Finding a dependable commercial roofing company in Gilmer,TX, can pose to be a frustrating task. You should be able to rely on your roofing team to always take care of you. Commercial roofing is a very crucial job because they seem to be bigger than residential homes. We do whatever we can to be sure that you feel good about picking us for your roofing needs. As a quality commercial roofing company, we make sure that the roofing contractors on our team are completely trained, certified, and licensed so that you will never have anything less than confidence in us. We always put the customer first because you are what keeps our business going. We want to make certain that we always give you a top quality roof so that you can rely on us for every one of your roofing needs, in the future.
As a dependable commercial roofing company, we would like to to provide you with a variety of roofing services that accommodate all of your desires. Our roofing contractors can do it all, whether it be single ply roofing, industrial roofing projects like schools and hospitals, or roof coatings and metal work. We are regularly improving our skills by staying up to date with the latest roofing technology so that we can bring you the best. We will always do our best to give you the best, because we think that you deserve that. An additional service that we provide to make sure you are always taken care of, is 24/7 emergency service When things like this happen, it is difficult to know who to get ahold of, but we can be here for you. If you call Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817, we can be there for you as your commercial roofing company.
People regularly forget about their roofs and don’t end up getting them fixed. When they do that, they have the risk of not knowing about the small repairs. The issue with this is that over time, those small repairs turn into large issues and can cause a roof to do things like rust, develop water damage, or get holes. You may think you will have to have your whole roof replaced, but you might not need to. Not only is it cheaper to restore your roof, it is healthier for the environment as well because you are not wasting any materials. This process is much easier than a full replacement because the roof is inspected, power washed, redone, and then inspected again to be certain that it is perfect. If possible, you can always try to restore your roof instead of replace it. Here at, Hellenic Roofing & Construction, we can assist you.
- Silicone Roof Make your roof cooler than it has been with a silicone roof that can supply you protection.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage happens on flat roofs because it has no where to go, but an acrylic roof coating can help that from happening.
- Polyurea Roof A flat roof can often times gather water on it, but a polyurea coating will be able to prevent that from happening.
- Elastomeric Roof You will love the saftey that an elastomeric roof will provide you without the chipping or cracking.
- Commercial Roof Restoration A roof restoration can be an option and if it is, you can see how much cheaper it is.
We make sure that we provide a lot of different roof coatings and are experienced about them and the way they work for you. Every roof coating is different and will be able to protect your roof in different ways. We have a coating called elastomeric and it is extremely common and will not let you down. Most of them create a waterproof seal and others act as a reflective shield so that the sun’s rays can reflect off and make your building cooler. This actually helps cool the roof and will make it cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter, lowering your energy bill in the end.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs are something that may require some additional protection in order to avoid damage. Since it has a flat top, it has a hard time cleaning off things like water or debris that get on it. If water stays on the roof, it can cause damage because it has nowhere to run off at. It is a wise investment to have a roof coating put on so that it becomes waterproof. With so many options to pick from, we can go through them with you and see which one works the best. These materials are typically alright to walk on and will be able to seal out all of the dirt and water that can build up there.
- Single Ply Roofing To keep your roof safe and be done in a smaller amount of time, single ply roofing is great.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is great because the seams are melted together to create a barrier so that the roof becomes completely waterproofed.
- Commercial Roof Repair fixing your roof before the issue grows, is crucial to make certain that you avoid having to have a full roof replacement.
- Flat Roof Repair If your flat roof needs a repair, it is important to get it fixed to avoid more damage.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing is a great choice if you would like something on your roof that will help reflect the sun and lower your energy bill from it.
TPO / Single Ply
If you want a strong roofing system that is popular for its strength, TPO is a solid choice. Because of its white reflective cooling, it has the ability to reflect the light from of the roof and keep the roof from becoming too hot. In return, this will prevent your building from becoming too hot and can end up lowering your energy bill. The warranty will keep you protected, but the actual roofing material should last between 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
One of the original; roofing materials that works for a long time on your commercial building is a built up roof. They will last around 25 years and are a solid choice because of their dependability and because they look fantastic on your roof. This solid material remains put because of the mixture of tar and gravel. This is a great option for your flat roof because of its overall strength and protection. Hellenic Roofing & Construction can assist you with all of the different options you may have, just call 832-704-2817.
Modified bitumen roofing systems are good because they are able to protect your commercial building for over 20 years. Because of their reliable track record, they have turned into a more common roofing system than ever before. This material is great at keeping water from going into it and is strong. It will also make your roof safe from hail and is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Choosing a metal roof is a perfect choice for your commercial roof. It has remained so popular all this time because it can last up to 70 years on your roof. Our professional roofers are experts in metal roofing, having done them a lot of times. There are good and bad that go along with metal roofing though that should be known about beforehand. An advantage that is great is that this material can handle things like heavy weather, hail, and fire. When you want something that will remain a long time, this is a great option. Some cons of a metal roofing system are that it will need to be coated to keep it lasting as long as possible. If you need commercial metal roofing in Gilmer, TX, phone 832-704-2817 and our professional contractors will be available to help you find what is the best for you.
- Standing Seam Metal A standing seam roof is able to last you around 70 years and keep your roof remaining great for as long as it can.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is something that is able to stay on your roof through even the heaviest weather.
- Aluminum Roofing Don’t add too much weight to your roof, an aluminum roof is lighter and will keep you safe.
- Stone Coated Steel Keep your roof protected with steel, but showcase the great look of stone coated steel.
- Corrugated Metal Your roof should be ready for everything that comes its way, and that is just what a corrugated metal roof will do for you.
- Metal Shingle For shingles that are strong and can keep you covered for 60-70 years, metal shingles are a good choice.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Mechanical lock metal roofs are there to keep safe your commercial roof.
- Snap Lock Metal If you need a tough roof that won’t let you down, we will help you get what you deserve.
- Copper Roof A copper roof can add an additional pop onto an already nice looking roof.