Sometimes it is difficult to find a good quality commercial roofing company in Brookshire,TX. When you choose a roofing team, you should always be able to depend on them. It is important that the roof is done right because commercial roofing tends to be much bigger than a residential roofing job. Our company is here to make sure this process is as easy as possible for you and that you get the roof you want. The roofers on our team are trained, certified, and licensed because we are a top quality commercial roofing company that will not let you down. We always put our customer first because you are what keeps our business going. We are sure to always leave you with a solid and dependable roof so that you can depend on us in the future for all your roofing needs.
We will make sure, as your commercial roofing company, that we are able to provide you any of your commercial roofing needs. The roofers on our team have the ability to do everything from commercial metal, to roof coatings and industrial roofing. We are regularly improving our skills by remaining up to date with the newest roofing technology so that we can bring you the best. In all that we do, we will be sure to give you the best because that is what you deserve. We also have 24/7 emergency services that let us to be here for you when you desire it the most. When you end up with an emergency with your roofing system outside of regular business hours, you can always give us a call. When you get ahold of Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817, we can be there for you as your commercial roofing company.
People regularly forget about their roofs and do not end up getting them repaired. This is why it is important to make certain that you check up on your roof every once in a while to avoid these problems. One of the largest problems is that rust can occur and holes will just become larger if these issues sit. The roof might appear that it should be replaced, but you don’t always have to do that. Restoring your roof is typically a top option and is cheaper for you than a replacement. The process is much easier than an entire replacement because the roof is inspected, power washed, redone, and then inspected again to make certain that it is perfect. If it is something that can be accomplished on your roof, you should think about getting your roof restored in place of having an entire roof restoration. Here at, Hellenic Roofing & Construction, we can help you.
- Silicone Roof Prevent the suns rays from overheating your building and provide a white coating of silicone roofing to your commercial flat roof.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage occurs on flat roofs because it has no where to go, but an acrylic roof coating can help that from occuring.
- Polyurea Roof Waterproof your roofing system by making it a polyurea roof and it can remain protected.
- Elastomeric Roof stay away from the cracking and chipping of other roofs with an elastomeric roof that will keep it waterproofed and strong all through its life.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Pick a roof restoration over a replacement to avoid the costs and time.
The roof coatings that we do are able to keep your roof safe and lasting for even longer than before. Every roof coating is different and will be able to protect your roof in different ways. We have a coating called elastomeric and it is very popular and won’t let you down. These roof coatings are able to make a waterproof seal and some even have reflective materials to keep the sun’s harsh rays from overheating the rooftop. This really helps cool the roofing material down and will keep it cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter, lowering your energy bill overall.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs require a little more assistance than a lot of other roofs. The reason for this is because they are flat, if water or any type of debris fall on it, it has nowhere to go. Water may get onto the roof and then not have anywhere to go so it may wind up causing damage. It is a smart choice to have a roof coating installed on so that it becomes waterproof. With so many choices to choose from, we can go through them with you and see which one works the best. These make the roofing system able to walk on as well and will seal out the water and dirt on it.
- Single Ply Roofing A single ply roof is simply installed and will be able to keep your roof protected for many years.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is nice because the seams are burned together to make a barrier so that the roof becomes completely waterproofed.
- Commercial Roof Repair If you need a commercial roof repair, we have the professionals that can deal with it for you.
- Flat Roof Repair A flat roof repair should be completed by a professional roof contractor and will be able to help prevent your roof from needing a replacement in the end.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing can go on a commercial roof or even a residential roof.
TPO / Single Ply
If you want a strong roofing system that is commonly known for its strength, TPO is a solid choice. The white reflective material on this roof will help in keeping the roof cool. In turn, this will keep your building from getting too hot and can end up lowering your energy bill. The great part about these roofing systems is that they will last between 22-30 years and typically come with some type of warranty.
Built Up Roofs
Built up roofing has been working for very long and is one of the first roofing materials. They are dependable and will stay around 25 years on your roof. This solid material stays put because of the mixture of tar and gravel. Their strength and dependability make them a top option to choose from. Hellenic Roofing & Construction can help you with all of the different choices you might have, just call 832-704-2817.
For a roofing system that will last over 20 years, a modified bitumen roof is a solid option. These systems are popular because people are discovering that they are extremely dependable. The advantages of a modified bitumen roof are that they can be seamless and that in itself is a nice option because it makes certain that nothing is seeping through and creating damage. It can also keep your roof safe from hail and is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Picking a metal roof is a perfect option for your commercial roof. It is a top contender with other materials because it will last up to 70 years. You don’t have to worry about your roof because our professionals have been working on metal roofing for a long time. There are good and bad things with each roof, and metal is no exception. pro that is great is that this metal can handle things like strong weather, hail, and fire. Its long lasting strength is a reason that it is typically found on many commercial buildings and even is very common among residential roofs. A roof coating is usually necessary to put on it because otherwise it may become rusted or damaged. Commercial metal roofing in Brookshire,TX is just a phone call away by dialing 832-704-2817.
- Standing Seam Metal If you would like a roof that can last you for a while, a standing seam metal roof will do that.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is something that is able to last on your roof through even the heaviest weather.
- Aluminum Roofing Aluminum roofing is lightweight and will still be able to give your commercial building the protection you want.
- Stone Coated Steel Picking stone coated steel will provide you the beautiful look of stone, but the protection that steel would give you.
- Corrugated Metal When you want a roof that will offer you protection, a corrugated metal roof will do that.
- Metal Shingle When you like the look of shingles, but you want something stronger, this is a great option.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Mechanical lock metal roofs are able to protect your commercial roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Get a roof that locks into itself and is able to keep your roof protected.
- Copper Roof Copper roofing can look good and keep it safe as well.