Searching for a dependable commercial roofing company in Fort Worth,TX, can seem to be a difficult task. When you choose a roofing team, you should always be able to count on them. Commercial roofing is typically bigger than a residential job so it is important that it is done correctly. We want to make certain that you are fearless in our abilities from the beginning and that our roofing contractors can provide you the type of quality that you are looking for. We are a top quality roofing company and because of that, all of our roofing contractors are fully trained, certified, and licensed to do their jobs. We always put the customer first because we know that you are the only reason we are doing this. We want to give you a top quality, sturdy roof that you can depend on so that whenever there is a problem in the future, you don’t question whether to call us for assistance.
We will make certain, as your commercial roofing company, that we are able to provide you all of your commercial roofing desires. The roofers on our team have the ability to do anything from commercial metal, to roof coatings and industrial roofing. We are always improving our skills by remaining up to date with the newest roofing technology so that we can bring you the best. We will always do our best to bring you the best, because we believe that you deserve that. We provide 24/7 emergency services for you in the instance that something occurs and it is out of regular business hours. Sometimes roofing emergencies occur and you might not know who to call, but we are here to make sure that you are always taken care of. Give Hellenic Roofing & Construction a ring at 832-704-2817 and make us your commercial roofing company.
Sometimes people do not pay attention to their roofs and end up missing out on smaller repairs. These repairs need to be looked at so that they do not end up becoming something larger than it needs to be. One of the problems with this is that the problems that are there, will just continue to get bigger. You may think you will have to have your entire roof replaced, but you might not have to. Not only is it less expensive to restore your roof, it is better for the environment as well because you are not wasting any parts of your roof. This process is done quite simply by inspecting the roof, power washing it, putting on the new material, and then re inspecting a final time. When it is possible, you can always attempt to restore your roof instead of replace it. Hellenic Roofing & Construction is here to make sure that you are taken care of to the best of our abilities.
- Silicone Roof A silicone roof is a great way to make sure that your roof is protected and cooled down.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage occurs on flat roofs because it has no where to go, but an acrylic roof coating will help that from occuring.
- Polyurea Roof When you need to coat your roof with something that will make it waterproofed, a polyurea roof is what you should choose.
- Elastomeric Roof You will appreciate the protection that an elastomeric roof will provide you without the chipping or cracking.
- Commercial Roof Restoration A roof restoration can be an choice and if it is, you will see how much more affordable it is.
There are a lot of different roof coatings out there that we also provide and will be able to keep your roof protected. Each roof coating is able to do a different thing and keep it protected in different ways. For example, an elastomeric roof is one of the most common types of roof coating and for a great reason. Some of them create a waterproof seal and others act as a reflective material so that the sun’s rays will reflect off and make your building cooler. This actually helps cool the roof and will make it cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter, reducing your energy bill in the end.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs are something that will require some additional protection in order to stay away from damage. Its flat top makes it difficult for water to slide off of it and will wind up just sitting on top of it. When water stays on top of the roof for a long amount of time, it will end up causing damage and if there is already damage to the roof, it will only cause more damage. It is a wise choice to have a roof coating put on so that it is waterproof. There are many choices that you can pick from that will all be able to keep your roof protected and lasting as long as possible. You will still be able to go on your roofing system and it will be safe from things like water and dirt.
- Single Ply Roofing Single ply roofing is a fantastic way to keep your roof protected and offer something that is safe and simple to have out on your flat roof.
- Modified Bitumen Modified bitumen roofing makes a seal that seals out water and dirt to keep your roof safe.
- Commercial Roof Repair Making sure that your commercial roof is repaired, will help you avoid problems down the road.
- Flat Roof Repair A flat roof repair can be done by a professional roof contractor and will be able to help prevent your roof from needing a replacement in the end.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing can go on a commercial roof or onto a residential roof.
TPO / Single Ply
A common option among single ply roofing are TPO roofing systems because they are very strong. It has white reflective cooling abilities to keep the heat away from your roofing system. This will make the roof cooler and in doing that, it can lower the energy bill in your home. The warranty will keep you covered, but the actual roofing material will last between 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
For flat and slightly sloped roofing systems, the built up roof is one of the originals. This is a dependable option and can remain on your building for around 25 years. The roof is made up of gravel and tar that hold it in its place. Their strength and longevity make them a top choice to choose from. When you have to go through the varying options you have, call Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817.
Modified bitumen roofing systems remain over 20 years on your commercial roof. These systems are popular because people are realizing that they are extremely dependable. The advantages of a modified bitumen roof are that they can be seamless and that in itself is a nice option because it makes certain that nothing is coming through and creating damage. More pros are that it is fire resistant and it is strong enough to be resistant to hail and major weather.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial roofs are a nice place to install metal and keep it protected. It is often chosen by commercial buildings because it will last for around 70 years on your roof. We have great professionals that have done metal roofing for a long time. There are pros and cons that go along with metal roofing though that will want to be known about ahead of time. Fire, hail and strong weather are no match to this roof and will stay strong with protection. This material is picked usually because it is so long lasting. One negative to this roofing is that it often times will have to have a roof coating in order to continue it lasting as long as possible without rusting. Call 832-704-2817 for commercial roofing in Fort Worth,TX.
- Standing Seam Metal If you would like a roof that will last you for a long time, a standing seam metal roof can do that.
- Steel Roofing Steel roofing is some of the best and strongest that you will discover. Our professionals can put this on for you.
- Aluminum Roofing Aluminum roofing is light and will still be able to give your commercial building the protection you want.
- Stone Coated Steel Stone coated steel is a nice way to make certain your roof is solid, but also looks good as well.
- Corrugated Metal Make sure that your roof looks good but still keeps your commercial building or home safe.
- Metal Shingle When you like the look of shingles, but you would like something tougher, this is a good choice.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof If you would like to keep your roof protected and lasting as long as possible, a mechanical lock metal roof will do the trick.
- Snap Lock Metal The locks in this roof come together to make a locking effect that is durable and will make the roof hold really still and strong.
- Copper Roof If you want something a bit different on your roof, copper roofing will add the pop you want.