Sometimes it is frustrating to discover a top quality commercial roofing company in El Campo,TX. The roofing team that you choose to go with should always be available when you need them. It is important that your commercial roofing job is done right and by an expert because these jobs are likely to be much bigger. We want to be sure that you are confident in our abilities from the beginning and that our roofing contractors will be able to provide you the type of quality that you are looking for. We are a top quality roofing company and because of that, all of our roofing contractors are completely trained, certified, and licensed to do their jobs. We always place the customer first because we know that you are the only reason we are doing this. Don’t ever hesitate to give us a call because we will make sure we are there to get the job taken care of.
As a commercial roofing company, we make sure that we can provide you dependable roofing services each time. Our roofing contractors can do everything, whether it be single ply roofing, industrial roofing projects like schools and hospitals, or roof coatings and metal work. We are always improving our skills by staying up to date with the newest roofing technology so that we can provide you the best. You deserve to have the very top quality and that is what we will provide you. We offer 24/7 emergency services for you in the event that something occurs and it is out of normally business hours. When things like this occur, it is hard to know who to get ahold of, but we will be there for you. Give Hellenic Roofing & Construction a ring at 832-704-2817 and make us your commercial roofing company.
It is common that people get so caught up in other parts of life that they don’t think about their roof and how they should take care of it. If they do that, they have the risk of not knowing about the small repairs. A large issue that happens is that rust will develop and holes can just get bigger. You might think you will need to have your whole roof replaced, but you might not have to. Getting your roof replaced is a good choice that will end up being cheaper than a replacement and also, less wasteful. This technique is done relatively simply by inspecting the roof, power washing it, putting on the new material, and then re inspecting at the end. If possible, you can always try to restore your roof rather than replace it. Here at, Hellenic Roofing & Construction, we will assist you.
- Silicone Roof Get your roof cooler than it has been with a silicone roof that can supply you protection.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage can be prevented and stopped when you choose to get an acrylic roof.
- Polyurea Roof Waterproof your roofing system by making it a polyurea roof and it can remain protected.
- Elastomeric Roof Avoid the cracking and chipping of other roofs with an elastomeric roof that can keep it waterproofed and strong throughout its lifetime.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Restoring your roof is not only cheaper than having a replacement, but it is less wasteful as well and will keep your roof safe.
There are many different roof coatings out there that we also provide and will be able to keep your roof safe. Each roof coating will be able to do a different thing and keep it protected in different ways. We have a coating named elastomeric and it is extremely common and won’t let you down. These roof coatings will be able to create a waterproof seal and some even have reflective materials to keep the sun’s harsh rays from overheating the rooftop. With their energy saving abilities and because they can make your roof last longer for a long time, a roof coating is a solid choice to think about.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
If you want to keep your flat roof protected, you will need to provide it extra protection. These roofs end up getting messed up because if something like water or debris get on it, it will have nowhere to go. When water stays on top of the roof for a long period of time, it can end up causing problems and if there is previous damage to the roof, it will only cause more damage. It is a smart choice to have a roof coating put on so that it is waterproof. There are so many choices to choose from because we would like you to have anything you want. These materials are typically okay to walk on and are able to seal out all of the dirt and water that can build up there.
- Single Ply Roofing A single ply roof is simply installed and is able to keep your roof protected for many years.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is nice because the seams are melted together to create a barrier so that the roof becomes fully waterproofed.
- Commercial Roof Repair Repairing your roof before the issue gets bigger, is important to make certain that you avoid having to have an entire roof replacement.
- Flat Roof Repair Water damage occurs all of the time on flat roofing so if you need a repair, give us a ring.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing can go over a commercial roof or onto a residential roof.
TPO / Single Ply
A popular option from single ply roofing are TPO roofing systems because they are very strong. It is able to keep your roof cool because of its white reflective material. In turn, this will keep your building from becoming too hot and will end up lowering your energy bill. The great part about these roofing systems is that they will last between 22-30 years and usually come with some kind of warranty.
Built Up Roofs
Built up roofing has been working for a long time and is one of the first roofing materials. They are dependable and can stay around 25 years on your roof. This strong material remains put because of the mixture of tar and gravel. These roofs are very sturdy and are perfect for flat roof protection. Give us a call at 832-704-2817 and the team at Hellenic Roofing & Construction will go through the different options for you.
For a roofing system that will stay over 20 years, a modified bitumen roof is a solid choice. These systems are common because people are discovering that they are extremely dependable. The pros of a modified bitumen roof are that they are seamless and that in itself is a great choice because it makes certain that nothing is seeping through and causing damage. Hail and crazy weather are no match for this material, and it is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
A metal roof on your commercial structure is a solid option to pick from. Metal roofing can typically last up to 70 years, and that makes it a prime contender when looking for a roof. We have experienced experts that have done metal roofing for a while. There are good and bad things with every roof, and metal is no exception. Fire, hail and strong weather are not a match to this roof and will stand strong with protection. If you want something that can remain a long time, this is a great option. A part of metal roofing that has to be handled is to get it coated to be sure it will not get rusted. Call 832-704-2817 for commercial roofing in El Campo,TX.
- Standing Seam Metal If your roof needs something that can provide quality for many years, this will do it.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is something that will be able to stay on your roof through even the craziest weather.
- Aluminum Roofing A lightweight roofing system that won’t weigh down the building, but will still give you the coverage you want, is an aluminum roof.
- Stone Coated Steel Keep your roof protected with steel, but showcase the beautiful look of stone coated steel.
- Corrugated Metal Make sure that your roof looks good but still is keeping your commercial building or home safe.
- Metal Shingle For shingles that are strong and can keep you covered for 60-70 years, metal shingles are a good option.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof When you want to keep your roof covered and lasting as long as it can, a mechanical lock metal roof will do the trick.
- Snap Lock Metal Get a roof that locks together and is able to keep your roof protected.
- Copper Roof If you would like something a bit different on your roof, copper roofing can add the pop you desire.