Occasionally it is frustrating to find a top quality commercial roofing company in Round Rock,TX. If you choose a roofing team, you should always be able to count on them. It is important that your commercial roofing job is finished right and by an expert because these jobs are likely to be much larger. We do anything we can to make sure that you feel good about picking us for your roofing job. As a quality commercial roofing company, we make sure that the roofing contractors on our team are completely trained, certified, and licensed so that you won’t ever have anything less than piece of mind. We will put our customer first because you are what keeps our business going. Do not ever hesitate to reach out to us because we will make sure we are there to get the job done.
As a commercial roofing company, we are here so that we can bring you quality roofing services every time. We can do everything, whether it be single ply roofing, industrial roofing projects like churches and hospitals, or roof coatings and metal work. Though we are very confident in our roofing capabilities, we are always trying to improve and be the greatest company we can be for you which means that we are regularly up to date with the newest trends and roofing technology. We will always work our hardest to bring you the best, because we believe that you deserve that. Another service that we offer to make sure you are always taken care of, is 24/7 emergency service If there is an emergency with your roofing system, we are here for you to get ahold of. If you get ahold of Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817, we can be there for you as your commercial roofing company.
Small repairs will turn into larger ones if they aren’t taken care of and your roof isn’t payed attention to. If they do that, they run the risk of missing out on small repairs. One of the problems with this is that the issues that are there, will just continue to get bigger. The immediate thought is to have the entire roof replaced, but that is not always the best choice. Having your roof replaced is a good choice that will wind up being less expensive than a replacement and additionally, less wasteful. This technique is done quite easily by inspecting the roof, power washing it, putting on the new material, and then re-inspecting a final time. To stay away from all of the time and cost of getting a new roof, consider having a roof restoration instead. Our team here at Hellenic Roofing & Construction, are available to help you in any way that we can and provide you with the best roof possible.
- Silicone Roof A silicone roof is a great way to make certain that your roof is protected and cooled down.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roofing system is be able to protect from heavy foot traffic and stay safe from water damage that will often happen to flat roofing systems.
- Polyurea Roof If you need to coat your roof with something that will make it waterproofed, a polyurea roof is what you want to choose.
- Elastomeric Roof You will love the protection that an elastomeric roof will give you without the chipping or cracking.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Restoring your roof is not only less expensive than having a replacement, but it is less wasteful as well and will keep your roof protected.
The roof coatings that we provide will be able to keep your roof protected and lasting for even longer than usual. Each roof coating is able to do a different thing and keep it protected in different ways. We have a coating called elastomeric and it is very popular and will not let you down. Some of them create a waterproof seal and others act as a reflective material so that the sun’s rays will reflect off and keep your building cooler. With their energy saving abilities and because they can make your roof last longer for a long time, a roof coating is a great choice to think about.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs are something that will require some extra protection in order to stay away from damage. Since it has a flat top, it has a difficult time cleaning off things like water or debris that get on it. When water sits for a long period of time, it can wind up causing problems and if there is previous damage to the roof, it will only cause more damage. Putting a roof coating onto your commercial flat roof is a great way to make sure it stays protected from things like water damage. There are so many choices to pick from because we would like you to have anything you want. These coatings are typically alright to walk on and are able to seal out all of the dirt and water that can build up there.
- Single Ply Roofing Ask us about single ply roofing and let us show you how much it will keep your roof protected.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is great because the seams are burned together to make a barrier so that the roof becomes completely waterproofed.
- Commercial Roof Repair Being sure that your commercial roof is repaired, can help you avoid issues down the road.
- Flat Roof Repair If your flat roof needs a repair, it is crucial to have it fixed to avoid more damage.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing can be great because it will reflect the sun off of your roof, reducing your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
If you are wanting a strong roofing system that is popular for its strength, TPO is a great option. Because of its white reflective abilities, it is able to reflect the light off of the roof and prevent the roof from getting too hot. It will reflect the light and keep the roof cooled down, thus lowering your energy bill. These roofing systems are warranty safe and last around 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
For flat and slightly sloped roofing systems, the built up roof is one of the originals. They can last around 25 years and are a solid pick because of their reliability and because they look great on your roof. The roof is created from gravel and tar that keep it in place. They are a solid roofing choice as they are very sturdy. When you have to go through the varying options you have, dial Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817.
Modified bitumen roofs last over 20 years on your commercial roof. These systems are common because people are discovering that they are very dependable. The pros of a modified bitumen roof are that they can be seamless and that in itself is a great option because it makes sure that nothing is seeping through and causing damage. It will also keep your roof safe from hail and is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Choosing a metal roof is a perfect option for your commercial roof. It is commonly used by commercial buildings because it will last for around 70 years on your roof. We have experienced professionals that have done metal roofing for a while. Metal roofing has good and bad things to it that we can talk to you about and will want you to know. An advantage that is great is that this metal withstands things like heavy weather, hail, and fire. It remains on for a long time and that is why a lot of people choose this material. One negative to this roofing is that it sometimes will have to have a roof coating so that it will keep it lasting as long as it can without rusting. If you have been needing commercial metal roofing in Round Rock,TX, dial 832-704-2817, today.
- Standing Seam Metal Provide your roof something that will last you around 70 years.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is something that is able to stay on your roof through even the heaviest weather.
- Aluminum Roofing A lightweight roofing system that will not weigh down the roof, but can still give you that coverage you want, is an aluminum roof.
- Stone Coated Steel Stone coated steel is a nice way to be certain your roof is strong, but also looks good as well.
- Corrugated Metal Your roof needs to be ready for everything that comes its way, and that is exactly what a corrugated metal roof will do for you.
- Metal Shingle For shingles that are strong and can keep you covered for 60-70 years, metal shingles are a good option.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof A mechanical lock metal roof can provide you safety and strength that you want on your roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Find a roof that locks into itself and is able to keep your roof protected.
- Copper Roof Copper roofing will look great and keep it safe as well.