Searching for a quality commercial roofing company in Hutto,TX, can pose to be a difficult task. The roofing team that you choose to go with needs to always be available when you need them. It is important that your commercial roofing job is done right and by a professional because these jobs are likely to be much larger. Our company is here to make certain this process is as easy as possible for you and that you get the roof you have been wanting. The contractors on our team are trained, certified, and licensed because we are a high quality commercial roofing company that will not let you down. We appreciate you as a customer because you are the reason we are in business. We will make certain that we always provide you a top quality roof so that you will rely on us for every one of your roofing needs, in the future.
As a commercial roofing company, we are here so that we can provide you dependable roofing services every time. Our roofing contractors can do it all, whether it be single ply roofing, industrial roofing projects like churches and hospitals, or roof coatings and metal work. Although we have been doing this for a while, we are consistently paying attention and learning the latest skills to get better for you. You deserve to have the very best and that is what we will bring to you. We provide 24/7 emergency services for you in the event that something occurs and it is out of regular business hours. If there is an emergency with your roofing system, we are here for you to call. Give Hellenic Roofing & Construction a ring at 832-704-2817 and let us be your commercial roofing company.
It is common that people get so caught up in varying aspects of life that they forget about their roofing system and how they should take care of it. This is why it is crucial to have your roof checked so that this isn’t something you are having to worry about. One of the largest issues is that rust can occur and holes will just become larger if these issues sit. The immediate thought is to have the entire roof replaced, but that isn’t always the answer. You should consider having your roof restored instead of replaced so that you will stay away from the additional cost and wasting of materials. This process is way easier than a full replacement because the roof is inspected, power washed, redone, and then inspected again to make sure that it is correct. To stay away from all of the time and cost of having a new roof, think about getting a roof restoration instead. Our team here at Hellenic Roofing & Construction, are here to help you in any way that we can and provide you with the best roof we can.
- Silicone Roof Keep the suns rays from overheating your structure and provide a white coating of silicone roofing to your commercial flat roof.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage occurs on flat roofs because it can’t go anywhere, but an acrylic roof coating can help that from happening.
- Polyurea Roof A flat roof will often times gather water on it, but a polyurea coating will be able to prevent that from occuring.
- Elastomeric Roof If you need a roof that can last the test of time without chipping and cracking, this can do it.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Choose a roof restoration over a replacement to stay away from the costs and time.
The roof coatings that we offer are able to keep your roof protected and lasting for even longer than usual. Each roof coating is different and will be able to protect your roof in many ways. We have a coating named elastomeric and it is extremely common and will not let you down. These roof coatings are able to make a waterproof seal and a couple even have reflective materials to keep the sun’s harsh rays from overheating the rooftop. These coatings are a fantastic value and will be able to save you money in the long run.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs are something that may require some extra protection in order to avoid damage. Its flat top makes it difficult for water to slide off of it and will end up just staying on top of it. If water sits on the roof, it can cause damage because it has nowhere to run off at. To stay away from issues like water damage, you should install a roof coating on it that will protect it. There are so many options to choose from because we would like you to have whatever you want. These coatings are typically okay to walk on and will be able to seal out all of the dirt and water that can build up there.
- Single Ply Roofing A single ply roof is simply installed and is able to keep your roof safe for many years.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is easily becoming more and more popular because of its strength and protection.
- Commercial Roof Repair If you need a commercial roof repair, we have the experts that can deal with it for you.
- Flat Roof Repair Water damage happens all of the time on flat roofs so if you need a repair, give us a call.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing can be nice because it will reflect the sun off of your roof, lowering your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing systems are very strong and because of that are a common choice. Because of its white reflective cooling, it is able to reflect the light from of the roof and keep the roof from getting too hot. If you want to lower your energy bill in your home, this is the way. The warranty will keep you protected, but the actual roofing material should last around 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
The built up roof is one of the beginning roofing systems done for flat and slightly sloped roofs. They are reliable and can last around 25 years on your roof. The roof is created from gravel and tar that keep it in place. These roofing systems are incredibly sturdy and are perfect for flat roof protection. When you need to go through the varying options you have, call Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817.
Having a modified bitumen roof is a good choice for your commercial flat roof because these roofing systems tend to last for easily over 20 years. These systems are popular because people are discovering that they are extremely reliable. The pros of a modified bitumen roof are that they can be seamless and that in itself is a nice choice because it makes sure that nothing is coming through and causing damage. More pros are that it is fire resistant and it is tough enough to be resistant from hail and crazy weather.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Choosing a metal roof is a perfect choice for your commercial roof. It is often used by commercial buildings because it can last for around 70 years on your roof. You don’t need to worry about your roof because our experts have been working on metal roofing for a long time. Metal roofing has good and bad things to it that we will discuss with you about and will want you to understand. A few advantages are obviously the strength of metal that is undeniable and has the ability to hold up through heavy weather, hail, and even fires. Its long lasting strength is the reason that it is so commonly found on a lot of commercial buildings and even is becoming common among residential roofs. One part of metal roofing that has to be handled is to have it coated to make certain it will not end up rusted. Commercial metal roofing in Hutto,TX is only a quick call away at 832-704-2817.
- Standing Seam Metal Give your roof something that can last you around 70 years.
- Steel Roofing If you need a roof that will protect you, steel is a top option.
- Aluminum Roofing Aluminum roofing is light and will still be able to give your commercial building the protection you want.
- Stone Coated Steel Keep your roof protected with steel, but showcase the beautiful look of stone coated steel.
- Corrugated Metal Your roof should be ready for everything that comes its way, and that is exactly what a corrugated metal roof will do for you.
- Metal Shingle Metal shingles look like regular shingles but are able to give you the strength and protection that a metal roof would give you.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Mechanical lock metal roofs are able to protect your commercial roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Find a roof that locks together and is able to keep your roof safe.
- Copper Roof If you would like something a bit different for your roof, copper roofing will add the pop you desire.