Occasionally it is frustrating to find a good quality commercial roofing company in Pflugerville,TX. If you choose a roofing team, you should always be able to count on them. Commercial roofing is a really important job because they tend to be larger than residential homes. We do anything we can to make sure that you feel good about choosing us for your roofing needs. We are a high quality roofing company and because of that, all of our contractors are fully trained, certified, and licensed to do their jobs. We appreciate you as a customer because you are the reason we are in business. We want to make certain that we always give you a top quality roof so that you can depend on us for all your roofing needs, later on.
When you want commercial roofing services, we are available for you as your commercial roofing company. Our roofing contractors can do everything, whether it be single ply roofing, industrial roofing projects like churches and hospitals, or roof coatings and metal work. Even though we have been doing this for a while, we are always paying attention and learning the latest skills to get better for you. You will always get what you deserve if you choose us. We offer 24/7 emergency services for you in the event that something happens and it is out of normally business hours. When things like this occur, it is difficult to know who to get ahold of, but we will be there for you. Permit Hellenic Roofing & Construction, to be your commercial roofing company by dialing 832-704-2817.
Small repairs can turn into bigger ones if they are not taken care of and your roof is not payed attention to. This is why it is so important to have your roof checked so that this isn’t something you are having to worry about. One of the issues with this is that the problems that are there, will just continue to get bigger. You might think you will have to have your entire roof replaced, but you might not need to. You may want to think about getting your roof restored instead of replaced so that you can stay away from the extra cost and wasting of materials. This process is done relatively easily by inspecting the roof, power washing it, putting on the new material, and then re inspecting a final time. When it is possible, you should always attempt to restore your roof instead of replace it. Here at, Hellenic Roofing & Construction, we will assist you.
- Silicone Roof Prevent the suns rays from overheating your building and provide a white coating of silicone roofing to your commercial flat roof.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage can be prevented and stopped when you decide to get an acrylic roof.
- Polyurea Roof When you need to coat your roof with something that can make it waterproofed, a polyurea roof is what you should pick.
- Elastomeric Roof Elastomeric roofing is dependent and will not crack or chip over time like some other roofs can.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Restoring your roof is not only cheaper than having a replacement, but there is less waste as well and will keep your roof safe.
We offer a lot of roof coatings that will be able to assist in keeping your roof protected and lasting longer than ever before. Roof coatings are all different and every one has the power to keep your roof safe or covered in another way. We have a coating named elastomeric and it is very popular and won’t let you down. Some of the roof coatings make the roof waterproof and some others will reflect the sun and lower your energy bill. These coatings are a great value and will be able to save you money in the end.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
If you want to keep your flat roof protected, you will want to provide it extra protection. Because of its flat top, it has a hard time cleaning off things like water or debris that end up on it. Water might get onto the roof and then not have somewhere to go so it can end up causing damage. To avoid issues like water damage, you will want to put a roof coating on it that will protect it. There are a lot of options to choose from because we would like you to have anything you want. You will still be able to go on your roof and it will be safe from things like water and dirt.
- Single Ply Roofing A single ply roof is simply installed and will be able to keep your roof safe for many years.
- Modified Bitumen This material is sealed together and makes a waterproofed barrier that is strong.
- Commercial Roof Repair If you want a commercial roof repair, we have the professionals that can handle it for you.
- Flat Roof Repair A flat roof repair can be completed by an expert roof contractor and will be able to help stop your roof from having to have a replacement down the line.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing can go over a commercial roof or even a residential roof.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing systems are very strong and because of that are a common pick. It is ready to keep your roof cool because of its white reflective material. In turn, this will keep your building from becoming too hot and will end up lowering your energy bill. These keep your roof protected for between 22-30 years and are also protected by a warranty.
Built Up Roofs
For flat and slightly sloped roofing systems, the built up roof is one of the originals. They are reliable and can stay around 25 years on your roof. It holds in its spot because the mixture of material is tar and gravel. This is a nice option for your flat roof because of its overall dependability and safety. Phone 832-704-2817 and Hellenic Roofing & Construction will be there for you and go over the choices.
Modified bitumen roofing systems remain over 20 years on your commercial roofing system. They have turned into a popular roofing system for commercial buildings because they are very dependable. A modified bitumen roof is seamless and is able to stop water from getting in. Hail and major weather are no match to this material, and it is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial roofs are a great spot to install metal and keep it safe. It is often used by commercial buildings because it can stay on for around 70 years on your roof. Our professional roofers are experts in metal roofing, having done them many times. Metal roofing has pros and cons to it that we will discuss with you about and will want you to understand. A few pros are of course the strength of metal that is undeniable and is able to hold up against heavy weather, hail, and even fires. Its long lasting strength is a reason that it is so commonly found on many commercial buildings and even is becoming common among residential homes. A roof coating is often necessary to have installed because otherwise it can become rusted or damaged. When you have been needing commercial metal roofing in Pflugerville,TX, dial 832-704-2817, right away.
- Standing Seam Metal If you want a roof that will last you for a long time, a standing seam metal roof can do that.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is something that will be able to last on your roof through even the heaviest weather.
- Aluminum Roofing Aluminum roofing is light and will still be able to provide your commercial building the protection you deserve.
- Stone Coated Steel Stone coated steel is a perfect way to make sure your roof is strong, but also looks good as well.
- Corrugated Metal When you want a roof that will provide you protection, a corrugated metal roof can do that.
- Metal Shingle For shingles that are strong and can keep you covered for 60-70 years, metal shingles are a good choice.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Picking a roof that will be dependable and keep your roof as sturdy as possible can be done with this roof.
- Snap Lock Metal If you want a tough roof that will not let you down, we can help you get what you want.
- Copper Roof Copper roofing can look great and keep it safe as well.