Occasionally it is frustrating to find a good quality commercial roofing company in Hurst,TX. You have to be able to depend on a team of roofers to get your roof where you would like it to be without any difficulties. Commercial roofing is a really important job because they tend to be bigger than residential homes. We want to be certain that you are confident in our services from the beginning and that our roofing contractors will be able to provide you the kind of quality that you are looking for. As a quality commercial roofing company, we make certain that the roofing contractors on our team are completely trained, certified, and licensed so that you won’t ever have anything less than piece of mind. We always place the customer first because we know that you are the only reason we are doing this. We are sure to always leave you with a solid and reliable roof so that you can depend on us later on for all your roofing desires.
As a dependable commercial roofing company, we want to offer you with a variety of roofing services that accommodate all of your needs. Our professional roofing contractors have the ability to do everything from single ply roofing, roof coatings, and metal roofing, to industrial roofing projects like schools and hospitals. We believe in always improving\bettering our skills no matter how much we already know, so that we can supply you with the best. We will always do our best to bring you the best, because we think that you should have that. We offer 24/7 emergency services for you in the instance that something occurs and it is out of regular business hours. Sometimes roofing emergencies occur and you might not know who to call, but we are available to make certain that you are always taken care of. Phone 832-704-2817 and make Hellenic Roofing & Construction your commercial roofing company.
It is usual that people get so caught up in varying aspects of life that they forget about their roof and how they should take care of it. This is why it is important to be certain that you check up on your roof every once in a while to avoid these problems. One of the biggest problems is that rust can occur and holes will just become bigger if these problems sit. You might think you will need to have your entire roof replaced, but you may not need to. You should think about getting your roof restored and not replaced so that you will avoid the additional cost and wasting of materials. This technique is done relatively simply by inspecting the roof, power washing it, placing on the new material, and then re inspecting a final time. If it is something that can be done on your roof, you should think about getting your roof restored in place of getting an entire roof restoration. Our roofers here at Hellenic Roofing & Construction, are here to help you in any way that we can and provide you with the best roof possible.
- Silicone Roof Get your roof cooler than ever before with a silicone roof that will supply you protection.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage can be prevented and not happen anymore when you choose to get an acrylic roof.
- Polyurea Roof A flat roof can often times collect water on it, but a polyurea coating is able to prevent that from happening.
- Elastomeric Roof You will appreciate the saftey that an elastomeric roof will provide you without the chipping or cracking.
- Commercial Roof Restoration A roof restoration can be a great option and if it is, you will see how much cheaper it is.
The roof coatings that we provide will be able to keep your roof safe and lasting for even longer than before. Roof coatings are all different and each one has the ability to keep your roof safe or covered in another way. We have a coating called elastomeric and it is very popular and will not let you down. Some of the roof coatings make the roof waterproof and some others can reflect the sun and reduce your energy bill. This really helps cool the roof and will make it cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter, reducing your energy bill overall.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs are something that will require some extra protection in order to avoid damage. Its flat top makes it hard for water to run off of it and will wind up just staying on top of it. Water may get onto the roof and then not have anywhere to go so it can wind up causing damage. To stay away from issues like water damage, you should install a roof coating on it that will keep it safe. With so many choices to choose from, we can go through them with you and see which one works the best. These materials are usually okay to walk on and will be able to seal out all of the dirt and water that can build up there.
- Single Ply Roofing A single ply roof is easily installed and will be able to keep your roof safe for many years.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is simply becoming more and more popular because of its strength and protection.
- Commercial Roof Repair If you want a commercial roof repair, we have the professionals that can deal with it for you.
- Flat Roof Repair Flat roofs can end up with an issue and will need to be fixed to avoid developing further issues.
- Cool Roof Getting a cool roof on your commercial building can allow you to reduce your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
A common choice from single ply roofing are TPO roofing systems because they are extremely strong. It is ready to make your roof cool because of its white reflective material. If you want to lower your energy bill for your home, this is the way. The great part about these roofing systems is that they can last around 22-30 years and typically come with some kind of warranty.
Built Up Roofs
Built up roofing has been working for a long time and is one of the first roofing materials. This is a dependable choice and can remain on your building for around 25 years. This strong material remains put because of the mixture of tar and gravel. These roofing systems are very sturdy and are perfect for flat roof protection. Phone 832-704-2817 and Hellenic Roofing & Construction will be there for you and go over the choices.
Modified bitumen roofing systems are good because they will be able to protect your commercial building for over 20 years. These systems are popular because people are discovering that they are very reliable. A modified bitumen roof is seamless and that will be able to stop water from coming in. They are also very tough and fire resistant so it is not likely that a storm or hail will be able to cause damage to this roof.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Choosing a metal roof is a perfect option for your commercial roof. It has stayed so common all this time because it will last up to 70 years on your roof. We have great professionals that have done metal roofing for a while. Just like with every roof, there are pros and cons that you will need to pay attention to. A few advantages are obviously the strength of metal that is unbeatable and has the ability to hold up against heavy weather, hail, and even fires. It remains on for a long time and that is why a lot of people decide on this material. One downside to this roofing is that it sometimes will need to have a roof coating so that it will continue it lasting as long as it can without rusting. If you need commercial metal roofing in Hurst, TX, call 832-704-2817 and our roofing contractors will be available to help you find what is the best for you.
- Standing Seam Metal If you would like a roof that will last you for a long time, a standing seam metal roof will do that.
- Steel Roofing If you want a roof that can protect you, steel is a great option.
- Aluminum Roofing Do not add too much weight on your roof, an aluminum roof is lighter and will keep you safe.
- Stone Coated Steel Picking stone coated steel will provide you the great look of stone, but the protection that steel would provide you.
- Corrugated Metal When you need a roof that will offer you protection, a corrugated metal roof will do that.
- Metal Shingle Metal shingles look like regular shingles but will be able to provide you the strength and protection that a metal roof would give you.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof If you want to keep your roof protected and lasting as long as it can, a mechanical lock metal roof can do the trick.
- Snap Lock Metal The locks in this roofing system come together to create a locking effect that is strong and will make the roof hold very still and strong.
- Copper Roof A copper roof can add an extra pop onto an already great looking roof.