Finding a dependable commercial roofing company in Gregory,TX, can seem to be a difficult task. The roofing team that you decide to go with needs to always be there when you need them. It is crucial that your commercial roofing job is done right and by an expert because these jobs are likely to be much larger. From the very first day, we will make sure to keep you in the loop on everything that happens with your roofing system. The roofing contractors on our team are trained, certified, and licensed so that you always have piece of mind. You, as a customer, are what keeps us going so we always listen to what you tell us. We would like to give you a great, sturdy roof that you can depend on so that if ever there is an issue in the future, you don’t question whether to reach out to us for assistance.
As a dependable commercial roofing company, we would like to to provide you with a variety of roofing services that meet all of your desires. The roofers on our team are able to do everything from commercial metal, to roof coatings and industrial roofing. Even though we have been doing this for a while, we are consistently paying attention and learning the latest skills to get better for you. You deserve to have the very best and that is what we will provide you. We also have 24/7 emergency services that will allow us to be there for you when you desire it the most. If there is an emergency with your roof, we are here for you to get ahold of. Permit Hellenic Roofing & Construction, to be your commercial roofing company by calling 832-704-2817.
Small repairs can turn into bigger ones if they are not taken care of and your roof isn’t payed attention to. When they do that, they have the risk of missing out on smaller repairs. One of the problems with this is that the issues that are there, will just keep getting larger. You might think you will need to have your whole roof replaced, but you may not need to. You should consider having your roof restored and not replaced so that you can stay away from the extra cost and waste of materials. When a restoration is completed, it is usually simpler than a replacement and is finished in a few steps. When it is possible, you can always attempt to restore your roof instead of replace it. Hellenic Roofing & Construction is available to make sure that you are taken care of to the best of our abilities.
- Silicone Roof A silicone roof is a great way to be sure that your roof is safe and cooled down.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage happens on flat roofs because it has no where to go, but an acrylic roof coating will help that from occuring.
- Polyurea Roof Make an investment to protec your roof with a polyurea roof coating.
- Elastomeric Roof If you need a roof that can stand the test of time without chipping and cracking, this will do it.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Restoring your roof is not only less expensive than having a replacement, but there is less waste as well and will keep your roof protected.
The roof coatings that we offer are able to keep your roof safe and lasting for even longer than usual. We would like to keep your roof lasting as long as possible so we think you should definitely get a roof coating. For example, an elastomeric roof is one of the most popular forms of roof coating and for a good reason. They all do varying things like lower your cooling bill from the reflective material or creating a waterproof seal. This really helps cool the roofing material down and will make it cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter, reducing your energy bill overall.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs are something that may require some additional protection in order to stay away from damage. Since it has a flat top, it has a hard time cleaning off things like water or debris that end up on it. If water gets on it and sits, it will wind up causing damage or contributing to more damage that is already there. It is a smart choice to have a roof coating put on so that it is waterproof. There are many choices that you can pick from that will all be able to keep your roof protected and lasting as long as possible. These make the roofing system able to walk on as well and is seal out the water and dirt on it.
- Single Ply Roofing To make your roof safe and be done in a smaller amount of time, single ply roofing is fantastic.
- Modified Bitumen Modified bitumen roofing makes a seal that locks out water and dirt to make your roof safe.
- Commercial Roof Repair fixing your roof before the issue gets bigger, is crucial to make sure that you stay away from having to have an entire roof replacement.
- Flat Roof Repair Flat roofs can end up with a problem and will have to be repaired to avoid developing further issues.
- Cool Roof Getting a cool roof on your commercial building can allow you to lower your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
A common choice among single ply roofing are TPO roofing systems because they are extremely strong. It is able to keep your roof cool because of its white reflective material. In turn, this will keep your building from getting too hot and can end up lowering your energy bill. These keep your commercial building safe for between 22-30 years and are also covered by a warranty.
Built Up Roofs
One of the beginning; roofing materials that protects great on your roof is a built up roof. They are reliable and will stay around 25 years on your roof. It holds in its spot because the combination of material is tar and gravel. Their strength and longevity make them a good option to choose from. When you need to go through the varying choices you have, call Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817.
Modified bitumen roofing systems are good because they are able to protect your commercial building for over 20 years. More and more commercial roofs are using this material on it because it is so dependable. The great portion of this roof is that it is able to become weatherproofed because it is sealed to be seamless. Hail and crazy weather are no match for this material, and it is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Metal roofing on your commercial roof is a great way to keep your roof stay protected for a long time. It has remained so common all this time because it can last up to 70 years on your building. You don’t have to worry about your roof because our professionals have been doing metal roofing for a long time. Just like with every roof, there are pros and cons that you will want to pay attention to. A few advantages are obviously the strength of metal that is undeniable and has the ability to hold up against heavy weather, hail, and even fires. This material is chosen commonly because it is so long lasting. One part of metal roofing that has to be done is to get it coated to make certain it will not get rusted. Commercial metal roofing in Gregory,TX is just a phone call away at 832-704-2817.
- Standing Seam Metal If you want a roof that can last you for a long time, a standing seam metal roof will do that.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof will be able to withstand even the toughest weather and rain.
- Aluminum Roofing A lightweight roofing system that won’t weigh down the building, but will still provide you that protection you desire, is an aluminum roof.
- Stone Coated Steel Keep your roof protected with steel, but showcase the great look of stone coated steel.
- Corrugated Metal Your roof needs to be ready for everything that comes its way, and that is exactly what a corrugated metal roof will do for you.
- Metal Shingle Metal shingles appear like regular shingles but are able to give you the strength and safety that a metal roof would provide you.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof When you would like to keep your roof covered and lasting as long as it can, a mechanical lock metal roof will do the trick.
- Snap Lock Metal When you want a tough roof that will not let you down, we will help you get what you deserve.
- Copper Roof Make your roof stand out with a copper roof that will be able to last for a long time and make your home or commercial building safe.