Sometimes it is frustrating to discover a top quality commercial roofing company in Elgin,TX. You have to be able to depend on a team of roofing contractors to get your roof where you would like it to be without any issues. Commercial roofing is a very crucial job because they seem to be bigger than residential homes. We would like to be sure that you are fearless in our abilities from day one and that our roofing contractors will be able to provide you the type of quality that you are searching for. The roofing contractors on our team are trained, certified, and licensed so that you always feel confident in us. We appreciate you as a customer because you are what keeps us in business. Do not ever hesitate to reach out to us because we will make certain we are there to get the job taken care of.
As a commercial roofing company, we make sure that we can provide you quality roofing services every time. Anything from industrial roofing to single ply and roof coatings is able to be done by our professional roofing contractors. We believe in consistently improving\bettering our skills no matter how much we already know, so that we can provide you with the best. You deserve to have the very top quality and that is what we will bring to you. We provide 24/7 emergency services for you in the instance that something occurs and it is out of normally business hours. If you have an emergency with your roofing system outside of regular business hours, you can always get ahold of us. Permit Hellenic Roofing & Construction, to be your commercial roofing company by dialing 832-704-2817.
People often forget about their roofing systems and do not end up getting them repaired. If they do that, they have the risk of not knowing about the small repairs. A large problem that occurs is that rust will spread and holes can just get larger. You might think you will need to have your entire roof replaced, but you may not need to. Not only is it cheaper to restore your roof, it is healthier for the environment also because you aren’t wasting any materials. This process is done relatively easily by inspecting the roof, power washing it, placing on the new material, and then re inspecting at the end. If possible, you can always try to restore your roof instead of replace it. Our roofers here at Hellenic Roofing & Construction, are here to assist you in any way that we can and give you the best roof we can.
- Silicone Roof Make your roof protected from a silicone roof coating that will assist in keeping it cool.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage will be prevented and not happen anymore when you decide to get an acrylic roof.
- Polyurea Roof If you need to coat your roof with something that will make it waterproofed, a polyurea roof is what you want to choose.
- Elastomeric Roof Avoid the cracking and chipping of other roofs with an elastomeric roof that can keep it waterproofed and strong throughout its lifetime.
- Commercial Roof Restoration A roof restoration can be a great choice and if it is, you can see how much more affordable it is.
We make certain that we provide a lot of varying roof coatings and are knowledged about them and the way they work for you. Each roof coating is different and will be able to protect your roof in many ways. One of our more common cooling materials is elastomeric and it has become that way for a really good reason. These roof coatings will be able to create a waterproof seal and some even have reflective materials to stop the sun’s harsh rays from overheating the rooftop. With their energy saving capabilities and because they can make your roof last longer for a long time, a roof coating is a great choice to think about.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
If you want to keep your flat roof safe, you will want to provide it additional protection. Because of its flat top, it has a hard time cleaning off things like water or debris that end up on it. Water can get onto the roof and then not have anywhere to go so it can end up causing damage. It is a good idea to get a roof coating installed on your commercial flat roof to keep it safe from these kinds of things. With so many options to pick from, we can go through them with you and understand which one works the strongest. These make the roof able to walk on also and will seal out the water and dirt on it.
- Single Ply Roofing Single ply roofing is a great way to keep your roof safe and offer something that is safe and easy to have out on your flat roof.
- Modified Bitumen Modified bitumen roofing creates a bond that seals out water and dirt to keep your roof safe.
- Commercial Roof Repair Being sure that your commercial roof is repaired, can help you avoid issues down the road.
- Flat Roof Repair If your flat roof needs a repair, it is crucial to get it fixed to avoid more problems.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing can be great because it will reflect the sun off of your roof, lowering your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing systems are very reliable and because of that are a common pick. Because of its white reflective abilities, it has the ability to reflect the light from of the roof and keep the roof from becoming too hot. If you want to lower your energy bill for your home, this is the way. These keep your commercial building safe for between 22-30 years and are also protected by a warranty.
Built Up Roofs
For flat and slightly sloped roofing systems, the built up roof is one of the beginning roofs. They are dependable and will stay around 25 years on your roof. The material provided is typically made from a mixture of tar and gravel to prevent it from moving. They are a solid roofing choice as they are extremely strong. Phone 832-704-2817 and Hellenic Roofing & Construction can be here for you and go over the options.
Having a modified bitumen roof is a good option for your commercial flat roof because these roofing systems typically last for easily over 20 years. More and more commercial roofs are having this material on it because it is so dependable. This material is good at preventing water from going into it and is strong. Hail and major weather will be no match for this material, and it is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Picking a metal roof is a perfect choice for your commercial roof. It is commonly chosen by commercial buildings because it will last for around 70 years on your roof. We have experienced professionals that have done metal roofing for a while. Metal roofing has good and bad things to it that we will discuss with you about and will want you to understand. This material is perfect for withstanding strong weather and hail, but it additionally is resistant against fires. It remains on for a long time and that is why many people decide on this material. Some cons of a metal roofing system are that it should be coated to keep it lasting for a while. If you have been wanting commercial metal roofing in Elgin,TX, call 832-704-2817, right away.
- Standing Seam Metal A standing seam roof will be able to last you around 70 years and keep your roof remaining fantastic for as long as it can.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is something that is able to last on your roof through even the heaviest weather.
- Aluminum Roofing Do not add too much weight on your roof, an aluminum roof is lighter and can protect you.
- Stone Coated Steel Stone coated steel is a perfect way to make sure your roof is solid, but also looks great as well.
- Corrugated Metal If you need a roof that will offer you safety, a corrugated metal roof can do that.
- Metal Shingle When you like the look of shingles, but you would like something stronger, this is a good option.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Choosing a roof that can be dependable and keep your roof as sturdy as possible can be done with this roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Get a roof that locks into itself and is able to keep your roof protected.
- Copper Roof Copper roofing will look good and keep it safe as well.