Finding a quality commercial roofing company in Bloomington,TX, can seem to be a difficult task. When you decide on a roofing team, you should always be able to count on them. Commercial roofing is a really crucial job because they tend to be bigger than residential homes. We do whatever we can to be certain that you feel great about picking us for your roofing needs. We are a high quality roofing company and because of that, all of our roofers are completely trained, certified, and licensed to do this work. We always put the customer first because you are what keeps our company going. We will always leave you with a solid and reliable roof so that you can depend on us later on for all your roofing needs.
As a dependable commercial roofing company, we would like to to offer you with a variety of roofing services that accommodate all of your needs. Anything from industrial roofing to single ply and roof coatings can be done by our expert roofing contractors. Although we are very confident in our roofing capabilities, we are consistently trying to do better and be the greatest company we can be for you which means that we are consistently up to date with the latest trends and roofing technology. You will always get what you deserve when you pick us. When you have to have something like 24/7 emergency services, we offer them to make sure you are covered. Sometimes roofing emergencies happen and you may not know who to call, but we are available to make sure that you are always taken care of. Give Hellenic Roofing & Construction a ring at 832-704-2817 and let us be your commercial roofing company.
Small repairs can turn into bigger ones if they are not taken care of and your roof is not payed attention to. That is why it is crucial to be sure that you look at your roof every so often to avoid these problems. One of the largest problems is that rust can develop and holes will just become larger if these problems sit. The roof may seem like it should be replaced, but you do not always need to do that. Getting your roof replaced is a great option that will end up being less expensive than a replacement and additionally, less wasteful. The process is way easier than a full replacement because the roof is inspected, power washed, redone, and then looked at again to make certain that it is correct. When it is possible, you can always try to restore your roof rather than replace it. Hellenic Roofing & Construction can assist you in going over choices and choose what is best for your roofing system.
- Silicone Roof Keep your roof safe from a silicone roof coating that will assist in keeping it cool.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage will be prevented and stopped when you decide to get an acrylic roof.
- Polyurea Roof Make an investment to protec your roof with a polyurea roof coating.
- Elastomeric Roof When you need a roof that can last the test of time without chipping and cracking, this will do it.
- Commercial Roof Restoration A roof restoration can be an choice and if it is, you will see how much cheaper it is.
There are many different roof coatings out there that we additionally provide and are able to keep your roof safe. We would like to keep your roof lasting as long as possible so we think you should definitely get a roof coating. We have a coating called elastomeric and it is extremely popular and won’t let you down. These roof coatings are able to make a waterproof seal and a couple even have reflective materials to stop the sun’s harsh rays from overheating the rooftop. What is better than making your roof last longer and also lowering your energy bill at the same time.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
A flat roof will have to have extra protection than many other roofs. Its flat top makes it difficult for water to run off of it and will wind up just sitting on top of it. If water gets on it and sits, it can wind up causing damage or contributing to more damage that is already there. Putting a roof coating onto your commercial flat roof is a great way to make certain it stays protected from things like water damage. We would like your roofing system to stay safe for as long as possible so we will go over the choices with you to see what you would like. These materials are usually okay to walk on and are able to seal out all of the dirt and water that can build up there.
- Single Ply Roofing Single ply roofing is a fantastic way to keep your roof safe and provide something that is safe and simple to have out on your flat roof.
- Modified Bitumen Modified bitumen roofing creates a bond that locks out water and dirt to make your roof safe.
- Commercial Roof Repair Being certain that your commercial roof is repaired, can help you avoid problems down the road.
- Flat Roof Repair Water damage occurs all of the time on flat roofing so if you need a repair, give us a ring.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing can go on a commercial roof or onto a residential roof.
TPO / Single Ply
If you are wanting a strong roofing system that is commonly known for its depenibility, TPO is a great choice. Because of its white reflective cooling, it has the ability to reflect the light from of the roof and prevent the roof from getting too hot. It will reflect the light and keep the roof cooled down, thus reducing your energy bill. These roofing systems are warranty protected and last between 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
Built up roofing has been working for a long time and is one of the original roofing materials. This is a dependable option and can remain on your roof for around 25 years. The roof is created from gravel and tar that keep it in place. They are a top roofing option as they are very sturdy. Phone 832-704-2817 and Hellenic Roofing & Construction will be here for you and go over the choices.
Having a modified bitumen roof is a good option for your commercial flat roof because these roofing systems typically last for simply over 20 years. Because of their dependable track record, they have turned into a more common roofing system than ever before. A modified bitumen roof is seamless and that will be able to stop water from coming in. Hail and crazy weather are no match for this material, and it is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial roofs are a great place to put metal and keep it safe. It is a top contender with other materials because it will last up to 70 years. We are experienced at metal roofing and will be able to get the job finished right. Metal roofing has pros and cons to it that we can talk to you about and will want you to understand. Fire, hail and strong weather are not a match to this roofing system and will stay strong with protection. This material is chosen usually because it is so long lasting. A roof coating is usually necessary to put on it because otherwise it can become rusted or damaged. When you have been wanting commercial metal roofing in Bloomington,TX, dial 832-704-2817, today.
- Standing Seam Metal A standing seam roof will be able to last you around 70 years and keep your roof looking fantastic for as long as it lasts.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is something that is able to last on your roof through even the heaviest weather.
- Aluminum Roofing Don’t add too much weight on your roof, an aluminum roof is lighter and will keep you safe.
- Stone Coated Steel If you want the protection that steel gives you, but a look that is more blended in like stone, this is a good choice.
- Corrugated Metal Your roof should be ready for everything that comes its way, and that is exactly what a corrugated metal roof will do for you.
- Metal Shingle Metal shingles appear like normal shingles but are able to give you the strength and safety that a metal roof would provide you.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Mechanical lock metal roofs are there to protect your commercial roof.
- Snap Lock Metal When you need a tough roof that will not let you down, we can help you get what you deserve.
- Copper Roof Make your roof pop with a copper roof that will be able to last for a lot of years and make your home or commercial building safe.