Occasionally it is frustrating to discover a top quality commercial roofing company in Leander,TX. The roofing team that you choose to go with should always be there when you need them. Commercial roofing is a very crucial job because they tend to be larger than residential homes. We want to be certain that you are fearless in our abilities from the beginning and that our roofing contractors can provide you the kind of quality that you are searching for. As a dependable commercial roofing company, we make sure that the roofing contractors on our team are fully trained, certified, and licensed so that you will never have anything less than confidence in us. We always put the customer first because you are what keeps our business going. We would like to give you a top quality, sturdy roof that you can count on so that if ever there is an issue later on, you don’t question whether to reach out to us for help.
As a commercial roofing company, we make sure that we can provide you dependable roofing services every time. Our professional roofing contractors are able to do everything from single ply roofing, roof coatings, and metal roofing, to industrial roofing projects like schools and hospitals. Although we are extremely confident in our roofing abilities, we are always working to do better and be the best company we can be for you which means that we are regularly up to date with the latest trends and roofing technology. In everything that we do, we will be sure to provide you the best because that is what you deserve. We offer 24/7 emergency services for you in the event that something happens and it is out of normally business hours. In an emergency with your roof, we are the ones to call. Give Hellenic Roofing & Construction a call at 832-704-2817 and make us your commercial roofing company.
Small repairs will turn into larger ones if they are not taken care of and your roof is not payed attention to. This is why it is so important to have your roof checked so that this is not something you are having to worry about. The problem with this is that over time, those small repairs turn into large issues and can cause a roof to do things like rust, develop water damage, or have holes. The first thought is to have the whole roof replaced, but that isn’t always the answer. You should consider getting your roof restored instead of replaced so that you can stay away from the extra cost and waste of materials. The process of this is relatively simple as well; look over the roof, clean it off, place new material on, reinspect. If possible, you should always try to restore your roof instead of replace it. Hellenic Roofing & Construction is here to make certain that you are taken care of to the best of our abilities.
- Silicone Roof Get your roof cooler than ever before with a silicone roof that can provide you protection.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage can be prevented and stopped when you choose to get an acrylic roof.
- Polyurea Roof A flat roof can often times gather water on it, but a polyurea coating is able to prevent that from occuring.
- Elastomeric Roof You will appreciate the saftey that an elastomeric roof will give you without the chipping or cracking.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Restoring your roof is not only cheaper than having a replacement, but it is less wasteful as well and will keep your roof safe.
The roof coatings that we do will be able to keep your roof protected and lasting for even longer than usual. Roof coatings are all different and each one has the power to keep your roof safe or protected in another way. One of our more popular cooling materials is elastomeric and it has become that way for a really good reason. These roof coatings will be able to make a waterproof seal and a couple even have reflective materials to stop the sun’s harsh rays from overheating the rooftop. With their energy saving capabilities and because they can make your roof last longer for a long time, a roof coating is a solid choice to think about.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
If you want to keep your flat roof safe, you will want to give it additional protection. Because of its flat top, it has a difficult time cleaning off things like water or debris that end up on it. When water stays on the roof, it will cause damage because it has nowhere to go. It is a smart idea to get a roof coating put on your commercial flat roofing system to keep it safe from these kinds of things. With so many options to pick from, we can go over them with you and see which one works the strongest. These make the roof able to walk on also and is seal out the water and dirt on it.
- Single Ply Roofing Single ply roofing is a fantastic way to make your roof safe and provide something that is safe and simple to have out on your flat roof.
- Modified Bitumen This material is easily becoming more and more common because of its strength and protection.
- Commercial Roof Repair If you need a commercial roof repair, we have the professionals that can deal with it for you.
- Flat Roof Repair If your flat roof needs a repair, it is important to have it repaired to avoid more problems.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing is a solid option if you would like something on your roof that will work to reflect the sun and reduce your energy bill from it.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing systems are very strong and because of that are a popular choice. It has white reflective cooling abilities to keep the heat off your roofing system. This will make the roof cooler and in doing that, it can lower the energy bill in your home. These roofing systems are warranty safe and last between 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
The built up roof is one of the original roofing systems done for flat and slightly sloped roofs. They can last around 25 years and are a great choice because of their dependability and because they look fantastic on your roof. The material provided is typically made from a mixture of tar and gravel to keep it from moving. Their strength and dependability make them a top choice to pick from. Give us a ring at 832-704-2817 and the team at Hellenic Roofing & Construction will go through the different options for you.
For a roofing system that can last over 20 years, a modified bitumen roof is a great choice. Because of their dependable track record, they have become a more used roofing system than they have been before. A modified bitumen roof is seamless and is created to stop water from coming in. They are also really tough and fire resistant so it is unlikely that a storm or hail would be able to cause damage to this roof.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
A metal roof on your commercial structure is a great option to choose from. Metal roofing can typically last up to 70 years, which makes it a prime contender when looking for a roof. We have experienced professionals that have done metal roofing for a while. Metal roofing has pros and cons to it that we can talk to you about and will want you to understand. Fire, hail and strong weather are no match to this roof and will stay strong with protection. It remains on for a long time and that is why many people decide on this material. One downside to this roofing is that it sometimes will need to have a roof coating so that it will continue it lasting as long as it can without rusting. When you have been wanting commercial metal roofing in Leander,TX, dial 832-704-2817, right away.
- Standing Seam Metal If you would like a roof that will last you for a long time, a standing seam metal roof can do that.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is able to withstand even the toughest weather and rain.
- Aluminum Roofing Don’t add too much weight on your roof, an aluminum roof is lighter and can keep you safe.
- Stone Coated Steel Protect your roof with steel, but showcase the beautiful look of stone coated steel.
- Corrugated Metal When you need a roof that will provide you safety, a corrugated metal roof can do that.
- Metal Shingle For shingles that are strong and will keep you covered for 60-70 years, metal shingles are a top choice.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Mechanical lock metal roofs are able to keep safe your commercial roof.
- Snap Lock Metal The locks in this roofing system come together to make a locking effect that is durable and will make the roof hold very still and strong.
- Copper Roof A copper roof will add an additional pop onto an already great looking roof.