Finding a quality commercial roofing company in Van,TX, can seem to be a frustrating task. If you choose a roofing team, you need to always be able to count on them. It is important that the job is done right because commercial roofing is usually much bigger than a residential roofing job. We are here to make sure this process is as simple as possible for you and that you get the roofing system you want. The roofing contractors on our team are trained, certified, and licensed because we are a high quality commercial roofing company that won’t let you down. We will put our customer first because you are what keeps our company going. Don’t ever wait to give us a call because we will make certain we are there to get the job done.
We will make sure, as your commercial roofing company, that we are able to give you all of your commercial roofing desires. Our roofing contractors can do everything, whether it be single ply roofing, industrial roofing projects like schools and hospitals, or roof coatings and metal work. Even though we have been doing this for a while, we are always paying attention and discovering the newest skills to be better for you. You deserve to have the very top quality and that is what we will provide you. When you need something like 24/7 emergency services, we provide them to make certain you are covered. In an emergency with your roof, we are the ones to call. Phone 832-704-2817 and let Hellenic Roofing & Construction your commercial roofing company.
Sometimes people do not pay attention to their roofs and wind up missing out on smaller repairs. If they do that, they run the risk of not knowing about the smaller repairs. The problem with this is that through time, those little repairs turn into big issues and can make a roof to do things like rust, develop water damage, or have holes. The immediate thought is to have the whole roof replaced, but that is not always the best choice. You should consider getting your roof restored instead of replaced so that you can avoid the additional cost and waste of materials. The process is much easier than a full replacement because the roof is inspected, power washed, redone, and then inspected again to make sure that it is correct. If it is something that can be accomplished on your roof, you should consider having your roof restored instead of having an entire roof restoration. Our team here at Hellenic Roofing & Construction, are here to assist you in any way that we can and give you the best roof possible.
- Silicone Roof Get your roof cooler than ever before with a silicone roof that can supply you protection.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roof on your commercial building is a great option to choose for water protection.
- Polyurea Roof Waterproof your roof by making it a polyurea roof and it will stay protected.
- Elastomeric Roof You will appreciate the saftey that an elastomeric roof will give you without the chipping or cracking.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Getting a roof restoration is a solid choice that is a lot less expensive than having it replaced.
We provide a lot of roof coatings that are able to help keep your roof protected and lasting longer than ever before. Each roof coating is able to do a different thing and keep it protected in different ways. For example, an elastomeric roof is one of the most popular types of roof coating and for a great reason. They all do different things like reduce your energy bill from the reflective material or creating a waterproof seal. These coatings are a fantastic value and will be able to save you money in the end.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
A flat roof will need to have more protection than many other roofs. Since it has a flat top, it has a difficult time cleaning off things like water or debris that end up on it. If water gets on it and sits, it will wind up causing damage or contributing to other damage that is already there. It is a smart investment to have a roof coating put on so that it becomes waterproof. There are a lot of choices that you can pick from that will all be able to keep your roof protected and lasting as long as possible. You will still be allowed to go on your roof and it will remain safe from things like water and dirt.
- Single Ply Roofing A single ply roof is simply installed and will be able to keep your roof safe for many years.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is great because the seams are melted together to make a barrier so that the roof becomes completely waterproofed.
- Commercial Roof Repair fixing your roof before the problem gets bigger, is important to make sure that you stay away from having to have a full roof replacement.
- Flat Roof Repair A flat roof repair should be done by a professional roof contractor and will be able to help prevent your roof from needing a replacement down the line.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing can be nice because it will reflect the sun off of your roof, lowering your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
A common choice among single ply roofing are TPO roofing systems because they are extremely strong. The white reflective material on this roof will help to keep the roof cool. If you would like to lower your energy bill in your home, this is the way. These keep your roof protected for around 22-30 years and are also covered by a warranty.
Built Up Roofs
The built up roof is one of the original roofing systems done for flat and slightly sloped roofs. They are dependable and will last around 25 years on your roof. The roof is created from gravel and tar that keep it in its place. They are a top roofing option as they are extremely strong. When you need to go through the different options you have, call Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817.
Modified bitumen roofing systems remain over 20 years on your commercial roof. More and more commercial roofs are using this material on it because it is so dependable. This material is good at preventing water from seeping into it and is tough. Hail and crazy weather are no match to this material, and it is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Metal roofing on your commercial building is a great way to make your roof safe for a long time. It has remained so common all this time because it will last up to 70 years on your building. We have experienced experts that have done metal roofing for a while. There are pros and cons that go along with metal roofing though that should be known about beforehand. This material is perfect for withstanding heavy weather and hail, but it also is resistant against fires. This material is chosen usually because it is so long lasting. One part of metal roofing that has to be handled is to get it coated to make certain it will not get rusted. Commercial metal roofing in Van,TX is just a quick call away by dialing 832-704-2817.
- Standing Seam Metal If you want a roof that will last you for a long time, a standing seam metal roof can do that.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is something that is able to last on your roof through even the heaviest weather.
- Aluminum Roofing A lightweight roofing system that will not weigh down the building, but will still give you that coverage you desire, is an aluminum roof.
- Stone Coated Steel Protect your roof with steel, but showcase the beautiful look of stone coated steel.
- Corrugated Metal Make sure that your roof looks great but still keeps your commercial building or home covered.
- Metal Shingle Metal shingles appear like normal shingles but will be able to give you the strength and safety that a metal roof would give you.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Choosing a roof that will be dependable and keep your roof as strong as possible can be achomplished with this roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Find a roof that locks into itself and is able to keep your roof together.
- Copper Roof Copper roofing can look great and keep it safe at the same time.