Searching for a quality commercial roofing company in Canton,TX, can be hard at times. When you decide on a roofing team, you need to always be able to count on them. Commercial roofing is typically larger than a residential job so it is important that it is done correctly. We want to make certain that you are confident in our services from the beginning and that our roofing contractors can provide you the type of quality that you are looking for. As a dependable commercial roofing company, we make certain that the roofing contractors on our team are completely trained, certified, and licensed so that you won’t ever have anything less than piece of mind. We always put our customer first because you are what keeps our company going. We want to give you a top quality, solid roof that you can depend on so that if ever there is an issue in the future, you never hesitate to reach out to us for help.
As your commercial roofing company, we want to offer you with a variety of roofing services that accommodate all of your desires. Anything from industrial roofing to single ply and roof coatings can be done by our professional roofing contractors. We are always improving our skills by staying up to date with the latest roofing technology so that we can bring you the best. We will always work our hardest to bring you the best, because we think that you should have that. When you need something like 24/7 emergency services, we offer them to make certain you are covered. Sometimes roofing emergencies occur and you might not know who to call, but we are here to make certain that you are always taken care of. Permit Hellenic Roofing & Construction, to be your commercial roofing company by calling 832-704-2817.
Small repairs can turn into bigger ones if they are not taken care of and your roof isn’t payed attention to. This is why it is crucial to be certain that you look at your roof every once in a while to stay away from these problems. One of the issues with this is that the problems that are there, will just keep getting bigger. You might think you will have to have your entire roof replaced, but you might not need to. You may want to consider getting your roof restored instead of replaced so that you can avoid the extra cost and waste of materials. The process of this is relatively easy as well; look over the roof, clean it off, place new material on, reinspect. If you can, you should consider having your roof restored instead of replaced. Hellenic Roofing & Construction is available to make certain that you are taken care of to the best no matter what.
- Silicone Roof Keep your roof safe from a silicone roof coating that will assist in keeping it cool.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage can be prevented and stopped when you decide to get an acrylic roof.
- Polyurea Roof Make an investment to keep your roof safe with a polyurea roof coating.
- Elastomeric Roof When you want a roof that can stand the test of time without chipping and cracking, this will do it.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Pick a roof restoration over a replacement to stay away from the costs and time.
We offer a lot of roof coatings that will be able to help keep your roof protected and lasting longer than ever before. Each roof coating will be able to do a different thing and keep it protected in different ways. For example, an elastomeric roof is one of the most common forms of roof coating and for a good reason. Most of them construct a waterproof seal and others act as a reflective shield so that the sun’s rays can reflect off and keep your building cooler. This actually helps cool the roofing material down and will make it cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter, reducing your energy bill in the end.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
A flat roof will need to have extra protection than a lot of other roofs. Since it has a flat top, it has a difficult time cleaning off things like water or debris that get on it. When water sits on the roof, it will cause damage because it has nowhere to run off at. To stay away from problems like water damage, you should install a roof coating on it that will keep it safe. We want your roof to stay protected for as long as possible so we can go over the choices with you to see what you would want. You will still be able to walk on your roofing system and it will be safe from stuff like water and dirt.
- Single Ply Roofing Ask us about single ply roofing and let us show you how much it can keep your roof safe.
- Modified Bitumen Modified bitumen roofing makes a seal that seals out water and dirt to make your roof safe.
- Commercial Roof Repair If you need a commercial roof repair, we have the professionals that can handle it for you.
- Flat Roof Repair A flat roof repair can be done by a professional roof contractor and will be able to help stop your roof from needing a replacement in the end.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing is a great choice if you would like something on your roof that will help reflect the sun and reduce your energy bill from it.
TPO / Single Ply
A common choice from single ply roofing are TPO roofing systems because they are extremely strong. Because of its white reflective abilities, it has the ability to reflect the light from of the roof and prevent the roof from becoming too hot. If you want to lower the energy bill in your home, this is the way. These roofing systems are warranty safe and last around 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
One of the original; roofing materials that works for a long time on your roof is a built up roofing system. They are reliable and can last around 25 years on your roof. This solid material stays put because of the mixture of tar and gravel. These roofing systems are very sturdy and are great for flat roof protection. Hellenic Roofing & Construction can help you with all of the varying choices you may have, just call 832-704-2817.
Modified bitumen roofing systems are great because they will be able to protect your roof for over 20 years. Because of their reliable track record, they have become a more common roofing system than ever before. A modified bitumen roof is seamless and is able to stop water from getting in. More pros are that it is fire resistant and it is strong enough to be resistant from hail and crazy weather.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Picking a metal roof is a perfect choice for your commercial roof. It is often chosen by commercial buildings because it can stay on for around 70 years on your roof. Our professional roofers are professionals in metal roofing, having done them a lot of times. There are pros and cons that come along with metal roofing though that should be known about ahead of time. An advantage that is great is that this material withstands things like heavy weather, hail, and fire. When you need something that will last a long time, this is a solid option. One downside to this roofing is that it sometimes will need to have a roof coating in order to keep it lasting as long as it can without rusting. Commercial metal roofing in Canton,TX is just a phone call away at 832-704-2817.
- Standing Seam Metal Give your roof something that will last you around 70 years.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is able to withstand even the strongest weather and rain.
- Aluminum Roofing A lightweight roofing system that won’t weigh down the roof, but will still give you that protection you want, is an aluminum roof.
- Stone Coated Steel If you like the protection that steel provides for you, but a look that is more blended in like stone, this is a great option.
- Corrugated Metal Provide your roof with something strong that will look great.
- Metal Shingle When you like the look of shingles, but you want something stronger, this is a great choice.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Picking a roof that can be dependable and keep your roof as strong as possible can be achomplished with this roof.
- Snap Lock Metal When you want a strong roof that will not let you down, we can help you get what you want.
- Copper Roof A copper roof can add an extra pop onto an already nice looking roof.