Looking for a quality commercial roofing company in Woodville,TX, can be difficult at times. The roofing team that you choose to go with should always be available when you need them. Commercial roofing is typically bigger than a residential job so it is important that it is done right. We do anything we can to be certain that you feel great about picking us for your roofing needs. We are a high quality roofing company and because of that, all of our roofing contractors are completely trained, certified, and licensed to do their jobs. You, as a customer, are what keeps us going so we really listen to what you tell us. Do not ever wait to give us a call because we will make sure we are there to get the job taken care of.
As a commercial roofing company, we make sure that we can bring you dependable roofing services each time. The roofers on our team have the ability to do everything from commercial metal, to roof coatings and industrial roofing. Though we are very confident in our roofing abilities, we are consistently working to improve and be the greatest company we can be for you which means that we are regularly up to date with the latest trends and roofing technology. We will always do our best to bring you the best, because we believe that you should have that. We also have 24/7 emergency services that let us to be here for you when you desire it the most. In an emergency with your roofing system, we are here for you to call. When you get ahold of Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817, we will be there for you as your commercial roofing company.
It is common that people get so caught up in other parts of life that they forget about their roof and how they should take care of it. These repairs have to be looked at so that they do not wind up becoming something bigger than it needs to be. One of the issues with this is that the problems that are there, will just continue to get bigger. You may think you will have to have your whole roof replaced, but you may not have to. You should think about getting your roof restored and not replaced so that you can avoid the additional cost and waste of materials. This technique is done relatively simply by inspecting the roof, power washing it, placing on the new material, and then re inspecting a final time. If it is something that can be done on your roof, you should think about getting your roof restored instead of having an entire roof restoration. Here at, Hellenic Roofing & Construction, we will help you.
- Silicone Roof Get your roof cooler than ever before with a silicone roof that will provide you protection.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roof on your commercial building is a solid option to choose for water protection.
- Polyurea Roof Waterproof your roofing system by making it a polyurea roof and it will remain protected.
- Elastomeric Roof stay away from the cracking and chipping of other roofs with an elastomeric roof that can keep it waterproofed and strong throughout its life.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Choose a roof restoration over a replacement to stay away from the costs and time.
We offer a lot of roof coatings that are able to assist in keeping your roof protected and lasting longer than ever before. We would like to keep your roof lasting as long as possible so we think you should definitely get a roof coating. We have a coating called elastomeric and it is very common and won’t let you down. A couple of the roof coatings make the roof waterproof and some others can reflect the sun and lower your energy bill. This actually helps cool the roof and will keep it cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter, lowering your energy bill overall.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
A flat roof will have to have extra protection than many other roofs. The reason for this is because they are flat, if water or any kind of debris fall on it, it cannot go anywhere. Water may get onto your roof and then not have somewhere to go so it can wind up causing damage. It is a smart investment to have a roof coating installed on so that it becomes waterproof. There are a lot of options to choose from because we would like you to have whatever you want. These materials are typically alright to walk on and will be able to seal out all of the dirt and water that can accrue up there.
- Single Ply Roofing Single ply roofing is a fantastic way to keep your roof protected and offer something that is safe and simple to have out on your flat roof.
- Modified Bitumen Modified bitumen roofing creates a bond that locks out water and dirt to make your roof safe.
- Commercial Roof Repair fixing your roof before the issue grows, is important to make sure that you avoid having to have a full roof replacement.
- Flat Roof Repair If your flat roof needs a repair, it is important to have it fixed to avoid more problems.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing is a solid choice if you would like something on your roof that will work to reflect the sun and lower your energy bill from it.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing is a common option of single ply roofing, mostly because of its strong protection and its reflective white membranes. It has white reflective cooling abilities to keep the heat away from your roof. It can reflect the light and keep the roof cooled down, thus reducing your energy bill. The great part about these roofing systems is that they will last between 22-30 years and typically come with some kind of warranty.
Built Up Roofs
Built up roofing has been working for a long time and is one of the original roofing materials. They are dependable and can last around 25 years on your roof. It stays in its spot because the mixture of material is tar and gravel. Their strength and longevity make them a good choice to choose from. Phone 832-704-2817 and Hellenic Roofing & Construction can be here for you and go over the options.
Modified bitumen roofing systems last over 20 years on your commercial roof. They have turned into a popular roofing system for commercial roofs because they are very reliable. The pros of a modified bitumen roof are that they can be seamless and that in itself is a nice option because it makes sure that nothing is coming through and causing damage. Hail and major weather are no match to this material, and it is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Metal roofing on your commercial roof is a solid way to make your roof safe for a long time. Metal roofing can oftentimes last up to 70 years, and that makes it a prime contender when searching for a roof. You do not have to worry about your roof because our experts have been working on metal roofing for a long time. Metal roofing has good and bad things to it that we will talk to you about and will want you to understand. A few advantages are obviously the strength of metal that is undeniable and has the ability to hold up through heavy weather, hail, and even fires. Its long lasting strength is the reason that it is typically found on many commercial buildings and even is very popular among residential roofs. One downside to this roofing is that it often times will need to have a roof coating in order to continue it lasting as long as possible without rusting. Call 832-704-2817 for commercial roofing in Woodville,TX.
- Standing Seam Metal Provide your roof something that will last you over 70 years.
- Steel Roofing Steel roofing is some of the best and top quality that you can find. Our professionals can put this on for you.
- Aluminum Roofing Don’t add too much weight to your roof, an aluminum roofing system is lighter and will keep you safe.
- Stone Coated Steel If you like the protection that steel provides for you, but a look that is more natural like stone, this is a good option.
- Corrugated Metal Be certain that your roof looks great but still keeps your commercial building or home protected.
- Metal Shingle For shingles that are strong and can keep you protected for 60-70 years, metal shingles are a good choice.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof A mechanical lock metal roof will provide you protection and strength that you deserve on your roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Lock your roof together and recieve the type of strength and protection that you want.
- Copper Roof Copper roofing can look good and keep it safe at the same time.