Finding a dependable commercial roofing company in Haltom City,TX, can pose to be a frustrating task. You have to be able to depend on a team of roofing contractors to get your roof where you want it to be without any difficulties. Commercial roofing is usually bigger than a residential job so it is crucial that it is done right. Our company is here to make certain this process is as simple as possible for you and that you get the roof you have been wanting. The contractors on our team are trained, certified, and licensed because we are a top quality commercial roofing company that will not let you down. We appreciate you as a customer because you are the reason we are in business. We want to give you a top quality, sturdy roof that you can count on so that if ever there is an issue later on, you never hesitate to call us for help.
When you need commercial roofing services, we are here for you as your commercial roofing company. Our roofing contractors can do it all, whether it be single ply roofing, industrial roofing projects like churches and hospitals, or roof coatings and metal work. Although we are very confident in our roofing capabilities, we are consistently trying to improve and be the greatest company we can be for you which means that we are regularly up to date with the latest trends and roofing technology. You deserve to have the very top quality and that is what we will give you. An additional service that we provide to be certain you are always taken care of, is 24/7 emergency service When things like this happen, it is hard to know who to call, but we will be here for you. Give Hellenic Roofing & Construction a call at 832-704-2817 and let us be your commercial roofing company.
It is usual that people get so caught up in other parts of life that they forget about their roofing system and why they should take care of it. That is why it is important to make sure that you look at your roof every once in a while to stay away from these problems. One of the biggest problems is that rust can occur and holes will just become larger if these issues sit. The roof might seem like it should be replaced, but you don’t always need to do that. Not only is it cheaper to restore your roof, it is healthier for the environment as well because you are not wasting any materials. The process is much easier than a full replacement because the roof is inspected, power washed, redone, and then inspected again to be certain that it is perfect. To avoid all of the time and cost of having a new roof, think about having a roof restoration instead. Here at, Hellenic Roofing & Construction, we can help you.
- Silicone Roof Prevent the suns rays from overheating your structure and provide a white coating of silicone roofing to your flat roof.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roof will be able to protect from heavy foot traffic and stay safe from water damage that will often occur on flat roofing systems.
- Polyurea Roof A flat roof can often times collect water on it, but a polyurea coating will be able to prevent that from occuring.
- Elastomeric Roof Avoid the cracking and chipping of other roofs with an elastomeric roof that can keep it waterproofed and strong throughout its lifetime.
- Commercial Roof Restoration A roof restoration can be an option and if it is, you will see how much cheaper it is.
The roof coatings that we offer will be able to keep your roof safe and lasting for even longer than usual. We want to keep your roof lasting as long as possible so we think you should definitely get a roof coating. We have a coating named elastomeric and it is very common and won’t let you down. A couple of the roof coatings make the roof waterproof and some others can reflect the sun and reduce your energy bill. What is better than having your roof last longer and also reducing your energy bill at the same time.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
A flat roof will need to have more protection than a lot of other roofs. These roofs wind up becoming messed up because if something like water or debris get on it, it has nowhere to go. If water gets on it and sits, it will wind up causing damage or contributing to other damage that is already there. It is a smart idea to get a roof coating installed on your commercial flat roof to keep it protected from these types of things. We would like your roof to stay safe for as long as possible so we can go over the options with you to see what you would like. These materials are typically alright to walk on and are able to seal out all of the dirt and water that can build up there.
- Single Ply Roofing Talk to us about single ply roofing and let us show you how much it will keep your roof protected.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is simply becoming more and more popular because of the strength and protection.
- Commercial Roof Repair Being certain that your commercial roof is repaired, can help you avoid problems down the road.
- Flat Roof Repair If your flat roof needs a repair, it is crucial to get it repaired to avoid more problems.
- Cool Roof Getting a cool roof on your commercial building can allow you to reduce your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
If you are wanting a strong roofing system that is popular for its depenibility, TPO is a great choice. Because of its white reflective abilities, it is able to reflect the light from of the roof and keep the roof from becoming too hot. It can reflect the light and keep the roof cooled down, thus lowering your energy bill. These keep your roof safe for between 22-30 years and are also protected by a warranty.
Built Up Roofs
For flat and slightly sloped roofing systems, the built up roof is one of the originals. They will last around 25 years and are a great choice because of their dependability and because they look great on your roof. The material used is typically created from a combination of tar and gravel to prevent it from moving. This is a great choice for your flat roof because of its overall strength and safety. Give us a ring at 832-704-2817 and our team at Hellenic Roofing & Construction can go over the different choices for you.
For a roofing system that will stay over 20 years, a modified bitumen roof is a solid option. Because of their reliable track record, they have become a more common roofing system than ever before. The advantages of a modified bitumen roof are that they can be seamless and that in itself is a nice choice because it makes sure that nothing is coming through and causing damage. Hail and major weather are no match to this material, and it is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial roofs are a great place to put metal and keep it protected. It has stayed so common all this time because it can last up to 70 years on your roof. We have great professionals that have done metal roofing for a while. There are pros and cons that go along with metal roofing though that will want to be known about beforehand. An advantage that is great is that this metal withstands things like heavy weather, hail, and fire. It lasts for a long time and that is why many people choose this material. A roof coating is usually necessary to put on it because otherwise it may become rusted or damaged. If you need commercial metal roofing in Haltom City, TX, phone 832-704-2817 and our roofing contractors will be available to help you discover what is the best for you.
- Standing Seam Metal If you would like a roof that will last you for a long time, a standing seam metal roof can do that.
- Steel Roofing Steel roofing is hands down the best and strongest that you can find. Our professionals will put this on for you.
- Aluminum Roofing Aluminum roofing is lightweight and can still be able to give your commercial building the protection you deserve.
- Stone Coated Steel If you like the protection that steel gives you, but a look that is more natural like stone, this is a great option.
- Corrugated Metal Be certain that your roof looks great but still keeps your commercial building or home protected.
- Metal Shingle When you like the look of shingles, but you would like something tougher, this is a great option.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Choosing a roof that will be dependable and keep your roof as sturdy as possible can be achomplished with this roof.
- Snap Lock Metal When you want a strong roof that won’t let you down, we will help you get what you deserve.
- Copper Roof If you would like something a little different on your roof, copper roofing can add the pop you want.