Searching for a dependable commercial roofing company in Taylor,TX, can pose to be a frustrating task. You need to be able to depend on a team of roofers to get your roof where you would like it to be without any difficulties. It is crucial that the job is done right because commercial roofing tends to be a lot bigger than a residential roofing job. We want to be sure that you are confident in our services from day one and that our roofing contractors can provide you the type of quality that you are searching for. As a dependable commercial roofing company, we make certain that the roofing contractors on our team are completely trained, certified, and licensed so that you will never have anything less than piece of mind. You, as a customer, are what keeps us moving forward so we really value what you tell us. Don’t ever wait to give us a call because we will make certain we are there to get the job taken care of.
As a commercial roofing company, we make sure that we can provide you dependable roofing services every time. Everything from industrial roofing to single ply and roof coatings is able to be accomplished by our professional roofing contractors. Although we have been doing this for a while, we are consistently paying attention and learning the newest skills to get better for you. You deserve to have the very best and that is what we will bring to you. When you need something like 24/7 emergency services, we provide them to be sure you have it. When you end up with an emergency with your roof outside of normal business hours, you can always give us a call. If you call Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817, we can be there for you as your commercial roofing company.
It is usual that people get so caught up in varying aspects of life that they forget about their roof and why they should take care of it. If they do that, they have the risk of not knowing about the small repairs. One of the largest problems is that rust can occur and holes will just get larger if these problems sit. The first thought is to have the entire roof replaced, but that is not always the answer. Restoring your roof is actually a great choice and is cheaper for you than a replacement. When a restoration is completed, it is usually simpler than a replacement and is finished in a few steps. If possible, you can always attempt to restore your roof rather than replace it. Hellenic Roofing & Construction is available to make certain that you are taken care of to the best of our abilities.
- Silicone Roof Keep the suns rays from overheating your building and give a white coating of silicone roofing to your commercial flat roof.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage will be prevented and stopped when you choose to get an acrylic roof.
- Polyurea Roof If you want to coat your roof with something that can make it waterproofed, a polyurea roof is what you want to pick.
- Elastomeric Roof If you need a roof that will stand the test of time without chipping and cracking, this can do it.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Restoring your roof is not only less expensive than having a replacement, but there is less waste as well and will keep your roof protected.
We offer a variety of roof coatings that are able to help keep your roof protected and lasting longer than ever before. We would like to keep your roof lasting as long as possible so we think you should definitely get a roof coating. One of our more common cooling materials is elastomeric and it has grown into that for a really good reason. They all do varying things like lower your energy bill from the reflective material or creating a waterproof seal. With their energy saving capabilities and because they will make your roof last longer for a long time, a roof coating is a great choice to consider.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
If you would like to to keep your flat roof protected, you will need to provide it extra protection. Its flat top makes it difficult for water to run off of it and will end up just sitting on top of it. When water stays on top of the roof for a long amount of time, it will end up causing problems and if there is already damage to the roof, it will only cause more damage. Putting a roof coating onto your commercial flat roof is a great way to be certain it stays protected from things like water damage. We want your roof to stay protected for as long as it can so we will go over the choices with you to see what you would want. These materials are typically okay to walk on and are able to seal out all of the dirt and water that can accrue up there.
- Single Ply Roofing Single ply roofing is a great way to make your roof protected and offer something that is safe and easy to have out on your flat roof.
- Modified Bitumen This material is sealed together and creates a waterproofed barrier that is strong.
- Commercial Roof Repair If you want a commercial roof repair, we have the professionals that can deal with it for you.
- Flat Roof Repair If your flat roof has to have a repair, it is important to have it repaired to avoid more damage.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing is nice because it will reflect the sun off of your roof, lowering your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing is a common option of single ply roofing, mostly because of its strength and protection and its reflective white membranes. The white reflective material on this roof will help to keep the roof cool. This will make the roof cooler and in doing that, it can lower the energy bill in your home. The warranty will keep you protected, but the actual roofing material should last between 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
The built up roof is one of the beginning roofing systems done for flat and slightly sloped roofs. This is a reliable option and can remain on your building for around 25 years. The roof is made up of gravel and tar that keep it in its place. Their strength and longevity make them a good option to choose from. When you have to go through the different choices you have, call Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817.
Modified bitumen roofing systems are great because they will be able to protect your roof for over 20 years. They have turned into a popular roofing system for commercial buildings because they are very reliable. This material is great at keeping water from seeping into it and is strong. More advantages are that it is fire resistant and it is strong enough to be resistant to hail and major weather.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Picking a metal roof is a great choice for your commercial roof. It has stayed so common all this time because it can last up to 70 years on your building. We have great professionals that have done metal roofing for a while. Just like with all roofs, there are pros and cons that you will need to pay attention to. A few advantages are obviously the strength of metal that is unbeatable and has the ability to hold up through heavy weather, hail, and even fires. Its long lasting strength is the reason that it is so commonly found on a lot of commercial buildings and even is becoming common among residential roofs. A roof coating is usually necessary to put on it because otherwise it can become rusted or damaged. Commercial metal roofing in Taylor,TX is just a phone call away at 832-704-2817.
- Standing Seam Metal A standing seam roof will be able to last you close to 70 years and keep your roof looking fantastic for as long as it can.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is something that will be able to stay on your roof through even the heaviest weather.
- Aluminum Roofing Aluminum roofing is lightweight and can still be able to give your commercial building the protection you deserve.
- Stone Coated Steel Keep your roof protected with steel, but showcase the beautiful look of stone coated steel.
- Corrugated Metal Be sure that your roof looks great but still is keeping your commercial building or home covered.
- Metal Shingle Metal shingles look like traditional shingles but will be able to provide you the strength and protection that a metal roof would provide you.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Picking a roof that can be dependable and keep your roof as sturdy as possible can be done with this roof.
- Snap Lock Metal The locks in this roofing system come together to create a locking effect that is durable and will make the roof hold really still and strong.
- Copper Roof Make your roof pop with a copper roof that is able to last for a lot of years and make your home or commercial building safe.