Occasionally it is frustrating to discover a top quality commercial roofing company in Rhome,TX. If you choose a roofing team, you need to always be able to depend on them. It is important that your commercial roofing job is done correctly and by an expert because these jobs tend to be much larger. From the very first day, we will make sure to keep you informed on everything that occurs with your roofing system. As a quality commercial roofing company, we make certain that the roofing contractors on our team are fully trained, certified, and licensed so that you will never have anything less than confidence in us. We will put our customer first because you are what keeps our business going. Do not ever wait to reach out to us because we will make certain we are there to get the job done.
We will be certain, as your commercial roofing company, that we are able to give you any of your commercial roofing needs. We can do everything, whether it be single ply roofing, industrial roofing projects like churches and hospitals, or roof coatings and metal work. We believe in consistently improving\bettering our skills no matter how much we already know, so that we can provide you with the best. You deserve to have the very top quality and that is what we will provide you. When you have to have something like 24/7 emergency services, we provide them to be certain you are covered. Sometimes roofing emergencies occur and you may not know who to get ahold of, but we are here to make sure that you are always taken care of. When you get ahold of Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817, we will be there for you as your commercial roofing company.
People regularly forget about their roofs and don’t end up getting them repaired. That is why it is crucial to make certain that you look at your roof every once in a while to stay away from these issues. One of the problems with this is that the issues that are there, will just continue to get bigger. The roof might seem like it should be replaced, but you don’t always have to do that. Having your roof replaced is a great option that will end up being cheaper than a replacement and also, less wasteful. The method of this is relatively easy as well; look over the roof, clean it off, place new material on, reinspect. When it is possible, you should always attempt to restore your roof rather than replace it. Here at, Hellenic Roofing & Construction, we will assist you.
- Silicone Roof A silicone roof is a solid way to make certain that your roof is safe and cooled down.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roofing system is be able to protect from heavy foot traffic and stay safe from water damage that will often happen to flat roofing systems.
- Polyurea Roof If you want to coat your roof with something that will make it waterproofed, a polyurea roof is what you should choose.
- Elastomeric Roof Elastomeric roofing is strong and will not crack or chip over time like some other roofs will.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Choose a roof restoration over a replacement to stay away from the price and time.
We provide a variety of roof coatings that are able to assist in keeping your roof safe and lasting longer than ever before. Roof coatings are all different and every one has the ability to keep your roof safe or protected in another way. For example, an elastomeric roof is one of the most popular types of roof coating and for a great reason. Some of them create a waterproof seal and others act as a reflective material so that the sun’s rays can reflect off and make your building cooler. This actually helps cool the roof and will keep it cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter, lowering your energy bill in the end.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
A flat roof will need to have more protection than many other roofs. These roofs wind up becoming damaged because if something like water or debris get on it, it has nowhere to go. If water gets on it and sits, it can wind up causing damage or contributing to other damage that is already there. It is a smart choice to have a roof coating put on so that it is waterproof. With so many options to choose from, we can go over them with you and see which one works the strongest. These coatings are good at sealing out water and dirt so that your roof is protected.
- Single Ply Roofing Ask us about single ply roofing and let us show you how much it will keep your roof safe.
- Modified Bitumen This material is sealed together and creates a waterproofed barrier that is strong.
- Commercial Roof Repair Repairing your roof before the issue gets bigger, is important to make sure that you stay away from having to have an entire roof replacement.
- Flat Roof Repair Flat roofs can develop an issue and will have to be repaired to avoid having further issues.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing can go over a commercial roof or even a residential roof.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing systems are very strong and because of that are a popular pick. The white reflective material of this roof will help in keeping the roof cool. This can make the roof cooler and in doing that, it can lower the energy bill for your home. The warranty will keep you covered, but the actual roofing material will last around 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
For flat and mildly sloped roofing systems, the built up roof is one of the originals. They are reliable and will stay around 25 years on your roof. The roof is created from gravel and tar that keep it in place. These roofs are very sturdy and are perfect for flat roof protection. Phone 832-704-2817 and Hellenic Roofing & Construction can be here for you and go over the choices.
Modified bitumen roofs remain over 20 years on your commercial roof. They have become a popular roofing system for commercial buildings because they are really dependable. This material is good at preventing water from seeping into it and is strong. It can also keep your roof safe from hail and is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial roofs are a nice place to install metal and keep it protected. It has stayed so common all this time because it can last up to 70 years on your roof. We are pros at metal roofing and are able to get the job finished right. Metal roofing has pros and cons to it that we will talk to you about and will want you to know. A few advantages are of course the strength of metal that is undeniable and is able to hold up through heavy weather, hail, and even fires. If you need something that can remain a long time, this is a great option. Some cons of a metal roofing system are that it should be coated to keep it lasting as long as possible. If you need commercial metal roofing in Rhome, TX, phone 832-704-2817 and our roofing contractors will be able to help you discover what is the best for you.
- Standing Seam Metal Give your roof something that can last you over 70 years.
- Steel Roofing Steel roofing is some of the best and top quality that you can find. Our experts will put this on for you.
- Aluminum Roofing Aluminum roofing is lightweight and can still be able to provide your commercial building the protection you want.
- Stone Coated Steel Protect your roof with steel, but showcase the beautiful look of stone coated steel.
- Corrugated Metal Your roof needs to be ready for anything that comes its way, and that is just what a corrugated metal roof will do for you.
- Metal Shingle When you enjoy the look of shingles, but you want something tougher, this is a good choice.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Mechanical lock metal roofs are able to protect your commercial roof.
- Snap Lock Metal When you need a tough roof that will not let you down, we will help you get what you deserve.
- Copper Roof Make your roof pop with a copper roof that will be able to last for a long time and keep your home or commercial building safe.