Looking for a quality commercial roofing company in Stockdale,TX, can be difficult at times. You need to be able to count on your roofing team to always take care of you. Commercial roofing is a very important job because they tend to be bigger than residential homes. We want to be sure that you are confident in our services from the beginning and that our roofing contractors can provide you the type of quality that you are searching for. The roofers on our team are trained, certified, and licensed so that you always have piece of mind. You, as a customer, are what keeps us going so we really value what you say. We will always leave you with a solid and dependable roof so that you trust us later on for all your roofing desires.
As a commercial roofing company, we make sure that we can bring you dependable roofing services every time. Our roofing contractors can do everything, whether it be single ply roofing, industrial roofing projects like churches and hospitals, or roof coatings and metal work. Although we have been doing this for a long time, we are always paying attention and discovering the newest skills to get better for you. In all that we do, we will make certain to give you the best because that is what you deserve. When you need something like 24/7 emergency services, we offer them to be certain you are covered. In an emergency with your roof, we are here for you to call. Give Hellenic Roofing & Construction a ring at 832-704-2817 and let us be your commercial roofing company.
People often forget about their roofing systems and do not end up getting them repaired. These repairs need to be looked at so that they do not wind up becoming something larger than it needs to be. One of the biggest problems is that rust can develop and holes will just get bigger if these issues sit. You might think you will need to have your entire roof replaced, but you might not have to. You should think about getting your roof restored instead of replaced so that you can avoid the additional cost and waste of materials. The process of this is relatively simple as well; look over the roof, clean it off, put new material on, reinspect. If possible, you should always attempt to restore your roof rather than replace it. Our roofers here at Hellenic Roofing & Construction, are here to help you in any way that we can and provide you with the best roof we can.
- Silicone Roof Get your roof cooler than it has been with a silicone roof that will provide you protection.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage happens on flat roofs because it has no where to go, but an acrylic roof coating will help that from occuring.
- Polyurea Roof A flat roof can often times gather water on it, but a polyurea coating is able to prevent that from occuring.
- Elastomeric Roof Elastomeric roofing is dependent and will not crack or chip through time like some other roofs will.
- Commercial Roof Restoration A roof restoration can be a great choice and if it is, you can see how much more affordable it is.
There are a lot of different roof coatings out there that we also provide and will be able to keep your roof safe. We would like to keep your roof lasting as long as possible so we think you should definitely get a roof coating. We have a coating named elastomeric and it is extremely popular and won’t let you down. Some of the roof coatings make the roof waterproof and a few others can reflect the sun and lower your energy bill. What is better than making your roof last longer and also reducing your energy bill at the same time.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs need a little more help than many other roofs. These roofs end up becoming damaged because if something like water or debris get on it, it will have nowhere to go. If water stays on the roof, it can cause damage because it has nowhere to go. It is a good plan to get a roof coating installed on your commercial flat roofing system to keep it protected from these kinds of things. There are many options that you can pick from that will all be good to keep your roof safe and lasting as long as possible. You will still be allowed to walk on your roof and it will be safe from stuff like water and dirt.
- Single Ply Roofing Talk to us about single ply roofing and let us show you how much it will keep your roof safe.
- Modified Bitumen Modified bitumen roofing makes a seal that seals out water and dirt to keep your roof safe.
- Commercial Roof Repair Being certain that your commercial roof is repaired, will help you stay away from issues down the line.
- Flat Roof Repair A flat roof repair can be done by an expert roof contractor and will be able to help stop your roof from needing a replacement down the line.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing is a solid choice if you would like something on your roof that will help reflect the sun and lower your energy bill from it.
TPO / Single Ply
A popular choice among single ply roofing are TPO roofing systems because they are extremely strong. It is able to keep your roof cool because of its white reflective material. In turn, this will prevent your building from getting too hot and will end up lowering your energy bill. These roofing systems are warranty protected and last around 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
Built up roofing has been around for a long time and is one of the first roofing materials. This is a dependable option and can last on your roof for around 25 years. The roof is created from gravel and tar that keep it in its place. This is a nice option for your flat roof because of its overall dependability and safety. When you need to go through the different choices you have, call Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817.
For a roofing system that can stay over 20 years, a modified bitumen roof is a solid option. They have become a popular roofing system for commercial roofs because they are really dependable. A modified bitumen roof is seamless and is able to stop water from getting in. They are also really strong and fire resistant so it is not likely that a storm or hail will be able to cause damage to this roof.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Choosing a metal roof is a perfect option for your commercial roof. Metal roofing can oftentimes last up to 70 years, which makes it a prime contender when searching for a roof. We have experienced professionals that have done metal roofing for a long time. There are pros and cons with every roof, and metal is no exception. A few pros are of course the strength of metal that is unbeatable and has the ability to hold up against heavy weather, hail, and even fires. It remains on for a long time and that is why a lot of people choose this material. Some disadvantages of a metal roofing system are that it will need to be coated in order to keep it lasting as long as possible. Phone 832-704-2817 for commercial roofing in Stockdale,TX.
- Standing Seam Metal If you want a roof that can last you for a while, a standing seam metal roof can do that.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is able to withstand even the toughest weather and rain.
- Aluminum Roofing Do not add too much weight to your roof, an aluminum roofing system is lighter and will keep you safe.
- Stone Coated Steel If you like the protection that steel provides for you, but a look that is more blended in like stone, this is a good choice.
- Corrugated Metal Make certain that your roof looks great but still keeps your commercial building or home protected.
- Metal Shingle For shingles that are strong and can keep you covered for 60-70 years, metal shingles are a good option.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Picking a roof that will be dependable and keep your roof as sturdy as possible can be achomplished with this roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Find a roof that locks together and is able to keep your roof safe.
- Copper Roof If you would like something a little different on your roof, copper roofing can add the pop you want.