Finding a dependable commercial roofing company in Keller,TX, can seem to be a frustrating task. You have to be able to depend on a team of roofing contractors to get your roof where you would like it to be without any difficulties. It is important that the roof is done right because commercial roofing is usually much bigger than a residential roofing job. We would like to be sure that you are confident in our services from day one and that our roofing contractors can provide you the kind of quality that you are looking for. The roofing contractors on our team are trained, certified, and licensed so that you always have piece of mind. We value you as a customer because you are the reason we are in business. We would like to give you a top quality, solid roof that you can count on so that whenever there is an issue in the future, you don’t question whether to call us for assistance.
As your commercial roofing company, we want to offer you with a variety of roofing services that meet all of your desires. Anything from industrial roofing to single ply and roof coatings is able to be accomplished by our professional roofing contractors. Although we have been doing this for a while, we are always paying attention and discovering the latest skills to get better for you. You will always get what you deserve when you pick us. We also have 24/7 emergency services that let us to be there for you when you desire it the most. When things like this occur, it is difficult to know who to call, but we can be here for you. Give Hellenic Roofing & Construction a call at 832-704-2817 and let us be your commercial roofing company.
It is common that people get so caught up in other parts of life that they forget about their roof and how they should take care of it. That is why it is important to be certain that you look at your roof every once in a while to stay away from these issues. The problem with this is that over time, those little repairs turn into large issues and can make a roof to do things like rust, develop water damage, or get holes. The roof may appear that it should be replaced, but you don’t always need to do that. You may want to consider having your roof restored and not replaced so that you can avoid the extra cost and wasting of materials. This technique is done relatively simply by inspecting the roof, power washing it, putting on the new material, and then re inspecting a final time. To stay away from all of the time and cost of getting a new roof, consider having a roof restoration instead. Here at, Hellenic Roofing & Construction, we will assist you.
- Silicone Roof Get your roof cooler than ever before with a silicone roof that can supply you protection.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roof on your commercial building is a great option to pick for water protection.
- Polyurea Roof Waterproof your roofing system by making it a polyurea roof and it can stay protected.
- Elastomeric Roof When you want a roof that can stand the test of time without chipping and cracking, this can do it.
- Commercial Roof Restoration A roof restoration can be an option and if it is, you will see how much more affordable it is.
There are many different roof coatings out there that we additionally provide and are able to keep your roof safe. Every roof coating is different and will be able to protect your roof in many ways. We have a coating called elastomeric and it is extremely common and won’t let you down. Most of them construct a waterproof seal and others act as a reflective material so that the sun’s rays will reflect off and make your building cooler. With their energy saving capabilities and because they can make your roof last longer for a long time, a roof coating is a great choice to think about.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
A flat roof will need to have more protection than many other roofs. The reason for this is because they are flat, if water or any kind of debris get on it, it has nowhere to go. If water sits on the roof, it can cause damage because it has nowhere to run off at. It is a smart investment to have a roof coating installed on so that it is waterproof. There are so many choices to pick from because we would like you to have whatever you want. You will still be allowed to go on your roof and it will remain safe from stuff like water and dirt.
- Single Ply Roofing Ask us about single ply roofing and let us show you how much it will keep your roof safe.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is great because the seams are melted together to create a barrier so that the roof becomes fully waterproofed.
- Commercial Roof Repair fixing your roof before the issue grows, is important to make sure that you avoid having to have a full roof replacement.
- Flat Roof Repair Water damage occurs all of the time on flat roofs so if you need a repair, give us a call.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing is a great choice if you are wanting something on your roof that will work to reflect the sun and lower your energy bill from it.
TPO / Single Ply
If you want a strong roofing system that is commonly known for its depenibility, TPO is a great choice. It is able to make your roof cool because of its white reflective material. In turn, this will keep your building from getting too hot and can end up lowering your energy bill. The warranty will keep you protected, but the actual roofing material should last around 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
For flat and slightly sloped roofing systems, the built up roof is one of the originals. They will last around 25 years and are a great choice because of their reliability and because they look fantastic on your roof. This solid material stays put because of the mixture of tar and gravel. They are a top roofing option as they are very strong. When you need to go through the different options you have, call Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817.
For a roofing system that can stay over 20 years, a modified bitumen roof is a great choice. More and more commercial roofs are having this material on it because it is so dependable. A modified bitumen roof is seamless and is created to stop water from getting in. More advantages are that it is fire resistant and it is tough enough to be resistant to hail and crazy weather.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
A metal roof on your commercial building is a solid option to pick from. It is a top contender with other materials because it can last up to 70 years. You do not have to worry about your roof because our professionals have been doing metal roofing for a long time. There are good and bad that go along with metal roofing though that will want to be known about beforehand. This material is great at withstanding heavy weather and hail, but it additionally is resistant against fires. This material is picked commonly because it is so strong. A roof coating is often necessary to have installed because otherwise it may become rusted or damaged. Phone 832-704-2817 for commercial roofing in Keller,TX.
- Standing Seam Metal A standing seam roof will be able to last you around 70 years and keep your roof remaining fantastic for as long as it can.
- Steel Roofing Steel roofing is some of the best and top quality that you will discover. Our professionals will put this on for you.
- Aluminum Roofing Do not add too much weight on your roof, an aluminum roof is lighter and can keep you safe.
- Stone Coated Steel Keep your roof protected with steel, but showcase the beautiful look of stone coated steel.
- Corrugated Metal Provide your roof with something strong that will look great.
- Metal Shingle When you enjoy the look of shingles, but you want something stronger, this is a good choice.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Mechanical lock metal roofs are there to protect your commercial roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Get a roof that locks into itself and is able to keep your roof protected.
- Copper Roof Make your roof pop with a copper roof that is able to last for a lot of years and keep your home or commercial building safe.