Occasionally it is frustrating to find a good quality commercial roofing company in Cedar Park,TX. The roofing team that you choose to go with needs to always be there if you need them. Commercial roofing is typically larger than a residential job so it is important that it is done correctly. We want to be certain that you are confident in our services from the beginning and that our roofing contractors will be able to provide you the type of quality that you are searching for. We are a high quality roofing company and because of that, all of our contractors are fully trained, certified, and licensed to do this work. We always put the customer first because we understand that you are the only reason we are doing this. Don’t ever hesitate to reach out to us because we will make sure we are there to get the job taken care of.
When you need commercial roofing services, we are here for you as your commercial roofing company. The roofers on our team are able to do anything from commercial metal, to roof coatings and industrial roofing. We believe in consistently improving\bettering our skills no matter how much we already know, so that we can supply you with the best. We will always work our hardest to give you the best, because we believe that you should have that. Another service that we provide to make sure you are always covered, is 24/7 emergency service When things like this happen, it is hard to know who to call, but we can be here for you. When you call Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817, we will be there for you as your commercial roofing company.
It is common that people get so caught up in varying parts of life that they don’t think about their roof and how they should take care of it. This is why it is crucial to make certain that you look at your roof every so often to stay away from these issues. The issue with this is that through time, those small repairs turn into large problems and can cause a roof to do things like rust, develop water damage, or get holes. The roof might seem like it should be replaced, but you do not always need to do that. Restoring your roof is typically a top choice and is cheaper for you than a replacement. This technique is done quite easily by inspecting the roof, power washing it, putting on the new material, and then re inspecting a final time. If it is something that can be done on your roof, you should think about getting your roof restored instead of getting an entire roof restoration. Hellenic Roofing & Construction is here to make certain that you are taken care of to the best no matter what.
- Silicone Roof Keep your roof protected from a silicone roof coating that will help keep it cool.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage can be prevented and stopped when you choose to get an acrylic roof.
- Polyurea Roof If you want to coat your roof with something that can make it waterproofed, a polyurea roof is what you want to pick.
- Elastomeric Roof When you want a roof that will last the test of time without chipping and cracking, this can do it.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Restoring your roof is not only less expensive than having a replacement, but it is less wasteful as well and will keep your roof protected.
The roof coatings that we offer are able to keep your roof safe and lasting for even longer than usual. Roof coatings are all different and every one has the ability to keep your roof safe or protected in another way. One of our most common cooling materials is elastomeric and it has grown into that for a really good reason. Some of the roof coatings make the roof waterproof and a few others can reflect the sun and lower your energy bill. This actually helps cool the roofing material down and will make it cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter, reducing your energy bill overall.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs are something that may require some additional protection in order to stay away from damage. Its flat top makes it difficult for water to run off of it and will wind up just staying on top of it. Water may get onto your roof and then not have somewhere to go so it may wind up causing damage. To avoid issues like water damage, you will want to put a roof coating on it that will protect it. With so many options to choose from, we can go over them with you and understand which one works the best. These materials are typically okay to walk on and will be able to seal out all of the dirt and water that can accrue up there.
- Single Ply Roofing To keep your roof protected and be done in a smaller amount of time, single ply roofing is great.
- Modified Bitumen Modified bitumen roofing creates a seal that seals out water and dirt to keep your roof safe.
- Commercial Roof Repair fixing your roof before the problem grows, is crucial to make sure that you stay away from having to have an entire roof replacement.
- Flat Roof Repair Water damage happens all of the time on flat roofs so if you need a repair, give us a call.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing is a solid choice if you are wanting something on your roof that will help reflect the sun and reduce your energy bill from it.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing systems are very reliable and because of that are a common pick. It is able to keep your roof cool because of its white reflective material. This will keep the roof cooler and in doing that, it will lower the energy bill in your home. The warranty will keep you protected, but the actual roofing material will last around 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
Built up roofing has been working for a long time and is one of the original roofing materials. This is a dependable option and can last on your roof for around 25 years. The roof is created from gravel and tar that keep it in place. These roofs are very sturdy and are great for flat roof protection. Give us a call at 832-704-2817 and our team at Hellenic Roofing & Construction can go over the varying choices for you.
Modified bitumen roofs last over 20 years on your commercial roof. They have turned into a common roofing system for commercial buildings because they are really dependable. The advantages of a modified bitumen roof are that they are seamless and that in itself is a great choice because it makes certain that nothing is coming through and causing damage. It will also keep your roof safe from hail and is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
A metal roof on your commercial building is a great option to pick from. Metal roofing can oftentimes last up to 70 years, and that makes it a prime contender when looking for a roof. Our professional roofers are professionals in metal roofing, having done them a lot of times. There are good and bad that come along with metal roofing though that will want to be known about beforehand. A few advantages are of course the strength of metal that is undeniable and has the ability to hold up against heavy weather, hail, and even fires. If you need something that will last a long time, this is a solid option. One downside to this roofing is that it sometimes will need to have a roof coating in order to keep it lasting as long as it can without rusting. If you would like commercial metal roofing in Cedar Park, TX, phone 832-704-2817 and our roofing contractors will be able to help you discover what is right for you.
- Standing Seam Metal If your roof needs something that will offer quality for many years, this will do it.
- Steel Roofing Steel roofing is hands down the best and top quality that you can find. Our experts will put this on for you.
- Aluminum Roofing A lightweight roofing system that won’t weigh down the roof, but will still give you the protection you desire, is an aluminum roof.
- Stone Coated Steel If you want the protection that steel provides for you, but a look that is more natural like stone, this is a good choice.
- Corrugated Metal Make certain that your roof looks great but still is keeping your commercial building or home safe.
- Metal Shingle For shingles that are strong and can keep you protected for 60-70 years, metal shingles are a top choice.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof If you want to keep your roof protected and lasting as long as possible, a mechanical lock metal roof will do the trick.
- Snap Lock Metal Lock your roof together and get the kind of strength and coverage that you desire.
- Copper Roof If you want something a bit different on your roof, copper roofing will add the pop you want.