Searching for a good commercial roofing company in Austin,TX, can be hard at times. You need to be able to rely on your roofing team to consistently take care of you. Commercial roofing is usually larger than a residential job so it is crucial that it is done correctly. Our company is here to make certain this process is as simple as possible for you and that you get the roof you have been wanting. As a dependable commercial roofing company, we make certain that the roofing contractors on our team are fully trained, certified, and licensed so that you won’t ever have anything less than confidence in us. You, as a customer, are what keeps us going so we really value what you tell us. We would like to give you a great, solid roof that you can count on so that if ever there is an issue later on, you never hesitate to call us for help.
We will make sure, as your commercial roofing company, that we are able to provide you all of your commercial roofing needs. The roofers on our team are able to do anything from commercial metal, to roof coatings and industrial roofing. We believe in consistently improving\bettering our skills no matter how much we already know, so that we can provide you with the best. You will always get what you deserve when you pick us. We provide 24/7 emergency services for you in the event that something happens and it is out of normally business hours. When things like this happen, it is difficult to know who to call, but we will be here for you. Give Hellenic Roofing & Construction a ring at 832-704-2817 and make us your commercial roofing company.
Sometimes people don’t pay attention to their roofs and end up missing out on smaller repairs. These repairs have to be looked at so that they do not wind up becoming something larger than it needs to be. One of the issues with this is that the issues that are there, will just keep getting bigger. You may think you will have to have your whole roof replaced, but you might not need to. You may want to think about having your roof restored instead of replaced so that you can avoid the extra cost and waste of materials. When a restoration is done, it is typically simpler than a replacement and is finished in a few steps. When it is possible, you can always attempt to restore your roof rather than replace it. Our roofers here at Hellenic Roofing & Construction, are here to help you in any way that we can and provide you with the best roof we can.
- Silicone Roof Keep your roof protected with a silicone roof coating that will assist in keeping it cool.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roofing system will be able to protect from a lot of foot traffic and stay protected from water damage that can often happen to flat roofing systems.
- Polyurea Roof If you need to coat your roof with something that will make it waterproofed, a polyurea roof is what you want to choose.
- Elastomeric Roof You will appreciate the saftey that an elastomeric roof will give you without the chipping or cracking.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Choose a roof restoration over a replacement to avoid the price and time.
The roof coatings that we do will be able to keep your roof safe and lasting for even longer than usual. Roof coatings are all different and each one has the power to keep your roof safe or covered in another way. For example, an elastomeric roof is one of the most common forms of roof coating and for a good reason. They all do varying things like reduce your energy bill from the reflective material or creating a waterproof seal. This really helps cool the roofing material down and will make it cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter, lowering your energy bill in the end.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs require a little more assistance than a lot of other roofs. Its flat top makes it hard for water to run off of it and will end up just sitting on top of it. If water sits on the roof, it will cause damage because it has nowhere to run off at. It is a wise investment to have a roof coating put on so that it is waterproof. There are so many choices to choose from because we would like you to have whatever you want. You will still be allowed to walk on your roofing system and it will be safe from things like water and dirt.
- Single Ply Roofing Ask us about single ply roofing and let us show you how much it can keep your roof safe.
- Modified Bitumen Modified bitumen roofing creates a bond that locks out water and dirt to keep your roof safe.
- Commercial Roof Repair Making sure that your commercial roof is repaired, will help you avoid issues down the road.
- Flat Roof Repair Water damage occurs all of the time on flat roofing so if you want a repair, give us a ring.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing is a solid choice if you would like something on your roof that will help reflect the sun and reduce your energy bill from it.
TPO / Single Ply
A popular choice among single ply roofing are TPO roofing systems because they are very strong. The white reflective material on this roof will help to keep the roof cool. This can make the roof cooler and in doing that, it will lower the energy bill for your home. The great part about these roofing systems is that they will last around 22-30 years and usually come with some kind of warranty.
Built Up Roofs
Built up roofing has been working for very long and is one of the first roofing materials. They can last around 25 years and are a solid pick because of their dependability and because they look fantastic on your roof. The roof is made up of gravel and tar that hold it in its place. These roofing systems are incredibly sturdy and are perfect for flat roof protection. When you need to go through the different options you have, dial Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817.
Getting a modified bitumen roof is a great option for your commercial flat roof because these roofing systems tend to last for simply over 20 years. These systems are popular because people are discovering that they are extremely reliable. This material is great at preventing water from seeping into it and is tough. More advantages are that it is fire resistant and it is strong enough to be resistant to hail and major weather.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Picking a metal roof is a perfect choice for your commercial roof. It is a prime contender with other roofing options because it will last up to 70 years. We are experienced in metal roofing and are able to get the job done right. There are pros and cons that go along with metal roofing though that will want to be known about beforehand. This material is great at withstanding heavy weather and hail, but it additionally is resistant against fires. Its long lasting strength is the reason that it is typically found on many commercial buildings and even is becoming common among residential roofs. One negative to this roofing is that it sometimes will need to have a roof coating so that it will continue it lasting as long as possible without rusting. If you have been needing commercial metal roofing in Austin,TX, call 832-704-2817, today.
- Standing Seam Metal If your roof needs something that can provide quality for a lot of years, this will do it.
- Steel Roofing Steel roofing is hands down the best and top quality that you will discover. Our experts will put this on for you.
- Aluminum Roofing A lightweight roofing system that will not weigh down the roof, but can still provide you that protection you desire, is an aluminum roof.
- Stone Coated Steel Protect your roof with steel, but showcase the beautiful look of stone coated steel.
- Corrugated Metal Provide your roof with something solid that will look nice.
- Metal Shingle When you enjoy the look of shingles, but you would like something tougher, this is a great option.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Mechanical lock metal roofs are there to keep safe your commercial roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Find a roof that locks into itself and is able to keep your roof safe.
- Copper Roof Copper roofing will look great and keep it safe as well.