Occasionally it is difficult to discover a good quality commercial roofing company in Haslet,TX. You have to be able to depend on a team of roofers to get your roof where you would like it to be without any issues. Commercial roofing is a really crucial job because they tend to be larger than residential homes. We are here to make sure this process is as simple as possible for you and that you get the roofing system you have been wanting. As a quality commercial roofing company, we make certain that the roofing contractors on our team are completely trained, certified, and licensed so that you won’t ever have anything less than confidence in us. We always put the customer first because we know that you are the biggest reason we are doing this. We are sure to always leave you with a sturdy and reliable roof so that you can depend on us later on for all your roofing needs.
We will be sure, as your commercial roofing company, that we are able to give you all of your commercial roofing needs. Everything from industrial roofing to single ply and roof coatings can be done by our expert roofers. Even though we have been doing this for a long time, we are always paying attention and discovering the newest skills to be better for you. You will always get what you deserve when you choose us. We also have 24/7 emergency services that will allow us to be here for you when you need it the most. When things like this happen, it is difficult to know who to get ahold of, but we can be here for you. Give Hellenic Roofing & Construction a call at 832-704-2817 and make us your commercial roofing company.
It is common that people get so caught up in varying parts of life that they don’t think about their roofing system and how they should take care of it. If they do that, they have the risk of not knowing about the small repairs. A big issue that occurs is that rust will develop and holes can just get bigger. You might think you will need to have your whole roof replaced, but you may not need to. Not only is it less expensive to restore your roof, it is better for the environment as well because you aren’t wasting any parts of your roof. When a restoration is completed, it is usually simpler than a replacement and is done in a few steps. If possible, you might want to think about having your roof restored instead of replaced. Our team here at Hellenic Roofing & Construction, are available to help you in any way that we can and provide you with the best roof we can.
- Silicone Roof A silicone roof is a solid way to be sure that your roof is protected and cooled down.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roof on your commercial building is a great choice to choose for water protection.
- Polyurea Roof A flat roof will often times collect water on it, but a polyurea coating will be able to keep that from happening.
- Elastomeric Roof You will love the saftey that an elastomeric roof will give you without the chipping or cracking.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Pick a roof restoration over a replacement to avoid the price and time.
We provide a lot of roof coatings that are able to help keep your roof safe and lasting longer than ever before. Each roof coating is different and will be able to protect your roof in many ways. For example, an elastomeric roof is one of the most popular forms of roof coating and for a great reason. These roof coatings are able to create a waterproof seal and a couple even have reflective materials to stop the sun’s harsh rays from overheating the rooftop. What could be better than having your roof last longer and also reducing your energy bill at the same time.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs require a little more assistance than many other roofs. The reason for this is because they are flat, if water or any type of debris fall on it, it has nowhere to go. When water stays on top of the roof for a long amount of time, it will wind up causing damage and if there is already damage to the roof, it will only make it worse. To stay away from issues like water damage, you will want to install a roof coating on it that will protect it. There are many options that you can pick from that will all be good to keep your roof protected and lasting as long as possible. These roof coatings are good at sealing out water and dirt so that your roofing system is protected.
- Single Ply Roofing Single ply roofing is a fantastic way to keep your roof safe and provide something that is safe and easy to have out on your flat roof.
- Modified Bitumen This material is sealed together and creates a waterproofed barrier that is protecting.
- Commercial Roof Repair If you need a commercial roof repair, we have the professionals that can handle it for you.
- Flat Roof Repair A flat roof repair should be done by an expert roof contractor and will be able to help prevent your roof from needing a replacement in the end.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing can go over a commercial roof or onto a residential roof.
TPO / Single Ply
If you are wanting a strong roofing system that is commonly known for its strength, TPO is a great choice. It is ready to keep your roof cool because of its white reflective material. In turn, this will keep your building from getting too hot and will wind up lowering your energy bill. These roofing systems are warranty protected and last around 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
One of the beginning; roofing materials that protects for a long time on your commercial building is a built up roof. This is a reliable choice and can last on your building for around 25 years. It stays in its spot because the combination of material is tar and gravel. Their strength and dependability make them a good choice to choose from. Give us a ring at 832-704-2817 and the team at Hellenic Roofing & Construction will go through the varying options for you.
Modified bitumen roofing systems last over 20 years on your commercial roof. More and more commercial roofs are using this material on it because it is durable. The nice part about this roof is that it is able to be weatherproofed due to it becoming sealed to be seamless. More advantages are that it is fire resistant and it is strong enough to be resistant from hail and crazy weather.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Metal roofing on your commercial building is a solid way to make your roof stay protected for a long time. It is commonly chosen by commercial buildings because it can last for around 70 years on your roof. We have great experts that have done metal roofing for a long time. Metal roofing has pros and cons to it that we will talk to you about and will want you to understand. This material is perfect for withstanding heavy weather and hail, but it additionally is resistant against fires. If you want something that can remain a long time, this is a solid choice. A roof coating is usually necessary to put on it because otherwise it can become rusted or damaged. When you have been wanting commercial metal roofing in Haslet,TX, dial 832-704-2817, today.
- Standing Seam Metal If your roof has to have something that can offer protection for many years, this is it.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof will be able to withstand even the toughest weather and rain.
- Aluminum Roofing Aluminum roofing is lightweight and can still be able to give your commercial building the protection you want.
- Stone Coated Steel Picking stone coated steel can give you the great look of stone, but the protection that steel would provide you.
- Corrugated Metal Make sure that your roof looks great but still is keeping your commercial building or home safe.
- Metal Shingle Metal shingles look like normal shingles but are able to give you the strength and protection that a metal roof would give you.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Mechanical lock metal roofs are able to keep safe your commercial roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Get a roof that locks together and is able to keep your roof together.
- Copper Roof Copper roofing can look great and keep it safe as well.