Occasionally it is frustrating to discover a top quality commercial roofing company in Grand Prairie,TX. You need to be able to rely on a team of roofing contractors to get your roof where you want it to be without any issues. It is important that the roof is done right because commercial roofing tends to be much bigger than a residential roofing job. From the very beginning, we will make sure to keep you in the loop on everything that occurs with your roofing system. The roofing contractors on our team are trained, certified, and licensed because we are a high quality commercial roofing company that will not let you down. We always put the customer first because we understand that you are the only reason we are doing this. We will always leave you with a sturdy and reliable roof so that you can depend on us in the future for all your roofing desires.
As a dependable commercial roofing company, we want to offer you with a variety of roofing services that meet all of your needs. The roofing contractors on our team have the ability to do anything from commercial metal, to roof coatings and industrial roofing. We are regularly improving our skills by staying up to date with the latest roofing technology so that we can provide you the best. You will always get what you deserve if you pick us. Another service that we provide to make certain you are always covered, is 24/7 emergency service If you end up with an emergency with your roof outside of regular business hours, you can always get ahold of us. Permit Hellenic Roofing & Construction, to be your commercial roofing company by dialing 832-704-2817.
It is usual that people get so caught up in varying parts of life that they don’t think about their roof and how they should take care of it. If they do that, they run the risk of missing out on small repairs. One of the issues with this is that the issues that are there, will just continue to get bigger. The roof might appear that it should be replaced, but you do not always need to do that. Getting your roof replaced is a good option that will wind up being less expensive than a replacement and additionally, less wasteful. The process is way easier than a full replacement because the roof is inspected, power washed, redone, and then looked at again to make sure that it is perfect. To avoid all of the time and cost of having a new roof, consider getting a roof restoration instead. Here at, Hellenic Roofing & Construction, we will help you.
- Silicone Roof Make your roof safe with a silicone roof coating that will assist in keeping it cool.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roof on your commercial building is a great choice to pick for water protection.
- Polyurea Roof When you want to coat your roof with something that can make it waterproofed, a polyurea roof is what you should choose.
- Elastomeric Roof If you need a roof that will last the test of time without chipping and cracking, this can do it.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Restoring your roof is not only less expensive than having a replacement, but it is less wasteful as well and will keep your roof protected.
The roof coatings that we do are able to keep your roof protected and lasting for even longer than usual. Each roof coating is able to do a different thing and keep it protected in varying ways. For example, an elastomeric roof is one of the most common types of roof coating and for a great reason. They all do varying things like reduce your energy bill from the reflective material or creating a waterproof seal. With their energy saving abilities and because they will make your roof last longer for a long time, a roof coating is a great choice to think about.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
If you would like to to keep your flat roof safe, you will want to give it additional protection. The reason for this is because they are flat, if water or any type of debris get on it, it cannot go anywhere. Water can get onto your roof and then not have anywhere to go so it may wind up causing damage. It is a wise choice to have a roof coating put on so that it becomes waterproof. We would like your roof to stay safe for as long as it can so we will go over the choices with you to see what you would like. These make the roofing system able to walk on also and will seal out the water and dirt on it.
- Single Ply Roofing A single ply roof is simply installed and is able to keep your roof protected for many years.
- Modified Bitumen Modified bitumen roofing makes a seal that seals out water and dirt to keep your roof safe.
- Commercial Roof Repair If you have an issue with your commercial roof and want a repair, call on our roofing professionals.
- Flat Roof Repair Flat roofs can develop a problem and will need to be fixed to avoid developing further issues.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing can be great because it will reflect the sun off of your roof, lowering your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
If you are wanting a strong roofing system that is commonly known for its depenibility, TPO is a solid option. It is ready to keep your roof cool because of its white reflective material. This will make the roof cooler and in doing that, it will lower the energy bill for your home. The great part about these roofing systems is that they will last around 22-30 years and usually come with some kind of warranty.
Built Up Roofs
Built up roofing has been working for very long and is one of the original roofing materials. If you need a top quality roofing option that will last on your roof around 25 years, this is a solid choice. It holds in place because the mixture of material is tar and gravel. Their strength and dependability make them a good choice to choose from. Call 832-704-2817 and Hellenic Roofing & Construction can be here for you and go over the options.
Modified bitumen roofs remain over 20 years on your commercial roofing system. More and more commercial roofs are using this material on it because it is so dependable. A modified bitumen roof is seamless and that will be able to stop water from coming in. It will also keep your roof safe from hail and is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
A metal roof on your commercial structure is a solid option to pick from. It is often chosen by commercial buildings because it can stay on for around 70 years on your roof. We are experienced at metal roofing and are able to get the job finished right. Metal roofing has pros and cons to it that we can talk to you about and will want you to know. Fire, hail and strong weather are not a match to this roofing system and will stand strong with protection. Its long lasting strength is a reason that it is so commonly found on many commercial buildings and even is very common among residential homes. A roof coating is often necessary to have installed because otherwise it may become rusted or damaged. Commercial metal roofing in Grand Prairie,TX is only a phone call away at 832-704-2817.
- Standing Seam Metal If your roof has to have something that can provide quality for many years, this is it.
- Steel Roofing Steel roofing is some of the best and top quality that you will find. Our professionals will put this on for you.
- Aluminum Roofing Do not add too much weight on your roof, an aluminum roof is lighter and will keep you safe.
- Stone Coated Steel Keep your roof protected with steel, but showcase the beautiful look of stone coated steel.
- Corrugated Metal If you want a roof that will provide you protection, a corrugated metal roof can do that.
- Metal Shingle Metal shingles look like traditional shingles but are able to give you the strength and protection that a metal roof would provide you.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Mechanical lock metal roofs are able to protect your commercial roof.
- Snap Lock Metal The locks in this roof come together to make a locking effect that is durable and will make the roof hold really still and strong.
- Copper Roof Copper roofing will look great and keep it safe as well.