Searching for a dependable commercial roofing company in Quitman,TX, can seem to be a frustrating task. You should be able to count on your roofing team to consistently take care of you. It is crucial that your commercial roofing job is finished correctly and by an expert because these jobs are likely to be much larger. Our company is here to make sure this process is as simple as possible for you and that you get the roof you have been wanting. The contractors on our team are trained, certified, and licensed because we are a top quality commercial roofing company that won’t let you down. We always place the customer first because we understand that you are the biggest reason we are doing this. We would like to give you a top quality, solid roof that you can count on so that whenever there is a problem later on, you don’t question whether to reach out to us for help.
When you want commercial roofing services, we are available for you as your commercial roofing company. Our professional roofing contractors have the ability to do anything from single ply roofing, roof coatings, and metal roofing, to industrial roofing projects like schools and hospitals. We are regularly bettering our skills by remaining up to date with the latest roofing technology so that we can bring you the best. In everything that we do, we will make sure to give you the best because that is what you should have. An additional service that we offer to make certain you are always covered, is 24/7 emergency service If there is an emergency with your roof, we are here for you to get ahold of. If you get ahold of Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817, we can be there for you as your commercial roofing company.
People regularly forget about their roofs and don’t end up getting them fixed. These repairs need to be looked at so that they do not end up becoming something larger than it should to be. One of the biggest issues is that rust can develop and holes will just get bigger if these issues sit. You might think you will have to have your entire roof replaced, but you may not have to. Having your roof replaced is a great option that will end up being cheaper than a replacement and also, less wasteful. This technique is done relatively simply by inspecting the roof, power washing it, placing on the new material, and then re inspecting at the end. If you can, you should think about having your roof restored rather than having it replaced. Hellenic Roofing & Construction can help you go over options and choose what is best for your roofing system.
- Silicone Roof Keep your roof safe with a silicone roof coating that will help keep it cool.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage can be prevented and not happen anymore when you choose to get an acrylic roof.
- Polyurea Roof Make an investment to keep your roof safe with a polyurea roof coating.
- Elastomeric Roof When you want a roof that can stand the test of time without chipping and cracking, this can do it.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Getting a roof restoration is a solid option that is much less expensive than having it replaced.
There are a lot of different roof coatings out there that we additionally provide and will be able to keep your roof safe. We want to keep your roof lasting as long as possible so we think you should definitely get a roof coating. We have a coating named elastomeric and it is extremely popular and won’t let you down. These roof coatings are able to make a waterproof seal and some even have reflective materials to stop the sun’s harsh rays from overheating the rooftop. This really helps cool the roofing material down and will make it cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter, lowering your energy bill in the end.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
A flat roof will need to have extra protection than a lot of other roofs. The reason for this is because they are flat, if water or any type of debris fall on it, it cannot go anywhere. When water stays on the roof, it will cause damage because it has nowhere to run off at. It is a smart idea to get a roof coating installed on your commercial flat roof to keep it safe from these types of things. With so many options to choose from, we can go through them with you and understand which one works the strongest. These roof coatings are good at sealing out water and dirt so that your roof is safe.
- Single Ply Roofing Single ply roofing is a fantastic way to make your roof safe and provide something that is safe and simple to have out on your flat roof.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is bonded together and makes a waterproofed barrier that is strong.
- Commercial Roof Repair Being certain that your commercial roof is repaired, will help you avoid problems down the line.
- Flat Roof Repair If your flat roof has to have a repair, it is important to have it fixed to avoid more problems.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing can go on a commercial roof or even a residential roof.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing is a common option of single ply roofing, mainly because of its strong protection and its reflective white membranes. The white reflective material on this roof will help in keeping the roof cool. If you want to lower the energy bill for your home, this is the way. These keep your roof safe for around 22-30 years and are also covered by a warranty.
Built Up Roofs
One of the beginning; roofing materials that protects for a long time on your roof is a built up roofing system. They are reliable and can last around 25 years on your roof. This strong material stays put because of the mixture of tar and gravel. This is a nice option for your flat roof because of its overall strength and protection. Phone 832-704-2817 and Hellenic Roofing & Construction can be there for you and go over the options.
Modified bitumen roofing systems remain over 20 years on your commercial roof. They have turned into a common roofing system for commercial roofs because they are very dependable. The advantages of a modified bitumen roof are that they are seamless and that in itself is a great choice because it makes sure that nothing is coming through and causing damage. More pros are that it is fire resistant and it is tough enough to be resistant from hail and crazy weather.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Picking a metal roof is a great choice for your commercial roof. It has stayed so common all this time because it will last up to 70 years on your roof. We are pros in metal roofing and are able to get the job finished right. There are good and bad things with every roof, and metal is no exception. Fire, hail and major weather are not a match to this roofing system and will stay strong with protection. This material is picked usually because it is so long lasting. A roof coating is usually necessary to put on it because otherwise it can become rusted or damaged. Phone 832-704-2817 for commercial roofing in Quitman,TX.
- Standing Seam Metal Give your roof something that will last you around 70 years.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is something that is able to stay on your roof through even the heaviest weather.
- Aluminum Roofing Do not add too much weight to your roof, an aluminum roof is lighter and will protect you.
- Stone Coated Steel If you want the protection that steel gives you, but a look that is more blended in like stone, this is a good choice.
- Corrugated Metal Be certain that your roof looks good but still is keeping your commercial building or home protected.
- Metal Shingle For shingles that are strong and will keep you covered for 60-70 years, metal shingles are a top option.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Choosing a roof that can be dependable and keep your roof as strong as possible can be achomplished with this roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Find a roof that locks into itself and is able to keep your roof together.
- Copper Roof If you want something a little different on your roof, copper roofing will add the pop you want.