Looking for a quality commercial roofing company in Southlake,TX, can be hard at times. You need to be able to rely on your roofing team to consistently take care of you. It is important that the roof is done right because commercial roofing is usually a lot bigger than a residential roofing job. We do whatever we can to make certain that you feel great about picking us for your roofing job. We are a top quality roofing company and because of that, all of our contractors are completely trained, certified, and licensed to do their jobs. We make sure to place the customer first because we know that you are the biggest reason we are doing this. We will always leave you with a sturdy and reliable roof so that you trust us later on for all your roofing needs.
As a dependable commercial roofing company, we want to provide you with a variety of roofing services that meet all of your needs. Everything from industrial roofing to single ply and roof coatings is able to be done by our expert roofers. Although we have been doing this for a long time, we are always paying attention and learning the latest skills to get better for you. In everything that we do, we will make sure to give you the best because that is what you should have. When you need something like 24/7 emergency services, we provide them to be certain you are covered. When things like this occur, it is hard to know who to get ahold of, but we can be here for you. When you get ahold of Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817, we can be there for you as your commercial roofing company.
It is usual that people get so caught up in varying parts of life that they forget about their roofing system and why they should take care of it. When they do that, they have the risk of missing out on smaller repairs. One of the problems with this is that the problems that are there, will just keep getting larger. The immediate thought is to have the whole roof replaced, but that isn’t always the best choice. Getting your roof replaced is a great option that will wind up being cheaper than a replacement and additionally, less wasteful. The process is much easier than an entire replacement because the roof is inspected, power washed, redone, and then looked at again to be certain that it is perfect. If possible, you might want to consider having your roof restored rather than having it replaced. Hellenic Roofing & Construction will assist you in going over choices and choose what is best for your roofing system.
- Silicone Roof Get your roof cooler than it has been with a silicone roof that can provide you protection.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage happens on flat roofs because it has no where to go, but an acrylic roof coating will help that from happening.
- Polyurea Roof Make an investment to protec your roof with a polyurea roof coating.
- Elastomeric Roof When you need a roof that will stand the test of time without chipping and cracking, this can do it.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Pick a roof restoration over a replacement to avoid the price and time.
There are a lot of different roof coatings out there that we additionally provide and will be able to keep your roof protected. Each roof coating will be able to do a different thing and keep it protected in different ways. For example, an elastomeric roof is one of the most common types of roof coating and for a good reason. Some of the roof coatings make the roof waterproof and some others will reflect the sun and reduce your energy bill. With their energy saving capabilities and because they will make your roof last longer for a long time, a roof coating is a solid choice to consider.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs need a little more assistance than many other roofs. These roofs wind up getting damaged because if something like water or debris get on it, it has nowhere to go. If water gets on it and sits, it will end up causing damage or contributing to other damage that is already there. It is a smart investment to have a roof coating put on so that it is waterproof. There are a lot of choices to pick from because we would like you to have whatever you want. These roof coatings are great at sealing out water and dirt so that your roof is safe.
- Single Ply Roofing To keep your roof safe and be done in a smaller amount of time, single ply roofing is great.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is sealed together and makes a waterproofed barrier that is protecting.
- Commercial Roof Repair Repairing your roof before the problem gets bigger, is crucial to make certain that you avoid having to have a full roof replacement.
- Flat Roof Repair Flat roofs can end up with an issue and will need to be fixed to avoid developing further issues.
- Cool Roof Getting a cool roof on your commercial building can allow you to reduce your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
A common option among single ply roofing are TPO roofing systems because they are extremely strong. The white reflective material of this roof will help in keeping the roof cool. If you want to reduce your energy bill in your home, this is the way. These roofing systems are warranty safe and last between 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
Built up roofing has been working for a long time and is one of the first roofing materials. This is a reliable choice and can last on your roof for around 25 years. The material provided is usually made from a mixture of tar and gravel to prevent it from moving. This is a nice option for your flat roof because of its overall strength and protection. Hellenic Roofing & Construction can assist you with all of the varying choices you may have, just call 832-704-2817.
Having a modified bitumen roof is a good choice for your commercial flat roof because these roofing systems typically last for easily over 20 years. More and more commercial roofs are having this material on it because it is durable. This material is good at keeping water from seeping into it and is strong. They are also very tough and fire resistant so it is not likely that a storm or hail would be able to cause damage to this roof.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Choosing a metal roof is a perfect option for your commercial roof. Metal roofing can typically last up to 70 years, which makes it a prime contender when looking for a roof. We are pros in metal roofing and will be able to get the job finished right. There are pros and cons with every roof, and metal is no exception. A few advantages are obviously the strength of metal that is unbeatable and has the ability to hold up against heavy weather, hail, and even fires. Its long lasting strength is the reason that it is typically found on a lot of commercial buildings and even is becoming popular among residential roofs. A roof coating is usually necessary to put on it because otherwise it may become rusted or damaged. When you have been needing commercial metal roofing in Southlake,TX, call 832-704-2817, right away.
- Standing Seam Metal If your roof has to have something that will offer protection for many years, this is it.
- Steel Roofing If you want a roof that will protect you, steel is a top choice.
- Aluminum Roofing A lightweight roofing system that will not weigh down the building, but can still give you that protection you want, is an aluminum roof.
- Stone Coated Steel Keep your roof protected with steel, but showcase the beautiful look of stone coated steel.
- Corrugated Metal If you need a roof that will provide you safety, a corrugated metal roof can do that.
- Metal Shingle For shingles that are strong and will keep you covered for 60-70 years, metal shingles are a good choice.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Mechanical lock metal roofs are able to keep safe your commercial roof.
- Snap Lock Metal The locks in this roofing system come together to make a locking effect that is strong and will make the roof hold really still and strong.
- Copper Roof Make your roof stand out with a copper roof that is able to last for a lot of years and make your home or commercial building safe.