Finding a dependable commercial roofing company in Poth,TX, can seem to be a difficult task. The roofing team that you decide to go with should always be available if you need them. It is crucial that your commercial roofing job is finished correctly and by an expert because these jobs tend to be much bigger. We want to make certain that you are fearless in our abilities from day one and that our roofing contractors can provide you the type of quality that you are searching for. The roofers on our team are trained, certified, and licensed so that you always feel confident in us. You, as a customer, are what keeps us moving forward so we always listen to what you tell us. We will always leave you with a solid and dependable roof so that you can depend on us later on for all your roofing desires.
As your commercial roofing company, we would like to to provide you with a variety of roofing services that meet all of your needs. We can do it all, whether it be single ply roofing, industrial roofing projects like schools and hospitals, or roof coatings and metal work. Though we are very confident in our roofing abilities, we are always working to improve and be the best company we can be for you which means that we are regularly up to date with the newest trends and roofing technology. You deserve to have the very best and that is what we will give you. Another service that we offer to make certain you are always covered, is 24/7 emergency service Sometimes roofing emergencies happen and you might not know who to call, but we are here to make certain that you are always taken care of. Give Hellenic Roofing & Construction a call at 832-704-2817 and let us be your commercial roofing company.
Small repairs will turn into bigger ones if they aren’t taken care of and your roof isn’t payed attention to. This is why it is crucial to be sure that you look at your roof every once in a while to avoid these problems. One of the issues with this is that the issues that are there, will just continue to get bigger. The roof might appear that it should be replaced, but you don’t always have to do that. You may want to consider getting your roof restored instead of replaced so that you will stay away from the additional cost and wasting of materials. The process of this is seemingly easy as well; look over the roof, clean it off, put new material on, reinspect. If possible, you should consider having your roof restored instead of replaced. Here at, Hellenic Roofing & Construction, we can help you.
- Silicone Roof Keep your roof safe with a silicone roof coating that will assist in keeping it cool.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roof on your commercial building is a great option to choose for water protection.
- Polyurea Roof When you want to coat your roof with something that can make it waterproofed, a polyurea roof is what you should pick.
- Elastomeric Roof Elastomeric roofing is dependent and will not crack or chip through time like some other roofs will.
- Commercial Roof Restoration A roof restoration can be a great choice and if it is, you can see how much more affordable it is.
The roof coatings that we do are able to keep your roof safe and lasting for even longer than usual. Each roof coating is different and will be able to protect your roof in different ways. One of our more popular cooling materials is elastomeric and it has grown into that for a very good reason. Some of them create a waterproof seal and others act as a reflective shield so that the sun’s rays will reflect off and keep your building cooler. What is better than making your roof last longer and also reducing your energy bill at the same time.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs need a little more help than many other roofs. The reason for this is because they are flat, if water or any kind of debris fall on it, it has nowhere to go. When water sits for a long period of time, it can end up causing problems and if there is already damage to the roof, it will only cause more damage. To stay away from problems like water damage, you should put a roof coating on it that will protect it. There are a lot of choices to choose from because we would like you to have whatever you want. These materials are usually okay to walk on and are able to seal out all of the dirt and water that can build up there.
- Single Ply Roofing To make your roof safe and be done in a shorter amount of time, single ply roofing is fantastic.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is nice because the seams are burned together to create a barrier so that the roof becomes fully waterproofed.
- Commercial Roof Repair When you have a problem with your commercial roof and need a repair, call on our roofing experts.
- Flat Roof Repair Water damage happens all of the time on flat roofs so if you need a repair, give us a ring.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing can be great because it will reflect the sun off of your roof, lowering your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing is a common option of single ply roofing, mostly because of its strength and protection and its reflective white membranes. The white reflective material on this roof will help to keep the roof cool. If you would like to reduce your energy bill for your home, this is the way. These roofing systems are warranty protected and last between 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
One of the original; roofing materials that works great on your commercial building is a built up roof. They are dependable and will stay around 25 years on your roof. The roof is created from gravel and tar that keep it in place. These roofs are incredibly sturdy and are perfect for flat roof protection. Hellenic Roofing & Construction can help you with all of the different options you might have, just call 832-704-2817.
Modified bitumen roofing systems last over 20 years on your commercial roof. These systems are popular because people are realizing that they are extremely dependable. A modified bitumen roof is seamless and is created to stop water from coming in. More pros are that it is fire resistant and it is tough enough to be resistant from hail and crazy weather.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Picking a metal roof is a great option for your commercial roof. Metal roofing can typically last up to 70 years, which makes it a prime contender when looking for a roof. We have experienced experts that have done metal roofing for a while. There are pros and cons with every roof, and metal is no exception. Fire, hail and major weather are not a match to this roof and will stay strong with protection. Its long lasting strength is a reason that it is typically found on a lot of commercial buildings and even is becoming common among residential roofs. One part of metal roofing that has to be handled is to have it coated to make sure it will not get rusted. Call 832-704-2817 for commercial roofing in Poth,TX.
- Standing Seam Metal Give your roof something that will last you around 70 years.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is able to withstand even the strongest weather and rain.
- Aluminum Roofing A lightweight roofing system that won’t weigh down the building, but can still give you that protection you desire, is an aluminum roof.
- Stone Coated Steel Keep your roof protected with steel, but showcase the great look of stone coated steel.
- Corrugated Metal When you want a roof that will offer you protection, a corrugated metal roof will do that.
- Metal Shingle Metal shingles appear like traditional shingles but will be able to provide you the strength and safety that a metal roof would give you.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof A mechanical lock metal roof will provide you protection and strength that you want on your roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Find a roof that locks together and is able to keep your roof safe.
- Copper Roof Copper roofing can look great and keep it safe at the same time.