Searching for a good commercial roofing company in Grand Saline,TX, can be hard at times. If you decide on a roofing team, you need to always be able to depend on them. It is crucial that your commercial roofing job is done right and by an expert because these jobs are likely to be much larger. We do anything we can to make certain that you feel good about picking us for your roofing needs. The roofing contractors on our team are trained, certified, and licensed so that you always have piece of mind. We always place the customer first because we understand that you are the only reason we are doing this. We would like to give you a top quality, sturdy roof that you can count on so that whenever there is a problem later on, you never hesitate to reach out to us for assistance.
As a commercial roofing company, we make sure that we can provide you quality roofing services each time. Everything from industrial roofing to single ply and roof coatings is able to be done by our expert roofers. We are always bettering our skills by staying up to date with the latest roofing technology so that we can bring you the best. You deserve to have the very best and that is what we will provide you. Another service that we offer to be certain you are always taken care of, is 24/7 emergency service Sometimes roofing emergencies happen and you might not know who to get ahold of, but we are available to make sure that you are always taken care of. If you call Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817, we can be there for you as your commercial roofing company.
People regularly forget about their roofing systems and don’t end up getting them repaired. This is why it is important to make sure that you look at your roof every so often to stay away from these problems. One of the largest problems is that rust can occur and holes will just become larger if these problems sit. The first thought is to have the whole roof replaced, but that isn’t always the answer. Restoring your roof is typically a great option and is less expensive for you than a replacement. When a restoration is completed, it is typically easier than a replacement and is done in a few steps. To stay away from all of the time and cost of getting a new roof, think about getting a roof restoration instead. Our roofers here at Hellenic Roofing & Construction, are here to assist you in any way that we can and give you the best roof possible.
- Silicone Roof A silicone roof is a solid way to be sure that your roof is protected and cooled down.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage occurs on flat roofs because it has no where to go, but an acrylic roof coating can help that from occuring.
- Polyurea Roof Waterproof your roof by making it a polyurea roof and it can stay protected.
- Elastomeric Roof You will love the protection that an elastomeric roof will provide you without the chipping or cracking.
- Commercial Roof Restoration A roof restoration can be an option and if it is, you can see how much more affordable it is.
We provide a lot of roof coatings that will be able to assist in keeping your roof protected and lasting longer than ever before. Roof coatings are all different and every one has the ability to keep your roof safe or covered in another way. For example, an elastomeric roof is one of the most popular forms of roof coating and for a great reason. They all do different things like lower your energy bill from the reflective material or creating a waterproof seal. With their energy saving abilities and because they can make your roof last longer for a long time, a roof coating is a great choice to consider.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs are something that will require some extra protection in order to stay away from damage. The reason for this is because they are flat, if water or any type of debris fall on it, it cannot go anywhere. If water gets on it and sits, it will end up causing damage or contributing to other damage that is already there. It is a smart idea to get a roof coating put on your commercial flat roofing system to keep it safe from these kinds of things. There are a lot of choices to pick from because we would like you to have anything you want. These make the roofing system able to walk on also and will seal out the water and dirt on it.
- Single Ply Roofing Talk to us about single ply roofing and let us show you how much it can keep your roof protected.
- Modified Bitumen This material is sealed together and creates a waterproofed barrier that is strong.
- Commercial Roof Repair Making sure that your commercial roof is repaired, can help you avoid issues down the road.
- Flat Roof Repair Flat roofs can end up with a problem and will have to be repaired to avoid having further issues.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing can go on a commercial roof or even a residential roof.
TPO / Single Ply
A popular choice among single ply roofing are TPO roofing systems because they are extremely strong. It is able to make your roof cool because of its white reflective material. It will reflect the light and keep the roof cooled down, thus reducing your energy bill. These keep your roof safe for around 22-30 years and are also covered by a warranty.
Built Up Roofs
The built up roof is one of the original roofing systems used for flat and slightly sloped roofs. This is a reliable option and can remain on your roof for around 25 years. The roof is made up of gravel and tar that keep it in its place. These roofing systems are very sturdy and are perfect for flat roof protection. When you have to go through the different options you have, call Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817.
Modified bitumen roofing systems are good because they are able to protect your commercial building for over 20 years. These systems are common because people are discovering that they are extremely dependable. A modified bitumen roof is seamless and that will be able to stop water from coming in. It will also make your roof safe from hail and is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Metal roofing on your commercial building is a great way to keep your roof stay protected for a long time. It is a prime contender with other roofing options because it will last up to 70 years. Our professional roofers are professionals in metal roofing, having done them many times. Metal roofing has pros and cons to it that we can discuss with you about and will want you to understand. Fire, hail and major weather are no match to this roof and will stand strong with protection. When you want something that will last a long time, this is a great choice. A roof coating is usually necessary to put on it because otherwise it can become rusted or damaged. Commercial metal roofing in Grand Saline,TX is only a phone call away by dialing 832-704-2817.
- Standing Seam Metal A standing seam roof is able to last you close to 70 years and keep your roof looking fantastic for as long as it can.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof will be able to withstand even the toughest weather and rain.
- Aluminum Roofing Aluminum roofing is lightweight and can still be able to provide your commercial building the protection you want.
- Stone Coated Steel Picking stone coated steel can provide you the beautiful look of stone, but the quality that steel would give you.
- Corrugated Metal When you need a roof that will offer you protection, a corrugated metal roof can do that.
- Metal Shingle When you like the look of shingles, but you would like something stronger, this is a great option.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Picking a roof that will be dependable and keep your roof as strong as possible can be achomplished with this roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Get a roof that locks together and is able to keep your roof protected.
- Copper Roof Make your roof stand out with a copper roof that is able to last for a long time and make your home or commercial building safe.