Looking for a quality commercial roofing company in Roanoke,TX, can be hard sometimes. You should be able to rely on your roofing team to consistently take care of you. Commercial roofing is usually bigger than a residential job so it is crucial that it is done correctly. We do anything we can to be certain that you feel great about picking us for your roofing needs. The roofing contractors on our team are trained, certified, and licensed because we are a top quality commercial roofing company that won’t let you down. You, as a customer, are what keeps us going so we really listen to what you tell us. Do not ever hesitate to reach out to us because we will make certain we are there to get the job done.
When you want commercial roofing services, we are available for you as your commercial roofing company. Our expert roofing contractors are able to do everything from single ply roofing, roof coatings, and metal roofing, to industrial roofing projects like schools and hospitals. Although we have been doing this for a while, we are always paying attention and learning the newest skills to be better for you. You deserve to have the very best and that is what we will provide you. We offer 24/7 emergency services for you in the event that something happens and it is out of normally business hours. In an emergency with your roof, we are the ones to get ahold of. Allow Hellenic Roofing & Construction, to be your commercial roofing company by calling 832-704-2817.
Sometimes people don’t pay attention to their roofs and wind up missing out on smaller repairs. That is why it is crucial to make sure that you check up on your roof every so often to stay away from these problems. The issue with this is that over time, those small repairs turn into big issues and can make a roof to do things like rust, develop water damage, or get holes. The immediate thought is to have the whole roof replaced, but that isn’t always the best choice. You may want to consider having your roof restored and not replaced so that you will avoid the extra cost and waste of materials. The process of this is relatively easy as well; look over the roof, clean it off, place new material on, reinspect. If it is something that can be done on your roof, you should think about getting your roof restored in place of getting an entire roof restoration. Here at, Hellenic Roofing & Construction, we will assist you.
- Silicone Roof Prevent the suns rays from overheating your building and provide a white coating of silicone roofing to your flat roof.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage occurs on flat roofs because it has no where to go, but an acrylic roof coating will help that from happening.
- Polyurea Roof Waterproof your roof by making it a polyurea roof and it will remain protected.
- Elastomeric Roof If you want a roof that will last the test of time without chipping and cracking, this can do it.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Pick a roof restoration over a replacement to stay away from the costs and time.
The roof coatings that we do will be able to keep your roof safe and lasting for even longer than usual. We would like to keep your roof lasting as long as possible so we think you should always get a roof coating. One of our more common cooling materials is elastomeric and it has become that way for a very good reason. They all do different things like lower your energy bill from the reflective material or creating a waterproof seal. These coatings are a fantastic value and will be able to save you money in the end.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs are something that will require some extra protection in order to stay away from damage. Its flat top makes it hard for water to run off of it and will end up just sitting on top of it. When water stays on top of the roof for a long period of time, it can end up causing problems and if there is previous damage to the roof, it will only make it worse. To avoid problems like water damage, you should install a roof coating on it that will keep it safe. There are a lot of choices that you can choose from that will all be good to keep your roof protected and lasting as long as possible. These roof coatings are good at sealing out water and dirt so that your roof is protected.
- Single Ply Roofing Single ply roofing is a fantastic way to make your roof protected and offer something that is safe and simple to have out on your flat roof.
- Modified Bitumen This material is bonded together and makes a waterproofed barrier that is strong.
- Commercial Roof Repair If you want a commercial roof repair, we have the professionals that can deal with it for you.
- Flat Roof Repair A flat roof repair can be done by an expert roof contractor and will be able to help stop your roof from needing a replacement in the end.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing can go on a commercial roof or even a residential roof.
TPO / Single Ply
A common option among single ply roofing are TPO roofing systems because they are extremely strong. Because of its white reflective cooling, it has the ability to reflect the light off of the roof and keep the roof from becoming too hot. If you want to reduce your energy bill in your home, this is the way. The warranty will keep you protected, but the actual roofing material will last around 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
The built up roof is one of the beginning commercial systems done for flat and slightly sloped roofs. They can last around 25 years and are a great pick because of their reliability and because they look great on your roof. The roof is created from gravel and tar that hold it in its place. They are a solid roofing option as they are extremely strong. Phone 832-704-2817 and Hellenic Roofing & Construction can be here for you and go over the choices.
Getting a modified bitumen roof is a great choice for your commercial flat roof because these roofing systems typically last for easily over 20 years. These systems are popular because people are realizing that they are extremely dependable. This material is good at preventing water from going into it and is tough. It can also make your roof safe from hail and is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
A metal roof on your commercial structure is a great option to pick from. It is commonly chosen by commercial buildings because it will last for around 70 years on your roof. We have great professionals that have done metal roofing for a while. Metal roofing has good and bad things to it that we will talk to you about and will want you to know. A few pros are obviously the strength of metal that is unbeatable and is able to hold up through heavy weather, hail, and even fires. Its long lasting strength is a reason that it is so commonly found on a lot of commercial buildings and even is becoming popular among residential homes. Some disadvantages of a metal roofing system are that it will need to be coated in order to keep it lasting for a while. Commercial metal roofing in Roanoke,TX is just a phone call away at 832-704-2817.
- Standing Seam Metal If your roof needs something that will provide quality for a lot of years, this is it.
- Steel Roofing If you need a roof that can protect you, steel is a great choice.
- Aluminum Roofing Don’t add too much weight on your roof, an aluminum roof is lighter and can keep you safe.
- Stone Coated Steel Keep your roof protected with steel, but showcase the beautiful look of stone coated steel.
- Corrugated Metal When you want a roof that will offer you safety, a corrugated metal roof can do that.
- Metal Shingle Metal shingles look like normal shingles but will be able to give you the strength and protection that a metal roof would provide you.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof A mechanical lock metal roof will offer you safety and strength that you want on your roof.
- Snap Lock Metal When you want a strong roof that will not let you down, we will help you get what you deserve.
- Copper Roof Copper roofing can look good and keep it safe at the same time.