Looking for a quality commercial roofing company in Floresville,TX, can be hard at times. The roofing team that you decide to go with should always be available when you need them. It is important that the roof is done right because commercial roofing is usually a lot bigger than a residential roofing job. From the very first day, we will make sure to keep you in the loop on everything that occurs with your roof. As a dependable commercial roofing company, we make certain that the roofing contractors on our team are completely trained, certified, and licensed so that you will never have anything less than piece of mind. We will put the customer first because you are what keeps our company going. Do not ever hesitate to reach out to us because we will make certain we are there to get the job taken care of.
When you need commercial roofing services, we are available for you as your commercial roofing company. Our expert roofers are able to do everything from single ply roofing, roof coatings, and metal roofing, to industrial roofing projects like schools and hospitals. We believe in consistently improving\bettering our skills no matter how much we already know, so that we can provide you with the best. We will always do our best to bring you the best, because we believe that you deserve that. An additional service that we offer to make certain you are always covered, is 24/7 emergency service Sometimes roofing emergencies occur and you may not know who to get ahold of, but we are here to make sure that you are always taken care of. Phone 832-704-2817 and let Hellenic Roofing & Construction your commercial roofing company.
It is common that people get so caught up in other aspects of life that they don’t think about their roof and how they should take care of it. This is why it is so important to have your roof looked at so that this is not something you are dealing with. One of the issues with this is that the issues that are there, will just keep getting larger. You may think you will have to have your entire roof replaced, but you may not have to. Getting your roof replaced is a good choice that will end up being less expensive than a replacement and also, less wasteful. When a restoration is completed, it is usually simpler than a replacement and is finished in a few steps. To avoid all of the time and cost of having a new roof, consider getting a roof restoration instead. Here at, Hellenic Roofing & Construction, we will assist you.
- Silicone Roof Keep your roof protected from a silicone roof coating that will assist in keeping it cool.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roof on your commercial building is a solid option to pick for water protection.
- Polyurea Roof A flat roof will often times collect water on it, but a polyurea coating is able to keep that from occuring.
- Elastomeric Roof Elastomeric roofing is strong and will not crack or chip over time like some other roofs will.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Pick a roof restoration over a replacement to stay away from the costs and time.
We make sure that we offer a lot of different roof coatings and are knowledged about them and the way they work for you. Roof coatings are all different and each one has the ability to keep your roof safe or covered in another way. One of our most popular cooling materials is elastomeric and it has grown into that for a really good reason. A couple of the roof coatings make the roof waterproof and a few others will reflect the sun and reduce your energy bill. These coatings are a great value and will be able to save you money in the long run.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
If you would like to to keep your flat roof protected, you will need to provide it extra protection. Because of its flat top, it has a difficult time cleaning off things like water or debris that get on it. When water sits on the roof, it can cause damage because it has nowhere to go. Installing a roof coating onto your commercial flat roof is a solid way to make certain it stays safe from stuff like water damage. With so many choices to choose from, we can go over them with you and see which one works the strongest. These roof coatings are great at sealing out water and dirt so that your roofing system is protected.
- Single Ply Roofing To make your roof safe and be done in a smaller amount of time, single ply roofing is fantastic.
- Modified Bitumen Modified bitumen roofing creates a bond that seals out water and dirt to make your roof safe.
- Commercial Roof Repair Repairing your roof before the issue gets bigger, is crucial to make certain that you avoid having to have a full roof replacement.
- Flat Roof Repair Water damage happens all of the time on flat roofs so if you need a repair, give us a ring.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing is a solid choice if you would like something on your roof that will help reflect the sun and lower your energy bill from it.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing is a popular choice of single ply roofing, mostly because of its strength and protection and its reflective white membranes. The white reflective material of this roof will help to keep the roof cool. It can reflect the light and keep the roof cooled down, thus reducing your energy bill. The warranty will keep you covered, but the actual roofing material will last between 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
The built up roof is one of the original roofing systems used for flat and slightly sloped roofs. They are dependable and will stay around 25 years on your roof. The roof is made up of gravel and tar that hold it in its place. These roofing systems are incredibly sturdy and are great for flat roof protection. Phone 832-704-2817 and Hellenic Roofing & Construction will be here for you and go over the choices.
Modified bitumen roofs last over 20 years on your commercial roof. These systems are popular because people are realizing that they are extremely dependable. This material is great at preventing water from going into it and is tough. It can also keep your roof safe from hail and is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Metal roofing on your commercial building is a great way to make your roof stay protected for a long time. It is a top contender with other roofing options because it will last up to 70 years. You do not have to worry about your roof because our experts have been doing metal roofing for a long time. Just like with all roofs, there are pros and cons that you will need to pay attention to. Fire, hail and strong weather are no match to this roofing system and will stay strong with protection. This material is picked usually because it is so long lasting. A roof coating is usually necessary to put on it because otherwise it may become rusted or damaged. If you need commercial metal roofing in Floresville, TX, phone 832-704-2817 and our roofing contractors will be available to help you find what is the best for you.
- Standing Seam Metal If your roof needs something that can provide protection for many years, this will do it.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof will be able to withstand even the strongest weather and rain.
- Aluminum Roofing Don’t add too much weight on your roof, an aluminum roofing system is lighter and will keep you safe.
- Stone Coated Steel If you like the protection that steel provides for you, but a look that is more natural like stone, this is a great option.
- Corrugated Metal Be certain that your roof looks good but still keeps your commercial building or home safe.
- Metal Shingle When you like the look of shingles, but you want something stronger, this is a great option.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof When you would like to keep your roof protected and lasting as long as possible, a mechanical lock metal roof can do the trick.
- Snap Lock Metal The locks in this roof come together to make a locking effect that is strong and can make the roof hold very still and strong.
- Copper Roof If you would like something a little different for your roof, copper roofing will add the pop you want.