Occasionally it is frustrating to discover a good quality commercial roofing company in Grapevine,TX. You should be able to rely on your roofing team to consistently take care of you. Commercial roofing is a really crucial job because they seem to be bigger than residential homes. We would like to be sure that you are fearless in our abilities from the beginning and that our roofing contractors will be able to provide you the kind of quality that you are looking for. We are a high quality roofing company and because of that, all of our roofers are fully trained, certified, and licensed to do this work. You, as a customer, are what keeps us going so we always value what you say. Don’t ever hesitate to reach out to us because we will make certain we are there to get the job taken care of.
We will make certain, as your commercial roofing company, that we are able to provide you any of your commercial roofing desires. The roofers on our team are able to do anything from commercial metal, to roof coatings and industrial roofing. Though we are extremely confident in our roofing capabilities, we are consistently working to improve and be the greatest company we can be for you which means that we are regularly up to date with the latest trends and roofing technology. We will always do our best to bring you the best, because we believe that you should have that. Another service that we offer to be certain you are always taken care of, is 24/7 emergency service If there is an emergency with your roofing system, we are here for you to get ahold of. Call 832-704-2817 and let Hellenic Roofing & Construction your commercial roofing company.
Small repairs will turn into bigger ones if they aren’t taken care of and your roof isn’t payed attention to. These repairs have to be checked so that they don’t end up becoming something larger than it should to be. One of the largest issues is that rust can develop and holes will just get bigger if these problems sit. The roof might seem like it should be replaced, but you do not always have to do that. Not only is it less expensive to restore your roof, it is healthier for the environment as well because you aren’t wasting any materials. The method of this is relatively easy as well; look over the roof, clean it off, put new material on, reinspect. When it is possible, you should always attempt to restore your roof instead of replace it. Hellenic Roofing & Construction is available to make sure that you are taken care of to the best no matter what.
- Silicone Roof A silicone roof is a solid way to be sure that your roof is safe and cooled down.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roof is be able to protect from a lot of foot traffic and stay protected from water damage that can often happen to flat roofing systems.
- Polyurea Roof Make an investment to keep your roof safe with a polyurea roof coating.
- Elastomeric Roof You will appreciate the saftey that an elastomeric roof will provide you without the chipping or cracking.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Pick a roof restoration over a replacement to avoid the costs and time.
The roof coatings that we offer are able to keep your roof safe and lasting for even longer than before. Roof coatings are all different and every one has the power to keep your roof safe or protected in another way. One of our more common cooling materials is elastomeric and it has become that way for a really good reason. Most of them construct a waterproof seal and others act as a reflective shield so that the sun’s rays will reflect off and make your building cooler. What could be better than making your roof last longer and also reducing your energy bill at the same time.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
A flat roof will need to have more protection than a lot of other roofs. Its flat top makes it hard for water to run off of it and will wind up just sitting on top of it. When water stays on top of the roof for a long period of time, it will wind up causing damage and if there is already damage to the roof, it will only cause more damage. Installing a roof coating onto your commercial flat roof is a solid way to make sure it stays safe from things like water damage. There are many options that you can pick from that will all be able to keep your roof protected and lasting as long as possible. These materials are usually alright to walk on and are able to seal out all of the dirt and water that can accrue up there.
- Single Ply Roofing Single ply roofing is a fantastic way to keep your roof protected and offer something that is safe and easy to have out on your flat roof.
- Modified Bitumen This material is easily becoming more and more popular because of its strength and protection.
- Commercial Roof Repair Repairing your roof before the problem grows, is crucial to make certain that you stay away from having to have an entire roof replacement.
- Flat Roof Repair Water damage occurs all of the time on flat roofing so if you want a repair, give us a call.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing is a solid choice if you would like something on your roof that will help reflect the sun and lower your energy bill from it.
TPO / Single Ply
If you are wanting a strong roofing system that is popular for its depenibility, TPO is a great choice. Because of its white reflective abilities, it is able to reflect the light from of the roof and prevent the roof from getting too hot. If you want to reduce the energy bill for your home, this is the way. The great part about these roofing systems is that they will last around 22-30 years and usually come with some type of warranty.
Built Up Roofs
Built up roofing has been working for very long and is one of the original roofing materials. They can last around 25 years and are a great pick because of their dependability and because they look fantastic on your roof. This strong material remains put because of the mixture of tar and gravel. Their strength and longevity make them a top choice to pick from. Hellenic Roofing & Construction can help you with all of the different options you may have, just call 832-704-2817.
Modified bitumen roofing systems remain over 20 years on your commercial roof. Because of their dependable track record, they have become a more common roofing system than they have been before. The advantages of a modified bitumen roof are that they can be seamless and that in itself is a nice option because it makes sure that nothing is coming through and causing damage. They are also very tough and fire resistant so it is unlikely that a storm or hail will be able to cause damage to this roof.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Metal roofing on your commercial roof is a solid way to keep your roof stay protected for a long time. It has stayed so common all this time because it will last up to 70 years on your roof. You don’t need to worry about your roof because our professionals have been working on metal roofing for a long time. There are pros and cons with each roof, and metal is no exception. An advantage that is great is that this material withstands things like heavy weather, hail, and fire. This material is picked commonly because it is so long lasting. Some cons of a metal roofing system are that it will need to be coated in order to keep it lasting as long as possible. If you would like commercial metal roofing in Grapevine, TX, call 832-704-2817 and our roofing contractors will be able to help you discover what is right for you.
- Standing Seam Metal If you want a roof that can last you for a long time, a standing seam metal roof will do that.
- Steel Roofing When you want a roof that can protect you, steel is a top option.
- Aluminum Roofing A lightweight roofing system that won’t weigh down the roof, but will still provide you the protection you desire, is an aluminum roof.
- Stone Coated Steel Stone coated steel is a nice way to make certain your roof is strong, but also looks great as well.
- Corrugated Metal When you want a roof that will offer you protection, a corrugated metal roof can do that.
- Metal Shingle When you like the look of shingles, but you would like something stronger, this is a good option.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof When you would like to keep your roof protected and lasting as long as possible, a mechanical lock metal roof will do the trick.
- Snap Lock Metal Find a roof that locks into itself and is able to keep your roof safe.
- Copper Roof A copper roof can add an extra pop onto an already nice looking roof.