Searching for a quality commercial roofing company in Huntsville,TX, can be difficult sometimes. The roofing team that you decide to go with needs to always be available when you need them. Commercial roofing is a really important job because they tend to be bigger than residential homes. From the very beginning, we will make certain to keep you in the loop on everything that occurs with your roofing system. The contractors on our team are trained, certified, and licensed because we are a high quality commercial roofing company that won’t let you down. You, as a customer, are what keeps us going so we really value what you tell us. We will make sure that we always provide you a top quality roof so that you can rely on us for all your roofing needs, in the future.
As your commercial roofing company, we would like to to provide you with a variety of roofing services that meet all of your needs. Our expert roofers are able to do anything from single ply roofing, roof coatings, and metal roofing, to industrial roofing projects like schools and hospitals. Even though we have been doing this for a while, we are always paying attention and discovering the latest skills to get better for you. We will always do our best to give you the best, because we believe that you deserve that. An additional service that we provide to make sure you are always taken care of, is 24/7 emergency service When things like this occur, it is difficult to know who to call, but we will be there for you. Give Hellenic Roofing & Construction a call at 832-704-2817 and let us be your commercial roofing company.
It is usual that people get so caught up in other parts of life that they don’t think about their roofing system and how they should take care of it. These repairs need to be checked so that they don’t end up becoming something larger than it should to be. One of the largest problems is that rust can occur and holes will just become bigger if these problems sit. The first thought is to have the entire roof replaced, but that isn’t always the best choice. Not only is it less expensive to restore your roof, it is healthier for the environment also because you are not wasting any parts of your roof. The method of this is relatively simple as well; inspect the roof, clean it off, place new material on, reinspect. If possible, you should always attempt to restore your roof rather than replace it. Hellenic Roofing & Construction is available to make sure that you are taken care of to the best of our abilities.
- Silicone Roof Keep your roof protected with a silicone roof coating that will assist in keeping it cool.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage happens on flat roofs because it can’t go anywhere, but an acrylic roof coating can help that from occuring.
- Polyurea Roof A flat roof will often times gather water on it, but a polyurea coating is able to keep that from occuring.
- Elastomeric Roof stay away from the cracking and chipping of other roofs with an elastomeric roof that can keep it waterproofed and strong throughout its lifetime.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Getting a roof restoration is a solid choice that is a lot less expensive than having it replaced.
We offer a variety of roof coatings that will be able to assist in keeping your roof protected and lasting longer than ever before. Each roof coating is different and is able to protect your roof in many ways. For example, an elastomeric roof is one of the most popular forms of roof coating and for a great reason. A couple of the roof coatings make the roof waterproof and some others will reflect the sun and lower your energy bill. This actually helps cool the roof and will make it cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter, reducing your energy bill overall.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
If you want to keep your flat roof safe, you will need to provide it extra protection. These roofs wind up getting damaged because if something like water or debris get on it, it has nowhere to go. Water may get onto the roof and then not have somewhere to go so it can end up causing damage. Putting a roof coating onto your commercial flat roof is a solid way to make certain it stays safe from stuff like water damage. With so many options to choose from, we can go through them with you and see which one works the strongest. These make the roofing system able to walk on also and is seal out the water and dirt on it.
- Single Ply Roofing A single ply roof is easily installed and will be able to keep your roof safe for many years.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is nice because the seams are melted together to make a barrier so that the roof becomes completely waterproofed.
- Commercial Roof Repair If you have a problem with your commercial roof and need a repair, call on our roofing professionals.
- Flat Roof Repair A flat roof repair should be done by a professional roof contractor and will be able to help prevent your roof from having to have a replacement in the end.
- Cool Roof Getting a cool roof on your commercial building will allow you to lower your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
If you are wanting a strong roofing system that is commonly known for its strength, TPO is a solid option. The white reflective material of this roof will help to keep the roof cool. If you would like to reduce the energy bill in your home, this is the way. The nice part about these roofing systems is that they will last around 22-30 years and usually come with some kind of warranty.
Built Up Roofs
One of the original; roofing materials that protects great on your commercial building is a built up roofing system. They will last around 25 years and are a solid choice because of their dependability and because they look great on your roof. The material used is typically made from a mixture of tar and gravel to prevent it from moving. They are a solid roofing choice as they are extremely strong. Hellenic Roofing & Construction can help you with all of the varying choices you might have, just call 832-704-2817.
For a roofing system that can stay over 20 years, a modified bitumen roof is a solid choice. They have turned into a common roofing system for commercial roofs because they are very dependable. This material is good at keeping water from going into it and is strong. It can also keep your roof safe from hail and is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Picking a metal roof is a perfect choice for your commercial roof. It has stayed so common all this time because it will last up to 70 years on your building. We have experienced experts that have done metal roofing for a while. There are good and bad things with each roof, and metal is no exception. This material is perfect for withstanding strong weather and hail, but it additionally is resistant against fires. It lasts for a long time and that is why a lot of people decide on this material. One downside to this roofing is that it sometimes will have to have a roof coating so that it will keep it lasting as long as it can without rusting. Commercial metal roofing in Huntsville,TX is only a quick call away at 832-704-2817.
- Standing Seam Metal A standing seam roof will be able to last you around 70 years and keep your roof remaining fantastic for as long as it can.
- Steel Roofing Steel roofing is some of the best and top quality that you will find. Our experts will put this on for you.
- Aluminum Roofing Don’t add too much weight to your roof, an aluminum roofing system is lighter and can keep you safe.
- Stone Coated Steel Keep your roof protected with steel, but showcase the great look of stone coated steel.
- Corrugated Metal If you want a roof that will offer you safety, a corrugated metal roof can do that.
- Metal Shingle When you like the look of shingles, but you would like something tougher, this is a good option.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof If you want to keep your roof covered and lasting as long as it can, a mechanical lock metal roof can do the trick.
- Snap Lock Metal When you need a tough roof that will not let you down, we can help you get what you deserve.
- Copper Roof Make your roof stand out with a copper roof that will be able to last for a long time and keep your home or commercial building safe.