Searching for a quality commercial roofing company in Waller,TX, can pose to be a frustrating task. The roofing team that you choose to go with should always be available if you need them. Commercial roofing is usually larger than a residential job so it is crucial that it is done right. We are here to make sure this process is as easy as possible for you and that you get the roof you want. The contractors on our team are trained, certified, and licensed because we are a top quality commercial roofing company that won’t let you down. We appreciate you as a customer because you are the reason we are in business. We are sure to always leave you with a sturdy and dependable roof so that you can depend on us in the future for all your roofing desires.
As your commercial roofing company, we would like to to provide you with a variety of roofing services that accommodate all of your needs. The roofers on our team are able to do everything from commercial metal, to roof coatings and industrial roofing. Even though we have been doing this for a long time, we are always paying attention and discovering the latest skills to get better for you. You will always get the best that you deserve if you choose us. An additional service that we provide to make certain you are always covered, is 24/7 emergency service When you have an emergency with your roofing system outside of normal business hours, you can always get ahold of us. Allow Hellenic Roofing & Construction, to be your commercial roofing company by calling 832-704-2817.
Sometimes people don’t pay attention to their roofs and end up missing out on smaller repairs. This is why it is crucial to have your roof looked at so that this is not something you are having to worry about. The problem with this is that over time, those little repairs turn into big problems and can make a roof to do things like rust, develop water damage, or have holes. The roof may seem like it should be replaced, but you don’t always have to do that. You may want to consider having your roof restored and not replaced so that you can stay away from the extra cost and waste of materials. The method of this is relatively simple as well; inspect the roof, clean it off, put new material on, reinspect. If it is something that can be done on your roof, you should think about having your roof restored instead of having an entire roof restoration. Hellenic Roofing & Construction can assist you in going over options and choose what is best for your roof.
- Silicone Roof Make your roof safe with a silicone roof coating that will help keep it cool.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage can be prevented and not happen anymore when you choose to get an acrylic roof.
- Polyurea Roof Waterproof your roofing system by making it a polyurea roof and it will stay protected.
- Elastomeric Roof You will love the protection that an elastomeric roof will provide you without the chipping or cracking.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Having a roof restoration is a great choice that is much less expensive than having it replaced.
There are a lot of different roof coatings out there that we additionally provide and are able to keep your roof protected. Roof coatings are all different and every one has the ability to keep your roof safe or covered in another way. One of our most common cooling materials is elastomeric and it has become that way for a really good reason. They all do varying things like lower your energy bill from the reflective material or creating a waterproof seal. With their energy saving abilities and because they can make your roof last longer for a long time, a roof coating is a solid choice to consider.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
A flat roof will need to have more protection than a lot of other roofs. Its flat top makes it difficult for water to run off of it and will end up just staying on top of it. When water stays on top of the roof for a long amount of time, it will wind up causing problems and if there is already damage to the roof, it will only cause more damage. It is a smart choice to have a roof coating put on so that it becomes waterproof. There are a lot of options to pick from because we want you to have anything you want. These make the roofing system able to walk on as well and is seal out the water and dirt on it.
- Single Ply Roofing A single ply roof is simply installed and is able to keep your roof safe for many years.
- Modified Bitumen Modified bitumen roofing makes a seal that locks out water and dirt to make your roof safe.
- Commercial Roof Repair If you want a commercial roof repair, we have the professionals that can deal with it for you.
- Flat Roof Repair If your flat roof needs a repair, it is important to get it repaired to avoid more damage.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing is a great choice if you are wanting something on your roof that will work to reflect the sun and lower your energy bill from it.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing systems are very strong and because of that are a popular choice. It has white reflective cooling abilities to keep the heat away from your roof. In return, this will prevent your building from getting too hot and will wind up lowering your energy bill. These keep your commercial building protected for between 22-30 years and are also protected by a warranty.
Built Up Roofs
Built up roofing has been working for a long time and is one of the original roofing materials. They can last around 25 years and are a great pick because of their reliability and because they look great on your roof. The material used is typically created from a combination of tar and gravel to prevent it from moving. They are a solid roofing choice as they are very sturdy. Give us a ring at 832-704-2817 and the team at Hellenic Roofing & Construction can go over the different choices with you.
Getting a modified bitumen roof is a good choice for your commercial flat roof because these roofing systems tend to last for easily over 20 years. More and more commercial roofs are using this material on it because it is so dependable. The great portion of this roof is that it is able to be weatherproofed due to it becoming sealed to be seamless. More pros are that it is fire resistant and it is strong enough to be resistant from hail and major weather.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial roofs are a nice place to put metal and keep it safe. It is commonly chosen by commercial buildings because it will last for around 70 years on your roof. Our professional roofers are professionals in metal roofing, having done them a lot of times. Metal roofing has good and bad things to it that we will talk to you about and will want you to understand. Fire, hail and strong weather are not a match to this roof and will stay strong with protection. When you want something that can last a long time, this is a great choice. A part of metal roofing that has to be done is to get it coated to be sure it will not get rusted. Phone 832-704-2817 for commercial roofing in Waller,TX.
- Standing Seam Metal Provide your roof something that can last you around 70 years.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is something that is able to last on your roof through even the heaviest weather.
- Aluminum Roofing Aluminum roofing is light and will still be able to provide your commercial building the protection you want.
- Stone Coated Steel If you like the protection that steel provides for you, but a look that is more natural like stone, this is a great choice.
- Corrugated Metal If you want a roof that will offer you safety, a corrugated metal roof can do that.
- Metal Shingle When you like the look of shingles, but you would like something stronger, this is a great option.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof When you want to keep your roof covered and lasting as long as possible, a mechanical lock metal roof can do the trick.
- Snap Lock Metal Lock your roof together and get the type of strength and coverage that you desire.
- Copper Roof If you would like something a little different on your roof, copper roofing will add the pop you want.