Looking for a good commercial roofing company in Hempstead,TX, can be hard at times. The roofing team that you decide to go with should always be there when you need them. It is crucial that the roof is done right because commercial roofing tends to be a lot bigger than a residential roofing job. Our company is here to make certain this process is as easy as possible for you and that you get the roof you want. As a dependable commercial roofing company, we make sure that the roofing contractors on our team are completely trained, certified, and licensed so that you will never have anything less than piece of mind. We always put the customer first because you are what keeps our business going. We are sure to always leave you with a sturdy and reliable roof so that you can depend on us in the future for all your roofing desires.
As a dependable commercial roofing company, we want to offer you with a variety of roofing services that accommodate all of your needs. Anything from industrial roofing to single ply and roof coatings is able to be accomplished by our professional roofing contractors. Although we have been doing this for a while, we are always paying attention and discovering the latest skills to be better for you. We will always do our best to bring you the best, because we believe that you should have that. We provide 24/7 emergency services for you in the instance that something occurs and it is out of normally business hours. When things like this occur, it is hard to know who to call, but we will be here for you. Permit Hellenic Roofing & Construction, to be your commercial roofing company by dialing 832-704-2817.
Often people do not pay attention to their roofs and end up missing out on smaller repairs. When they do that, they have the risk of not knowing about the smaller repairs. The problem with this is that over time, those little repairs turn into large issues and can make a roof to do things like rust, develop water damage, or have holes. The roof may seem like it should be replaced, but you don’t always need to do that. Restoring your roof is typically a great option and is less expensive for you than a replacement. This process is done relatively easily by inspecting the roof, power washing it, putting on the new material, and then re inspecting at the end. If it is something that can be done on your roof, you should consider getting your roof restored instead of having an entire roof restoration. Here at, Hellenic Roofing & Construction, we can help you.
- Silicone Roof Make your roof safe with a silicone roof coating that will assist in keeping it cool.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage can be prevented and stopped when you decide to get an acrylic roof.
- Polyurea Roof Make an investment to protec your roof with a polyurea roof coating.
- Elastomeric Roof If you need a roof that can stand the test of time without chipping and cracking, this can do it.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Having a roof restoration is a solid choice that is much less expensive than having it replaced.
The roof coatings that we offer are able to keep your roof protected and lasting for even longer than before. Each roof coating will be able to do a different thing and keep it protected in different ways. One of our most common cooling materials is elastomeric and it has become that way for a really good reason. A couple of the roof coatings make the roof waterproof and a few others can reflect the sun and lower your energy bill. These coatings are a great value and will be able to save you money in the long run.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs need a little more assistance than a lot of other roofs. The reason for this is because they are flat, if water or any kind of debris get on it, it cannot go anywhere. If water stays on the roof, it can cause damage because it has nowhere to run off at. It is a wise choice to have a roof coating installed on so that it becomes waterproof. There are a lot of choices that you can pick from that will all be able to keep your roof safe and lasting as long as possible. You will still be able to go on your roof and it will be safe from things like water and dirt.
- Single Ply Roofing To keep your roof protected and be done in a shorter amount of time, single ply roofing is great.
- Modified Bitumen Modified bitumen roofing creates a seal that locks out water and dirt to make your roof safe.
- Commercial Roof Repair Being sure that your commercial roof is repaired, can help you avoid issues down the line.
- Flat Roof Repair Water damage happens all of the time on flat roofs so if you need a repair, give us a call.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing is a solid option if you are wanting something on your roof that will help reflect the sun and reduce your energy bill from it.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing systems are very reliable and because of that are a common choice. Because of its white reflective abilities, it is able to reflect the light from of the roof and prevent the roof from getting too hot. If you want to reduce the energy bill for your home, this is the way. These keep your roof safe for around 22-30 years and are also covered by a warranty.
Built Up Roofs
One of the original; roofing materials that works great on your commercial building is a built up roofing system. They are dependable and can last around 25 years on your roof. It holds in place because the combination of material is tar and gravel. These roofs are incredibly sturdy and are perfect for flat roof protection. Give us a call at 832-704-2817 and the team at Hellenic Roofing & Construction will go through the varying options with you.
Modified bitumen roofing systems remain over 20 years on your commercial roof. Because of their dependable track record, they have turned into a more used roofing system than they have been before. The advantages of a modified bitumen roof are that they can be seamless and that in itself is a great option because it makes certain that nothing is seeping through and causing damage. They are also really strong and fire resistant so it is unlikely that a storm or hail will be able to cause damage to this roof.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Metal roofing on your commercial roof is a solid way to make your roof stay protected for a long time. It has stayed so popular all this time because it can last up to 70 years on your roof. Our professional roofers are professionals in metal roofing, having done them many times. There are good and bad things with every roof, and metal is no exception. This material is perfect for withstanding strong weather and hail, but it also is resistant against fires. It lasts for a long time and that is why a lot of people choose this material. Some cons of a metal roofing system are that it should be coated in order to keep it lasting for a while. Commercial metal roofing in Hempstead,TX is only a phone call away at 832-704-2817.
- Standing Seam Metal If you would like a roof that will last you for a while, a standing seam metal roof can do that.
- Steel Roofing Steel roofing is some of the best and strongest that you can find. Our experts can put this on for you.
- Aluminum Roofing Don’t add too much weight to your roof, an aluminum roof is lighter and will keep you safe.
- Stone Coated Steel If you like the protection that steel provides for you, but a look that is more natural like stone, this is a great option.
- Corrugated Metal Be sure that your roof looks great but still is keeping your commercial building or home protected.
- Metal Shingle For shingles that are strong and will keep you protected for 60-70 years, metal shingles are a good option.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof A mechanical lock metal roof will offer you safety and strength that you deserve on your roof.
- Snap Lock Metal The locks in this roofing system come together to make a locking effect that is strong and will make the roof hold really still and strong.
- Copper Roof Copper roofing will look good and keep it safe at the same time.