Searching for a good commercial roofing company in Aransas Pass,TX, can be difficult sometimes. If you decide on a roofing team, you need to always be able to depend on them. It is crucial that the roof is done right because commercial roofing is usually a lot bigger than a residential roofing job. Our company is here to make certain this process is as simple as possible for you and that you get the roofing system you have been wanting. As a dependable commercial roofing company, we make sure that the roofing contractors on our team are completely trained, certified, and licensed so that you won’t ever have anything less than piece of mind. We will put the customer first because you are what keeps our business going. We want to make sure that we always provide you a good quality roof so that you can depend on us for every one of your roofing needs, in the future.
As a dependable commercial roofing company, we want to provide you with a variety of roofing services that accommodate all of your needs. We can do it all, whether it be single ply roofing, industrial roofing projects like schools and hospitals, or roof coatings and metal work. Although we have been doing this for a long time, we are always paying attention and discovering the latest skills to get better for you. In all that we do, we will make sure to provide you the best because that is what you deserve. When you have to have something like 24/7 emergency services, we offer them to be certain you are covered. When things like this happen, it is difficult to know who to call, but we will be there for you. Permit Hellenic Roofing & Construction, to be your commercial roofing company by calling 832-704-2817.
Small repairs will turn into bigger ones if they aren’t taken care of and your roof isn’t payed attention to. These repairs have to be checked so that they do not wind up becoming something larger than it should to be. The problem with this is that over time, those small repairs turn into big issues and can make a roof to do things like rust, develop water damage, or have holes. The roof might appear that it should be replaced, but you do not always need to do that. Not only is it cheaper to restore your roof, it is better for the environment also because you aren’t wasting any materials. This process is done quite simply by inspecting the roof, power washing it, placing on the new material, and then re inspecting a final time. If possible, you might want to think about having your roof restored rather than having it replaced. Hellenic Roofing & Construction is here to make sure that you are taken care of to the best no matter what.
- Silicone Roof Make your roof protected from a silicone roof coating that will assist in keeping it cool.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roof on your commercial building is a solid option to choose for water protection.
- Polyurea Roof If you need to coat your roof with something that will make it waterproofed, a polyurea roof is what you should choose.
- Elastomeric Roof Avoid the cracking and chipping of other roofs with an elastomeric roof that will keep it waterproofed and strong throughout its lifetime.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Choose a roof restoration over a replacement to avoid the price and time.
The roof coatings that we do will be able to keep your roof safe and lasting for even longer than before. Roof coatings are all different and every one has the ability to keep your roof safe or covered in another way. One of our more popular cooling materials is elastomeric and it has become that way for a very good reason. Most of them construct a waterproof seal and others act as a reflective shield so that the sun’s rays will reflect off and make your building cooler. These coatings are a fantastic value and will be able to save you money in the end.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs are something that will require some additional protection in order to stay away from damage. The reason for this is because they are flat, if water or any type of debris fall on it, it has nowhere to go. When water stays on top of the roof for a long period of time, it will wind up causing damage and if there is already damage to the roof, it will only make it worse. It is a smart choice to have a roof coating put on so that it becomes waterproof. There are a lot of options to choose from because we would like you to have whatever you want. These coatings are good at sealing out water and dirt so that your roofing system is safe.
- Single Ply Roofing To keep your roof safe and be done in a shorter amount of time, single ply roofing is fantastic.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is bonded together and creates a waterproofed barrier that is strong.
- Commercial Roof Repair Making sure that your commercial roof is repaired, will help you stay away from issues down the road.
- Flat Roof Repair If your flat roof needs a repair, it is crucial to get it fixed to avoid more damage.
- Cool Roof Having a cool roof on your commercial building will allow you to lower your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
If you are wanting a strong roofing system that is commonly known for its strength, TPO is a great choice. Because of its white reflective cooling, it is able to reflect the light off of the roof and keep the roof from becoming too hot. It will reflect the light and keep the roof cooler, thus lowering your energy bill. These roofing systems are warranty protected and last between 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
The built up roof is one of the beginning roofing systems done for flat and slightly sloped roofs. This is a dependable option and can last on your building for around 25 years. The roof is created from gravel and tar that hold it in its place. This is a great option for your flat roof because of its overall strength and safety. Give us a call at 832-704-2817 and our team at Hellenic Roofing & Construction will go over the varying options for you.
For a roofing system that can stay over 20 years, a modified bitumen roof is a great option. Because of their dependable track record, they have become a more used roofing system than they have been before. The nice part about this roof is that it is able to become weatherproofed due to it becoming sealed to be seamless. It will also keep your roof safe from hail and is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Picking a metal roof is a perfect choice for your commercial roof. It is a top contender with other roofing options because it will last up to 70 years. We are pros in metal roofing and are able to get the job done right. There are good and bad things with each roof, and metal is no exception. Fire, hail and major weather are no match to this roof and will stand strong with protection. When you need something that can last a long time, this is a solid option. One part of metal roofing that has to be handled is to get it coated to be certain it will not get rusted. If you need commercial metal roofing in Aransas Pass, TX, phone 832-704-2817 and our professional contractors will be able to help you find what is the best for you.
- Standing Seam Metal A standing seam roof will be able to last you around 70 years and keep your roof looking fantastic for as long as it lasts.
- Steel Roofing When you want a roof that will protect you, steel is a great choice.
- Aluminum Roofing A lightweight roofing system that won’t weigh down the building, but can still give you the coverage you want, is an aluminum roof.
- Stone Coated Steel Choosing stone coated steel can give you the beautiful look of stone, but the quality that steel would provide you.
- Corrugated Metal Make sure that your roof looks great but still is keeping your commercial building or home safe.
- Metal Shingle When you like the look of shingles, but you want something stronger, this is a good option.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Choosing a roof that will be dependable and keep your roof as strong as possible can be achomplished with this roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Lock your roof together and recieve the type of strength and protection that you want.
- Copper Roof If you want something a bit different for your roof, copper roofing will add the pop you want.