Sometimes it is difficult to discover a top quality commercial roofing company in Medina,TX. You need to be able to depend on a team of roofers to get your roof where you would like it to be without any issues. It is important that the roof is done correctly because commercial roofing tends to be much bigger than a residential roofing job. From the very beginning, we will make certain to keep you in the loop on everything that happens with your roof. As a quality commercial roofing company, we make certain that the roofing contractors on our team are fully trained, certified, and licensed so that you won’t ever have anything less than piece of mind. We value you as a customer because you are the reason we are in business. We are sure to always leave you with a solid and reliable roof so that you can depend on us in the future for all your roofing needs.
When you need commercial roofing services, we are here for you as your commercial roofing company. We can do everything, whether it be single ply roofing, industrial roofing projects like churches and hospitals, or roof coatings and metal work. We are always improving our skills by staying up to date with the latest roofing technology so that we can provide you the best. We will always work our hardest to bring you the best, because we believe that you deserve that. We offer 24/7 emergency services for you in the instance that something occurs and it is out of regular business hours. If you end up with an emergency with your roof outside of regular business hours, you can always get ahold of us. If you call Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817, we will be there for you as your commercial roofing company.
Small repairs will turn into larger ones if they are not taken care of and your roof is not payed attention to. If they do that, they have the risk of missing out on small repairs. One of the problems with this is that the issues that are there, will just keep getting bigger. The immediate thought is to have the entire roof replaced, but that is not always the best choice. Not only is it cheaper to restore your roof, it is better for the environment also because you aren’t wasting any parts of your roof. This process is done quite simply by inspecting the roof, power washing it, putting on the new material, and then re inspecting at the end. If possible, you might want to consider having your roof restored instead of replaced. Hellenic Roofing & Construction can help you go over choices and choose what is best for your roof.
- Silicone Roof A silicone roof is a great way to be sure that your roof is safe and cooled down.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage occurs on flat roofs because it can’t go anywhere, but an acrylic roof coating can help that from occuring.
- Polyurea Roof If you need to coat your roof with something that will make it waterproofed, a polyurea roof is what you should pick.
- Elastomeric Roof Elastomeric roofing is strong and will not crack or chip through time like some other roofs will.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Pick a roof restoration over a replacement to avoid the price and time.
The roof coatings that we do will be able to keep your roof protected and lasting for even longer than before. We would like to keep your roof lasting as long as possible so we think you should definitely get a roof coating. For example, an elastomeric roof is one of the most popular types of roof coating and for a great reason. A couple of the roof coatings make the roof waterproof and a few others will reflect the sun and lower your energy bill. This actually helps cool the roof and will keep it cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter, reducing your energy bill overall.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
A flat roof will have to have extra protection than a lot of other roofs. Because of its flat top, it has a hard time cleaning off things like water or debris that get on it. When water stays on the roof, it will cause damage because it has nowhere to run off at. Putting a roof coating onto your commercial flat roof is a solid way to be certain it stays protected from things like water damage. With so many options to choose from, we can go through them with you and understand which one works the strongest. These materials are typically alright to walk on and are able to seal out all of the dirt and water that can build up there.
- Single Ply Roofing Talk to us about single ply roofing and allow us to show you how much it will keep your roof protected.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is nice because the seams are melted together to create a barrier so that the roof becomes completely waterproofed.
- Commercial Roof Repair When you have a problem with your commercial roof and want a repair, call on our roofing experts.
- Flat Roof Repair If your flat roof has to have a repair, it is important to have it repaired to avoid more problems.
- Cool Roof Having a cool roof on your commercial building can allow you to lower your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
If you want a strong roofing system that is popular for its depenibility, TPO is a great option. Because of its white reflective abilities, it is able to reflect the light from of the roof and keep the roof from becoming too hot. In return, this will keep your building from getting too hot and will wind up lowering your energy bill. The warranty will keep you protected, but the actual roofing material should last around 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
Built up roofing has been working for a long time and is one of the first roofing materials. They will last around 25 years and are a great choice because of their dependability and because they look fantastic on your roof. It stays in place because the mixture of material is tar and gravel. This is a nice option for your flat roof because of its overall strength and protection. Give us a ring at 832-704-2817 and our team at Hellenic Roofing & Construction can go through the different choices with you.
Modified bitumen roofing systems are great because they will be able to protect your commercial building for over 20 years. Because of their dependable track record, they have turned into a more common roofing system than they have been before. A modified bitumen roof is seamless and is able to stop water from getting in. More pros are that it is fire resistant and it is strong enough to be resistant to hail and crazy weather.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Picking a metal roof is a perfect option for your commercial roof. It is a prime contender with other roofing options because it can last up to 70 years. We are pros at metal roofing and will be able to get the job done right. Just like with all roofs, there are pros and cons that you will want to pay attention to. Fire, hail and strong weather are no match to this roofing system and will stay strong with protection. When you want something that can last a long time, this is a solid option. Some disadvantages of a metal roofing system are that it should be coated in order to keep it lasting for a while. If you would like commercial metal roofing in Medina, TX, call 832-704-2817 and our professional contractors will be available to help you find what is the best for you.
- Standing Seam Metal If your roof needs something that will offer quality for a lot of years, this will do it.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof will be able to withstand even the strongest weather and rain.
- Aluminum Roofing Aluminum roofing is lightweight and can still be able to give your commercial building the protection you want.
- Stone Coated Steel Picking stone coated steel can provide you the beautiful look of stone, but the protection that steel would give you.
- Corrugated Metal When you want a roof that will offer you protection, a corrugated metal roof can do that.
- Metal Shingle Metal shingles appear like normal shingles but will be able to provide you the strength and protection that a metal roof would give you.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Mechanical lock metal roofs are able to keep safe your commercial roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Lock your roof together and get the type of strength and coverage that you desire.
- Copper Roof A copper roof will bring an additional pop onto an already great looking roof.