to keep it from moving. Their strength and dependability make them a top option to choose from. When you have to go through the different options you have, call Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817.
Modified bitumen roofing systems are great because they are able to protect your roof for over 20 years. These systems are common because people are discovering that they are very dependable. A modified bitumen roof is seamless and that will be able to stop water from coming in. Hail and crazy weather are no match for this material, and it is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Choosing a metal roof is a great option for your commercial roof. It is often used by commercial buildings because it will last for around 70 years on your roof. We are experienced at metal roofing and are able to get the job finished right. There are good and bad things with each roof, and metal is no exception. pro that is great is that this material can handle things like strong weather, hail, and fire. It remains on for a long time and that is why a lot of people decide on this material. A roof coating is often necessary to put on it because otherwise it may become rusted or damaged. Call 832-704-2817 for commercial roofing in Sinton,TX.
- Standing Seam Metal If your roof needs something that can offer quality for a lot of years, this will do it.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is able to withstand even the toughest weather and rain.
- Aluminum Roofing A lightweight roofing system that won’t weigh down the roof, but can still provide you the protection you want, is an aluminum roof.
- Stone Coated Steel If you want the protection that steel provides for you, but a look that is more natural like stone, this is a good choice.
- Corrugated Metal Your roof should be ready for everything that comes its way, and that is just what a corrugated metal roof will do for you.
- Metal Shingle Metal shingles look like traditional shingles but are able to give you the strength and protection that a metal roof would provide you.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Mechanical lock metal roofs are there to protect your commercial roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Get a roof that locks into itself and is able to keep your roof safe.
- Copper Roof A copper roof can add an extra pop onto an already great looking roof.