Finding a quality commercial roofing company in Inez,TX, can seem to be a difficult task. You need to be able to rely on your roofing team to always take care of you. Commercial roofing is a really important job because they seem to be bigger than residential homes. Our company is here to make certain this process is as simple as possible for you and that you get the roofing system you want. We are a high quality roofing company and because of that, all of our roofers are completely trained, certified, and licensed to do their jobs. We always put the customer first because we know that you are the biggest reason we are doing this. Do not ever hesitate to reach out to us because we will make sure we are there to get the job taken care of.
As your commercial roofing company, we want to offer you with a variety of roofing services that meet all of your desires. The roofers on our team are able to do everything from commercial metal, to roof coatings and industrial roofing. We believe in always improving\bettering our skills no matter how much we already know, so that we can provide you with the best. You deserve to have the very top quality and that is what we will provide you. We offer 24/7 emergency services for you in the event that something happens and it is out of normally business hours. If there is an emergency with your roofing system, we are the ones to get ahold of. Give Hellenic Roofing & Construction a call at 832-704-2817 and let us be your commercial roofing company.
Small repairs will turn into bigger ones if they aren’t taken care of and your roof isn’t payed attention to. This is why it is crucial to have your roof looked at so that this isn’t something you are having to worry about. A large issue that happens is that rust will spread and holes can just get larger. The first thought is to have the whole roof replaced, but that isn’t always the best choice. Having your roof replaced is a good choice that will wind up being cheaper than a replacement and additionally, less wasteful. When a restoration is done, it is typically simpler than a replacement and is finished in a few steps. If it is something that can be accomplished on your roof, you should think about having your roof restored instead of getting an entire roof restoration. Here at, Hellenic Roofing & Construction, we can assist you.
- Silicone Roof Make your roof protected from a silicone roof coating that will help keep it cool.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage happens on flat roofs because it has no where to go, but an acrylic roof coating can help that from happening.
- Polyurea Roof When you want to coat your roof with something that can make it waterproofed, a polyurea roof is what you want to pick.
- Elastomeric Roof You will love the protection that an elastomeric roof will provide you without the chipping or cracking.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Restoring your roof is not only less expensive than having a replacement, but there is less waste as well and will keep your roof safe.
The roof coatings that we do will be able to keep your roof protected and lasting for even longer than usual. Each roof coating will be able to do a different thing and keep it protected in different ways. For example, an elastomeric roof is one of the most common forms of roof coating and for a great reason. Most of them create a waterproof seal and others act as a reflective shield so that the sun’s rays can reflect off and make your building cooler. This really helps cool the roofing material down and will keep it cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter, lowering your energy bill overall.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
If you want to keep your flat roof safe, you will need to provide it additional protection. Its flat top makes it difficult for water to run off of it and will end up just sitting on top of it. When water stays on top of the roof for a long amount of time, it will end up causing damage and if there is already damage to the roof, it will only make it worse. Putting a roof coating onto your commercial flat roof is a great way to make certain it stays protected from stuff like water damage. There are so many choices to pick from because we would like you to have anything you want. These coatings are great at sealing out water and dirt so that your roof is safe.
- Single Ply Roofing Ask us about single ply roofing and let us show you how much it can keep your roof safe.
- Modified Bitumen Modified bitumen roofing makes a bond that seals out water and dirt to make your roof safe.
- Commercial Roof Repair Being sure that your commercial roof is repaired, can help you stay away from issues down the road.
- Flat Roof Repair A flat roof repair should be completed by an expert roof contractor and will be able to help stop your roof from needing a replacement in the end.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing can go on a commercial roof or onto a residential roof.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing systems are very reliable and because of that are a popular choice. It is ready to make your roof cool because of its white reflective material. This will make the roof cooler and in doing that, it will lower the energy bill for your home. These roofing systems are warranty safe and last around 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
Built up roofing has been working for a long time and is one of the original roofing materials. They are reliable and can stay around 25 years on your roof. It holds in its spot because the combination of material is tar and gravel. Their strength and dependability make them a top option to choose from. Give us a ring at 832-704-2817 and our team at Hellenic Roofing & Construction can go through the varying choices for you.
Having a modified bitumen roof is a great option for your commercial flat roof because these roofing systems typically last for easily over 20 years. Because of their dependable track record, they have become a more common roofing system than they have been before. This material is good at keeping water from going into it and is strong. They are also really tough and fire resistant so it is unlikely that a storm or hail would be able to cause damage to this roof.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
A metal roof on your commercial structure is a solid choice to choose from. It has remained so common all this time because it will last up to 70 years on your building. Our professional roofers are professionals in metal roofing, having done them a lot of times. There are pros and cons with each roof, and metal is no exception. Fire, hail and strong weather are not a match to this roof and will stand strong with protection. This material is picked commonly because it is so strong. Some disadvantages of a metal roofing system are that it will need to be coated in order to keep it lasting for a while. If you have been wanting commercial metal roofing in Inez,TX, call 832-704-2817, today.
- Standing Seam Metal If you would like a roof that can last you for a long time, a standing seam metal roof will do that.
- Steel Roofing Steel roofing is some of the best and top quality that you will discover. Our professionals will put this on for you.
- Aluminum Roofing A lightweight roofing system that won’t weigh down the building, but can still provide you the coverage you want, is an aluminum roof.
- Stone Coated Steel Choosing stone coated steel will provide you the great look of stone, but the quality that steel would give you.
- Corrugated Metal Your roof needs to be ready for anything that comes its way, and that is exactly what a corrugated metal roof will do for you.
- Metal Shingle For shingles that are strong and can keep you protected for 60-70 years, metal shingles are a good option.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Mechanical lock metal roofs are there to protect your commercial roof.
- Snap Lock Metal If you need a strong roof that won’t let you down, we will help you get what you want.
- Copper Roof Make your roof pop with a copper roof that will be able to last for a lot of years and make your home or commercial building safe.