Looking for a quality commercial roofing company in Mount Pleasant,TX, can be hard sometimes. When you choose a roofing team, you should always be able to depend on them. It is important that the roof is done correctly because commercial roofing tends to be a lot bigger than a residential roofing job. From the very beginning, we will make sure to keep you in the loop on everything that occurs with your roof. As a dependable commercial roofing company, we make certain that the roofing contractors on our team are fully trained, certified, and licensed so that you won’t ever have anything less than piece of mind. We always put the customer first because we understand that you are the only reason we are doing this. We would like to give you a top quality, solid roof that you can count on so that if ever there is an issue in the future, you don’t question whether to call us for assistance.
When you want commercial roofing services, we are available for you as your commercial roofing company. Anything from industrial roofing to single ply and roof coatings is able to be accomplished by our professional roofing contractors. Although we are very confident in our roofing abilities, we are consistently trying to improve and be the best company we can be for you which means that we are consistently up to date with the latest trends and roofing technology. You deserve to have the very top quality and that is what we will bring to you. An additional service that we offer to make sure you are always covered, is 24/7 emergency service Sometimes roofing emergencies occur and you may not know who to call, but we are available to make certain that you are always taken care of. Allow Hellenic Roofing & Construction, to be your commercial roofing company by calling 832-704-2817.
Small repairs will turn into bigger ones if they are not taken care of and your roof is not payed attention to. This is why it is so important to have your roof checked so that this isn’t something you are dealing with. The issue with this is that over time, those little repairs turn into large problems and can cause a roof to do things like rust, develop water damage, or get holes. The first thought is to have the entire roof replaced, but that is not always the answer. Getting your roof replaced is a good choice that will wind up being less expensive than a replacement and additionally, less wasteful. This technique is done quite simply by inspecting the roof, power washing it, placing on the new material, and then re inspecting at the end. If possible, you should always try to restore your roof instead of replace it. Hellenic Roofing & Construction can assist you in going over options and choose what is best for your roofing system.
- Silicone Roof A silicone roof is a great way to make sure that your roof is protected and cooled down.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage occurs on flat roofs because it has no where to go, but an acrylic roof coating can help that from occuring.
- Polyurea Roof A flat roof will often times collect water on it, but a polyurea coating is able to keep that from happening.
- Elastomeric Roof You will love the saftey that an elastomeric roof will provide you without the chipping or cracking.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Getting a roof restoration is a great choice that is much less expensive than having it replaced.
There are many different roof coatings out there that we additionally provide and will be able to keep your roof protected. Every roof coating is different and will be able to protect your roof in different ways. For example, an elastomeric roof is one of the most common types of roof coating and for a good reason. These roof coatings are able to create a waterproof seal and some even have reflective materials to keep the sun’s harsh rays from overheating the rooftop. These coatings are a fantastic value and will be able to save you money in the end.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs are something that will require some additional protection in order to avoid damage. The reason for this is because they are flat, if water or any kind of debris get on it, it cannot go anywhere. If water gets on it and sits, it can end up causing damage or contributing to other damage that is already there. It is a good idea to get a roof coating installed on your commercial flat roof to keep it protected from these types of things. There are a lot of choices to choose from because we want you to have anything you want. You will still be able to go on your roof and it will remain safe from stuff like water and dirt.
- Single Ply Roofing A single ply roof is easily installed and is able to keep your roof protected for many years.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is great because the seams are melted together to make a barrier so that the roof becomes fully waterproofed.
- Commercial Roof Repair Being sure that your commercial roof is repaired, can help you avoid issues down the line.
- Flat Roof Repair A flat roof repair can be done by a professional roof contractor and will be able to help stop your roof from having to have a replacement in the end.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing can go over a commercial roof or even a residential roof.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing is a common option of single ply roofing, mostly because of its strength and protection and its reflective white membranes. It is able to keep your roof cool because of its white reflective material. This will make the roof cooler and in doing that, it will lower the energy bill in your home. These keep your commercial building safe for between 22-30 years and are also covered by a warranty.
Built Up Roofs
For flat and mildly sloped roofing systems, the built up roof is one of the beginning roofs. This is a reliable choice and can last on your roof for around 25 years. The roof is created from gravel and tar that hold it in place. They are a top roofing choice as they are extremely strong. Hellenic Roofing & Construction can help you with all of the varying choices you might have, just call 832-704-2817.
For a roofing system that can stay over 20 years, a modified bitumen roof is a solid choice. These systems are popular because people are realizing that they are very dependable. A modified bitumen roof is seamless and is created to stop water from coming in. They are also really tough and fire resistant so it is not likely that a storm or hail would be able to cause damage to this roof.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
A metal roof on your commercial structure is a great choice to choose from. It is a top contender with other materials because it will last up to 70 years. Our professional roofers are professionals in metal roofing, having done them a lot of times. Just like with every roof, there are pros and cons that you will want to pay attention to. This material is perfect for withstanding strong weather and hail, but it additionally is resistant against fires. This material is picked usually because it is so long lasting. One downside to this roofing is that it sometimes will have to have a roof coating in order to continue it lasting as long as it can without rusting. When you have been needing commercial metal roofing in Mount Pleasant,TX, dial 832-704-2817, right away.
- Standing Seam Metal If your roof needs something that will provide quality for a lot of years, this will do it.
- Steel Roofing Steel roofing is some of the best and strongest that you will discover. Our experts will put this on for you.
- Aluminum Roofing A lightweight roofing system that won’t weigh down the building, but will still provide you the protection you desire, is an aluminum roof.
- Stone Coated Steel Keep your roof protected with steel, but showcase the beautiful look of stone coated steel.
- Corrugated Metal When you want a roof that will provide you safety, a corrugated metal roof can do that.
- Metal Shingle For shingles that are strong and will keep you covered for 60-70 years, metal shingles are a good choice.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Mechanical lock metal roofs are there to protect your commercial roof.
- Snap Lock Metal If you want a tough roof that won’t let you down, we will help you get what you deserve.
- Copper Roof A copper roof will bring an extra pop onto an already nice looking roof.