Finding a dependable commercial roofing company in Manor,TX, can pose to be a frustrating task. You should be able to rely on your roofing team to always take care of you. It is crucial that your commercial roofing job is finished correctly and by a professional because these jobs are likely to be much bigger. Our company is here to make sure this process is as simple as possible for you and that you get the roofing system you have been wanting. We are a high quality roofing company and because of that, all of our roofers are completely trained, certified, and licensed to do their jobs. We value you as a customer because you are the reason we are in business. We want to make certain that we always give you a good quality roof so that you will rely on us for every one of your roofing needs, in the future.
As a dependable commercial roofing company, we want to offer you with a variety of roofing services that accommodate all of your desires. Our expert roofing contractors have the ability to do everything from single ply roofing, roof coatings, and metal roofing, to industrial roofing projects like schools and hospitals. Even though we have been doing this for a long time, we are always paying attention and learning the newest skills to get better for you. You will always get the best that you deserve if you choose us. We provide 24/7 emergency services for you in the instance that something happens and it is out of normally business hours. Sometimes roofing emergencies happen and you may not know who to call, but we are available to make certain that you are always taken care of. Phone 832-704-2817 and make Hellenic Roofing & Construction your commercial roofing company.
People often forget about their roofs and don’t end up getting them fixed. This is why it is so important to have your roof looked at so that this is not something you are having to worry about. The issue with this is that over time, those little repairs turn into large issues and can make a roof to do things like rust, develop water damage, or get holes. The roof may appear that it should be replaced, but you don’t always have to do that. Having your roof replaced is a good choice that will end up being cheaper than a replacement and additionally, less wasteful. This technique is done quite simply by inspecting the roof, power washing it, placing on the new material, and then re inspecting a final time. To avoid all of the time and cost of getting a new roof, consider getting a roof restoration instead. Our team here at Hellenic Roofing & Construction, are here to help you in any way that we can and give you the best roof we can.
- Silicone Roof Make your roof protected from a silicone roof coating that will help keep it cool.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roof on your commercial building is a solid choice to choose for water protection.
- Polyurea Roof When you want to coat your roof with something that will make it waterproofed, a polyurea roof is what you want to choose.
- Elastomeric Roof You will love the protection that an elastomeric roof will provide you without the chipping or cracking.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Restoring your roof is not only cheaper than having a replacement, but there is less waste as well and will keep your roof protected.
There are a lot of different roof coatings out there that we also provide and are able to keep your roof safe. Each roof coating is able to do a different thing and keep it protected in varying ways. One of our more common cooling materials is elastomeric and it has become that way for a really good reason. Some of the roof coatings make the roof waterproof and some others can reflect the sun and reduce your energy bill. With their energy saving capabilities and because they can make your roof last longer for a long time, a roof coating is a solid choice to consider.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
If you want to keep your flat roof protected, you will need to provide it additional protection. The reason for this is because they are flat, if water or any type of debris fall on it, it has nowhere to go. When water stays on top of the roof for a long amount of time, it will wind up causing damage and if there is previous damage to the roof, it will only make it worse. To avoid problems like water damage, you should install a roof coating on it that will protect it. We would like your roofing system to stay safe for as long as possible so we can go over the options with you to see what you would like. These roof coatings are great at sealing out water and dirt so that your roof is protected.
- Single Ply Roofing To keep your roof safe and be done in a smaller amount of time, single ply roofing is fantastic.
- Modified Bitumen This material is bonded together and makes a waterproofed barrier that is protecting.
- Commercial Roof Repair If you need a commercial roof repair, we have the experts that can deal with it for you.
- Flat Roof Repair If your flat roof has to have a repair, it is crucial to have it fixed to avoid more problems.
- Cool Roof Getting a cool roof on your commercial building can allow you to reduce your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing systems are very strong and because of that are a common choice. The white reflective material on this roof will help to keep the roof cool. It can reflect the light and keep the roof cooled down, thus lowering your energy bill. These roofing systems are warranty protected and last between 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
Built up roofing has been around for very long and is one of the original roofing materials. They can last around 25 years and are a great choice because of their dependability and because they look fantastic on your roof. The material provided is typically created from a mixture of tar and gravel to prevent it from moving. These roofing systems are incredibly sturdy and are great for flat roof protection. Call 832-704-2817 and Hellenic Roofing & Construction can be there for you and go over the choices.
Modified bitumen roofing systems are great because they will be able to protect your roof for over 20 years. Because of their reliable track record, they have turned into a more used roofing system than they have been before. A modified bitumen roof is seamless and is created to stop water from getting in. They are also really strong and fire resistant so it is unlikely that a storm or hail will be able to cause damage to this roof.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Picking a metal roof is a great option for your commercial roof. It is a prime contender with other roofing options because it will last up to 70 years. You don’t have to worry about your roof because our professionals have been doing metal roofing for a long time. Just like with all roofs, there are pros and cons that you will need to pay attention to. A few pros are of course the strength of metal that is unbeatable and has the ability to hold up against heavy weather, hail, and even fires. Its long lasting strength is a reason that it is typically found on a lot of commercial buildings and even is becoming common among residential homes. One negative to this roofing is that it sometimes will need to have a roof coating so that it will continue it lasting as long as possible without rusting. Call 832-704-2817 for commercial roofing in Manor,TX.
- Standing Seam Metal If you would like a roof that will last you for a while, a standing seam metal roof will do that.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is able to withstand even the toughest weather and rain.
- Aluminum Roofing A lightweight roofing system that won’t weigh down the building, but can still give you that protection you want, is an aluminum roof.
- Stone Coated Steel Protect your roof with steel, but showcase the great look of stone coated steel.
- Corrugated Metal Your roof needs to be ready for anything that comes its way, and that is just what a corrugated metal roof will do for you.
- Metal Shingle Metal shingles look like regular shingles but will be able to provide you the strength and protection that a metal roof would give you.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Mechanical lock metal roofs are there to protect your commercial roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Get a roof that locks together and is able to keep your roof together.
- Copper Roof A copper roof will add an additional pop onto an already great looking roof.