Occasionally it is difficult to find a good quality commercial roofing company in Georgetown,TX. You need to be able to rely on a team of roofing contractors to get your roof where you would like it to be without any difficulties. It is important that the roof is done correctly because commercial roofing tends to be a lot bigger than a residential roofing job. We want to make sure that you are fearless in our abilities from day one and that our roofing contractors will be able to provide you the kind of quality that you are looking for. The roofing contractors on our team are trained, certified, and licensed because we are a high quality commercial roofing company that won’t let you down. We always put our customer first because you are what keeps our company going. We want to give you a great, sturdy roof that you can depend on so that whenever there is a problem later on, you don’t question whether to reach out to us for help.
We will be certain, as your commercial roofing company, that we are able to provide you any of your commercial roofing desires. The roofing contractors on our team are able to do anything from commercial metal, to roof coatings and industrial roofing. Though we are very confident in our roofing abilities, we are always trying to improve and be the greatest company we can be for you which means that we are consistently up to date with the newest trends and roofing technology. You will always get the best that you deserve if you pick us. An additional service that we provide to make certain you are always taken care of, is 24/7 emergency service If there is an emergency with your roofing system, we are the ones to call. Call 832-704-2817 and let Hellenic Roofing & Construction your commercial roofing company.
It is usual that people get so caught up in other aspects of life that they forget about their roof and how they should take care of it. These repairs have to be checked so that they don’t wind up becoming something larger than it should to be. A large issue that happens is that rust will spread and holes can just get bigger. You may think you will need to have your entire roof replaced, but you might not have to. Having your roof replaced is a good choice that will end up being less expensive than a replacement and also, less wasteful. This process is way easier than a full replacement because the roof is inspected, power washed, redone, and then looked at again to be certain that it is correct. If it is something that can be done on your roof, you should consider getting your roof restored instead of getting an entire roof restoration. Hellenic Roofing & Construction will help you go over choices and choose what is best for your roof.
- Silicone Roof Keep the suns rays from overheating your structure and provide a white coating of silicone roofing to your flat roof.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage will be prevented and not happen anymore when you choose to get an acrylic roof.
- Polyurea Roof Make an investment to protec your roof with a polyurea roof coating.
- Elastomeric Roof You will appreciate the saftey that an elastomeric roof will give you without the chipping or cracking.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Restoring your roof is not only less expensive than having a replacement, but there is less waste as well and will keep your roof safe.
We offer a variety of roof coatings that will be able to assist in keeping your roof protected and lasting longer than ever before. Roof coatings are all different and each one has the power to keep your roof safe or protected in another way. For example, an elastomeric roof is one of the most popular types of roof coating and for a good reason. Some of the roof coatings make the roof waterproof and a few others will reflect the sun and reduce your energy bill. What is better than having your roof last longer and also lowering your energy bill at the same time.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs are something that will require some extra protection in order to stay away from damage. The reason for this is because they are flat, if water or any type of debris get on it, it cannot go anywhere. When water sits on the roof, it can cause damage because it has nowhere to run off at. To stay away from issues like water damage, you will want to put a roof coating on it that will keep it safe. There are so many choices to choose from because we would like you to have whatever you want. You will still be allowed to go on your roofing system and it will be safe from stuff like water and dirt.
- Single Ply Roofing A single ply roof is simply installed and is able to keep your roof protected for many years.
- Modified Bitumen Modified bitumen roofing creates a seal that locks out water and dirt to keep your roof safe.
- Commercial Roof Repair Making sure that your commercial roof is repaired, can help you avoid problems down the road.
- Flat Roof Repair Water damage occurs all of the time on flat roofs so if you need a repair, give us a ring.
- Cool Roof Having a cool roof on your commercial building will allow you to lower your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing is a popular option of single ply roofing, mostly because of its strength and protection and its reflective white membranes. The white reflective material on this roof will help to keep the roof cool. This can make the roof cooler and in doing that, it will lower the energy bill for your home. These roofing systems are warranty protected and last around 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
For flat and slightly sloped roofing systems, the built up roof is one of the beginning roofs. This is a dependable choice and can remain on your roof for around 25 years. The material used is usually made from a mixture of tar and gravel to keep it from moving. They are a solid roofing option as they are very strong. Hellenic Roofing & Construction can assist you with all of the varying options you might have, just call 832-704-2817.
For a roofing system that can stay over 20 years, a modified bitumen roof is a solid choice. These systems are popular because people are realizing that they are extremely dependable. This material is good at keeping water from seeping into it and is strong. More pros are that it is fire resistant and it is tough enough to be resistant to hail and crazy weather.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Metal roofing on your commercial building is a great way to keep your roof safe for a long time. It is commonly used by commercial buildings because it can stay on for around 70 years on your roof. We are experienced in metal roofing and will be able to get the job finished right. Just like with every roof, there are pros and cons that you will want to pay attention to. This material is great at withstanding strong weather and hail, but it additionally is resistant against fires. If you want something that will remain a long time, this is a solid option. A roof coating is usually necessary to put on it because otherwise it can become rusted or damaged. If you need commercial metal roofing in Georgetown, TX, call 832-704-2817 and our professional contractors will be available to help you find what is right for you.
- Standing Seam Metal If you would like a roof that will last you for a long time, a standing seam metal roof will do that.
- Steel Roofing When you want a roof that can protect you, steel is a great choice.
- Aluminum Roofing A lightweight roofing system that will not weigh down the building, but can still provide you the protection you want, is an aluminum roof.
- Stone Coated Steel Picking stone coated steel will provide you the beautiful look of stone, but the protection that steel would give you.
- Corrugated Metal When you need a roof that will offer you safety, a corrugated metal roof can do that.
- Metal Shingle Metal shingles appear like traditional shingles but are able to provide you the strength and safety that a metal roof would give you.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof If you would like to keep your roof covered and lasting as long as it can, a mechanical lock metal roof can do the trick.
- Snap Lock Metal The locks in this roof come together to make a locking effect that is strong and will make the roof hold really still and strong.
- Copper Roof If you would like something a bit different on your roof, copper roofing can add the pop you desire.