Searching for a good commercial roofing company in Wills Point,TX, can be difficult sometimes. You have to be able to depend on a team of roofing contractors to get your roof where you want it to be without any issues. Commercial roofing is a very crucial job because they tend to be bigger than residential homes. From the very beginning, we will make certain to keep you in the loop on everything that happens with your roofing system. The roofing contractors on our team are trained, certified, and licensed so that you always have piece of mind. We will put the customer first because you are what keeps our business going. Do not ever hesitate to reach out to us because we will make certain we are there to get the job taken care of.
As a dependable commercial roofing company, we want to offer you with a variety of roofing services that accommodate all of your desires. Everything from industrial roofing to single ply and roof coatings is able to be done by our expert roofing contractors. Though we are very confident in our roofing capabilities, we are always working to improve and be the best company we can be for you which means that we are regularly up to date with the latest trends and roofing technology. We will always work our hardest to bring you the best, because we believe that you deserve that. We also have 24/7 emergency services that let us to be here for you when you need it the most. Sometimes roofing emergencies happen and you might not know who to call, but we are available to make certain that you are always taken care of. Give Hellenic Roofing & Construction a ring at 832-704-2817 and let us be your commercial roofing company.
It is common that people get so caught up in varying parts of life that they forget about their roofing system and how they should take care of it. This is why it is so important to have your roof looked at so that this is not something you are dealing with. The problem with this is that through time, those small repairs turn into large problems and can make a roof to do things like rust, develop water damage, or get holes. The roof might appear that it should be replaced, but you do not always need to do that. Not only is it less expensive to restore your roof, it is healthier for the environment as well because you are not wasting any materials. The process is way easier than an entire replacement because the roof is inspected, power washed, redone, and then inspected again to be certain that it is perfect. If you can, you should consider having your roof restored instead of replaced. Here at, Hellenic Roofing & Construction, we can assist you.
- Silicone Roof Prevent the suns rays from overheating your building and give a white coating of silicone roofing to your commercial flat roof.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roof on your commercial building is a great option to choose for water protection.
- Polyurea Roof A flat roof will often times collect water on it, but a polyurea coating is able to prevent that from occuring.
- Elastomeric Roof Avoid the cracking and chipping of other roofs with an elastomeric roof that will keep it waterproofed and strong throughout its lifetime.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Having a roof restoration is a solid choice that is a lot less expensive than having it replaced.
We make certain that we offer many different roof coatings and are knowledged about them and the way they work for you. Each roof coating is able to do a different thing and keep it protected in varying ways. One of our most popular cooling materials is elastomeric and it has grown into that for a really good reason. Some of them construct a waterproof seal and others act as a reflective material so that the sun’s rays will reflect off and keep your building cooler. These coatings are a fantastic value and will be able to save you money in the long run.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs require a little more help than a lot of other roofs. These roofs wind up getting damaged because if something like water or debris get on it, it has nowhere to go. When water sits for a long amount of time, it will end up causing problems and if there is previous damage to the roof, it will only cause more damage. Putting a roof coating onto your commercial flat roof is a great way to be sure it stays protected from stuff like water damage. There are a lot of choices that you can choose from that will all be good to keep your roof safe and lasting as long as possible. These coatings are usually okay to walk on and will be able to seal out all of the dirt and water that can build up there.
- Single Ply Roofing Ask us about single ply roofing and let us show you how much it can keep your roof safe.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is nice because the seams are melted together to make a barrier so that the roof becomes fully waterproofed.
- Commercial Roof Repair When you have an issue with your commercial roof and want a repair, call on our roofing professionals.
- Flat Roof Repair If your flat roof needs a repair, it is crucial to have it fixed to avoid more problems.
- Cool Roof Having a cool roof on your commercial building can allow you to lower your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
A common option from single ply roofing are TPO roofing systems because they are extremely strong. Because of its white reflective cooling, it has the ability to reflect the light off of the roof and keep the roof from getting too hot. If you want to reduce your energy bill for your home, this is the way. These keep your commercial building safe for between 22-30 years and are also protected by a warranty.
Built Up Roofs
The built up roof is one of the beginning roofing systems done for flat and slightly sloped roofs. They are reliable and can last around 25 years on your roof. It stays in its spot because the mixture of material is tar and gravel. Their strength and dependability make them a good choice to choose from. Give us a ring at 832-704-2817 and our team at Hellenic Roofing & Construction can go through the different options with you.
For a roofing system that will stay over 20 years, a modified bitumen roof is a solid option. They have turned into a popular roofing system for commercial buildings because they are very reliable. A modified bitumen roof is seamless and is created to stop water from coming in. Hail and major weather will be no match for this material, and it is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Choosing a metal roof is a perfect choice for your commercial roof. It is commonly chosen by commercial buildings because it can stay on for around 70 years on your roof. We are pros at metal roofing and will be able to get the job done right. Just like with all roofs, there are pros and cons that you will need to pay attention to. Fire, hail and major weather are not a match to this roof and will stay strong with protection. Its long lasting strength is a reason that it is so commonly found on many commercial buildings and even is very common among residential homes. One negative to this roofing is that it often times will have to have a roof coating so that it will keep it lasting as long as it can without rusting. Commercial metal roofing in Wills Point,TX is just a phone call away by dialing 832-704-2817.
- Standing Seam Metal A standing seam roof will be able to last you around 70 years and keep your roof looking fantastic for as long as it lasts.
- Steel Roofing Steel roofing is some of the best and strongest that you will find. Our experts will put this on for you.
- Aluminum Roofing Aluminum roofing is light and can still be able to give your commercial building the protection you want.
- Stone Coated Steel If you want the protection that steel provides for you, but a look that is more natural like stone, this is a great choice.
- Corrugated Metal Provide your roof with something strong that will look great.
- Metal Shingle For shingles that are strong and can keep you covered for 60-70 years, metal shingles are a good choice.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof A mechanical lock metal roof can offer you protection and strength that you deserve on your roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Lock your roof together and get the type of strength and coverage that you desire.
- Copper Roof Copper roofing can look good and keep it safe as well.