Searching for a quality commercial roofing company in Prairie View,TX, can be difficult sometimes. You should be able to rely on your roofing team to always take care of you. Commercial roofing is a very crucial job because they tend to be bigger than residential homes. We would like to be certain that you are fearless in our abilities from the beginning and that our roofing contractors can provide you the type of quality that you are looking for. The roofers on our team are trained, certified, and licensed so that you always feel confident in us. We make sure to place the customer first because we understand that you are the only reason we are doing this. We would like to give you a great, sturdy roof that you can count on so that whenever there is a problem in the future, you don’t question whether to reach out to us for help.
As a commercial roofing company, we are here so that we can bring you quality roofing services each time. Our roofing contractors can do it all, whether it be single ply roofing, industrial roofing projects like schools and hospitals, or roof coatings and metal work. We are regularly bettering our skills by staying up to date with the newest roofing technology so that we can provide you the best. You will always get the best that you deserve if you choose us. We offer 24/7 emergency services for you in the event that something occurs and it is out of normally business hours. In an emergency with your roof, we are the ones to call. Call 832-704-2817 and make Hellenic Roofing & Construction your commercial roofing company.
Often people don’t pay attention to their roofs and end up missing out on small repairs. These repairs have to be looked at so that they do not end up becoming something bigger than it needs to be. One of the problems with this is that the issues that are there, will just keep getting bigger. The roof might appear that it should be replaced, but you don’t always have to do that. Not only is it cheaper to restore your roof, it is healthier for the environment also because you aren’t wasting any materials. The method of this is relatively easy as well; look over the roof, clean it off, put new material on, reinspect. If possible, you can always try to restore your roof instead of replace it. Here at, Hellenic Roofing & Construction, we will assist you.
- Silicone Roof Keep your roof protected from a silicone roof coating that will help keep it cool.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roof on your commercial building is a solid option to choose for water protection.
- Polyurea Roof Waterproof your roofing system by making it a polyurea roof and it can remain protected.
- Elastomeric Roof You will appreciate the saftey that an elastomeric roof will give you without the chipping or cracking.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Restoring your roof is not only cheaper than having a replacement, but it is less wasteful as well and will keep your roof protected.
There are a lot of different roof coatings out there that we additionally provide and will be able to keep your roof protected. Each roof coating is able to do a different thing and keep it protected in different ways. We have a coating called elastomeric and it is extremely popular and will not let you down. These roof coatings are able to make a waterproof seal and a couple even have reflective materials to keep the sun’s harsh rays from overheating the rooftop. With their energy saving capabilities and because they can make your roof last longer for a long time, a roof coating is a solid option to consider.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs need a little more assistance than many other roofs. The reason for this is because they are flat, if water or any kind of debris get on it, it cannot go anywhere. Water can get onto the roof and then not have anywhere to go so it can wind up causing damage. It is a wise investment to have a roof coating put on so that it becomes waterproof. There are a lot of choices to choose from because we want you to have anything you want. These coatings are usually okay to walk on and will be able to seal out all of the dirt and water that can accrue up there.
- Single Ply Roofing Single ply roofing is a great way to keep your roof safe and offer something that is safe and easy to have out on your flat roof.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is nice because the seams are melted together to make a barrier so that the roof becomes completely waterproofed.
- Commercial Roof Repair fixing your roof before the issue grows, is important to make sure that you stay away from having to have an entire roof replacement.
- Flat Roof Repair Water damage happens all of the time on flat roofing so if you want a repair, give us a call.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing can go over a commercial roof or onto a residential roof.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing is a popular option of single ply roofing, mostly because of its strength and protection and its reflective white membranes. It has white reflective cooling abilities to keep the heat away from your roofing system. This can make the roof cooler and in doing that, it can lower the energy bill for your home. These roofing systems are warranty protected and last around 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
For flat and mildly sloped roofing systems, the built up roof is one of the originals. They are reliable and can last around 25 years on your roof. The material used is usually made from a combination of tar and gravel to keep it from moving. Their strength and longevity make them a top option to pick from. When you have to go through the different options you have, call Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817.
Modified bitumen roofing systems are good because they are able to protect your roof for over 20 years. These systems are popular because people are discovering that they are extremely reliable. This material is great at keeping water from going into it and is strong. They are also very strong and fire resistant so it is unlikely that a storm or hail would be able to cause damage to this roof.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Metal roofing on your commercial building is a great way to make your roof stay protected for a long time. It has remained so popular all this time because it will last up to 70 years on your building. Our professional roofers are professionals in metal roofing, having done them many times. There are pros and cons that go along with metal roofing though that will want to be known about ahead of time. A few pros are of course the strength of metal that is undeniable and has the ability to hold up against heavy weather, hail, and even fires. If you need something that will remain a long time, this is a great option. A part of metal roofing that has to be handled is to have it coated to be certain it will not end up rusted. Phone 832-704-2817 for commercial roofing in Prairie View,TX.
- Standing Seam Metal If you would like a roof that can last you for a while, a standing seam metal roof will do that.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is something that will be able to stay on your roof through even the craziest weather.
- Aluminum Roofing Don’t add too much weight on your roof, an aluminum roof is lighter and can keep you safe.
- Stone Coated Steel Stone coated steel is a perfect way to make certain your roof is strong, but also looks good as well.
- Corrugated Metal Provide your roof with something strong that will look nice.
- Metal Shingle When you like the look of shingles, but you want something tougher, this is a good option.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Mechanical lock metal roofs are able to protect your commercial roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Lock your roof together and recieve the kind of strength and coverage that you desire.
- Copper Roof Make your roof pop with a copper roof that is able to last for a long time and make your home or commercial building safe.