Occasionally it is difficult to find a good quality commercial roofing company in Kennedale,TX. The roofing team that you decide to go with should always be available when you need them. It is important that your commercial roofing job is finished correctly and by a professional because these jobs are likely to be much bigger. From the very beginning, we will make sure to keep you informed on everything that happens with your roofing system. As a quality commercial roofing company, we make certain that the roofing contractors on our team are completely trained, certified, and licensed so that you won’t ever have anything less than piece of mind. We will put the customer first because you are what keeps our company going. We are sure to always leave you with a sturdy and dependable roof so that you can depend on us later on for all your roofing needs.
We will make sure, as your commercial roofing company, that we are able to give you any of your commercial roofing desires. Our professional roofing contractors are able to do anything from single ply roofing, roof coatings, and metal roofing, to industrial roofing projects like schools and hospitals. We are regularly improving our skills by remaining up to date with the newest roofing technology so that we can bring you the best. We will always work our hardest to give you the best, because we believe that you should have that. When you need something like 24/7 emergency services, we provide them to be sure you have it. Sometimes roofing emergencies happen and you might not know who to call, but we are available to make certain that you are always taken care of. If you call Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817, we will be there for you as your commercial roofing company.
People regularly forget about their roofs and don’t end up getting them repaired. These repairs need to be checked so that they don’t wind up becoming something larger than it needs to be. One of the problems with this is that the problems that are there, will just continue to get bigger. The roof might appear that it should be replaced, but you don’t always have to do that. You should think about having your roof restored and not replaced so that you will avoid the extra cost and wasting of materials. This process is much easier than a full replacement because the roof is inspected, power washed, redone, and then inspected again to make certain that it is perfect. To stay away from all of the time and cost of having a new roof, consider getting a roof restoration instead. Our roofers here at Hellenic Roofing & Construction, are here to help you in any way that we can and give you the best roof possible.
- Silicone Roof Prevent the suns rays from overheating your building and give a white coating of silicone roofing to your commercial flat roof.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage can be prevented and stopped when you choose to get an acrylic roof.
- Polyurea Roof Make an investment to keep your roof safe with a polyurea roof coating.
- Elastomeric Roof You will appreciate the saftey that an elastomeric roof will give you without the chipping or cracking.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Restoring your roof is not only less expensive than having a replacement, but there is less waste as well and will keep your roof protected.
There are many different roof coatings out there that we additionally provide and will be able to keep your roof protected. Every roof coating is different and will be able to protect your roof in many ways. We have a coating called elastomeric and it is very popular and won’t let you down. These roof coatings will be able to make a waterproof seal and a couple even have reflective materials to keep the sun’s harsh rays from overheating the rooftop. This actually helps cool the roofing material down and will make it cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter, reducing your energy bill in the end.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
A flat roof will have to have extra protection than a lot of other roofs. These roofs wind up getting messed up because if something like water or debris get on it, it has nowhere to go. If water gets on it and sits, it will wind up causing damage or contributing to more damage that is already there. It is a wise choice to have a roof coating installed on so that it becomes waterproof. We want your roofing system to stay protected for as long as it can so we will go over the options with you to see what you would want. These materials are typically alright to walk on and will be able to seal out all of the dirt and water that can accrue up there.
- Single Ply Roofing Single ply roofing is a fantastic way to make your roof protected and offer something that is safe and easy to have out on your flat roof.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is nice because the seams are melted together to create a barrier so that the roof becomes fully waterproofed.
- Commercial Roof Repair When you have an issue with your commercial roof and want a repair, call on our roofing experts.
- Flat Roof Repair Water damage happens all of the time on flat roofs so if you want a repair, give us a ring.
- Cool Roof Getting a cool roof on your commercial building can allow you to lower your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing systems are very reliable and because of that are a common choice. It is able to keep your roof cool because of its white reflective material. It will reflect the light and keep the roof cooler, thus reducing your energy bill. The great part about these roofing systems is that they can last between 22-30 years and usually come with some kind of warranty.
Built Up Roofs
For flat and slightly sloped roofing systems, the built up roof is one of the originals. This is a dependable choice and can remain on your building for around 25 years. This solid material stays put because of the mixture of tar and gravel. This is a nice option for your flat roof because of its overall dependability and protection. When you need to go through the varying choices you have, call Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817.
Getting a modified bitumen roof is a good option for your commercial flat roof because these roofing systems tend to last for easily over 20 years. They have become a common roofing system for commercial buildings because they are very reliable. This material is good at preventing water from going into it and is strong. Hail and major weather will be no match for this material, and it is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Metal roofing on your commercial roof is a great way to keep your roof safe for a long time. It is commonly used by commercial buildings because it can last for around 70 years on your roof. You don’t need to worry about your roof because our professionals have been working on metal roofing for a long time. Just like with every roof, there are pros and cons that you will want to pay attention to. pro that is great is that this metal withstands things like strong weather, hail, and fire. This material is chosen usually because it is so strong. A roof coating is usually necessary to put on it because otherwise it may become rusted or damaged. Phone 832-704-2817 for commercial roofing in Kennedale,TX.
- Standing Seam Metal A standing seam roof is able to last you close to 70 years and keep your roof remaining fantastic for as long as it can.
- Steel Roofing If you want a roof that can protect you, steel is a top choice.
- Aluminum Roofing Aluminum roofing is lightweight and will still be able to provide your commercial building the protection you deserve.
- Stone Coated Steel Keep your roof protected with steel, but showcase the beautiful look of stone coated steel.
- Corrugated Metal If you want a roof that will offer you protection, a corrugated metal roof can do that.
- Metal Shingle Metal shingles look like normal shingles but are able to give you the strength and protection that a metal roof would provide you.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof A mechanical lock metal roof will provide you safety and strength that you want on your roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Lock your roof together and get the kind of strength and coverage that you desire.
- Copper Roof Make your roof stand out with a copper roof that is able to last for a long time and keep your home or commercial building safe.