Occasionally it is difficult to discover a top quality commercial roofing company in Flower Mound,TX. You need to be able to count on your roofing team to always take care of you. It is important that your commercial roofing job is done correctly and by a professional because these jobs tend to be much bigger. We would like to make sure that you are confident in our services from the beginning and that our roofing contractors can provide you the type of quality that you are searching for. We are a top quality roofing company and because of that, all of our roofing contractors are completely trained, certified, and licensed to do their jobs. We always place the customer first because we know that you are the only reason we are doing this. We would like to give you a top quality, solid roof that you can depend on so that whenever there is a problem in the future, you never hesitate to reach out to us for assistance.
As a commercial roofing company, we are here so that we can bring you dependable roofing services every time. Everything from industrial roofing to single ply and roof coatings is able to be accomplished by our professional roofers. Even though we have been doing this for a long time, we are consistently paying attention and learning the newest skills to get better for you. We will always do our best to give you the best, because we think that you should have that. When you need something like 24/7 emergency services, we offer them to make certain you are covered. Sometimes roofing emergencies occur and you might not know who to call, but we are here to make sure that you are always taken care of. When you call Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817, we will be there for you as your commercial roofing company.
People often forget about their roofing systems and do not end up getting them repaired. When they do that, they run the risk of missing out on small repairs. One of the problems with this is that the issues that are there, will just continue to get larger. You may think you will have to have your entire roof replaced, but you might not have to. Getting your roof replaced is a great option that will end up being cheaper than a replacement and also, less wasteful. This process is done quite easily by inspecting the roof, power washing it, putting on the new material, and then re inspecting at the end. If it is something that can be accomplished on your roof, you should think about getting your roof restored in place of having an entire roof restoration. Hellenic Roofing & Construction is available to make certain that you are taken care of to the best of our abilities.
- Silicone Roof Get your roof cooler than it has been with a silicone roof that can supply you protection.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage can be prevented and not happen anymore when you decide to get an acrylic roof.
- Polyurea Roof A flat roof can often times collect water on it, but a polyurea coating is able to keep that from occuring.
- Elastomeric Roof Avoid the cracking and chipping of other roofs with an elastomeric roof that will keep it waterproofed and strong all through its life.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Restoring your roof is not only less expensive than having a replacement, but it is less wasteful as well and will keep your roof protected.
We provide a lot of roof coatings that will be able to assist in keeping your roof safe and lasting longer than ever before. Each roof coating is different and will be able to protect your roof in different ways. We have a coating called elastomeric and it is very popular and won’t let you down. These roof coatings will be able to create a waterproof seal and some even have reflective materials to keep the sun’s harsh rays from overheating the rooftop. This actually helps cool the roof and will make it cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter, reducing your energy bill in the end.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs are something that will require some additional protection in order to avoid damage. Its flat top makes it difficult for water to slide off of it and will end up just staying on top of it. When water stays on top of the roof for a long amount of time, it can end up causing damage and if there is previous damage to the roof, it will only make it worse. It is a smart plan to get a roof coating put on your commercial flat roof to keep it protected from these kinds of things. With so many options to choose from, we can go over them with you and see which one works the best. You will still be allowed to go on your roof and it will remain safe from things like water and dirt.
- Single Ply Roofing Talk to us about single ply roofing and allow us to show you how much it will keep your roof safe.
- Modified Bitumen Modified bitumen roofing makes a bond that seals out water and dirt to keep your roof safe.
- Commercial Roof Repair If you want a commercial roof repair, we have the professionals that can handle it for you.
- Flat Roof Repair If your flat roof needs a repair, it is crucial to get it repaired to avoid more problems.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing is a great option if you would like something on your roof that will work to reflect the sun and reduce your energy bill from it.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing is a common choice of single ply roofing, mostly because of its strong protection and its reflective white membranes. Because of its white reflective abilities, it has the ability to reflect the light off of the roof and keep the roof from getting too hot. This will keep the roof cooler and in doing that, it can lower the energy bill for your home. The warranty will keep you covered, but the actual roofing material should last between 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
The built up roof is one of the original commercial systems used for flat and slightly sloped roofs. This is a dependable choice and can remain on your roof for around 25 years. The roof is created from gravel and tar that hold it in its place. This is a great option for your flat roof because of its overall strength and protection. When you need to go through the different choices you have, call Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817.
Getting a modified bitumen roof is a good option for your commercial flat roof because these roofing systems tend to last for simply over 20 years. They have turned into a popular roofing system for commercial buildings because they are really dependable. The pros of a modified bitumen roof are that they can be seamless and that in itself is a nice option because it makes sure that nothing is coming through and causing damage. More pros are that it is fire resistant and it is tough enough to be resistant to hail and crazy weather.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Metal roofing on your commercial building is a great way to make your roof safe for a long time. It has remained so common all this time because it can last up to 70 years on your roof. We have experienced professionals that have done metal roofing for a long time. Just like with all roofs, there are pros and cons that you will want to pay attention to. This material is perfect for withstanding strong weather and hail, but it additionally is resistant against fires. When you want something that will last a long time, this is a solid choice. A roof coating is often necessary to have installed because otherwise it may become rusted or damaged. Commercial metal roofing in Flower Mound,TX is just a quick call away at 832-704-2817.
- Standing Seam Metal A standing seam roof is able to last you around 70 years and keep your roof remaining fantastic for as long as it lasts.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is something that is able to last on your roof through even the heaviest weather.
- Aluminum Roofing Don’t add too much weight on your roof, an aluminum roofing system is lighter and will protect you.
- Stone Coated Steel Stone coated steel is a perfect way to be sure your roof is solid, but also looks good as well.
- Corrugated Metal Provide your roof with something strong that will look great.
- Metal Shingle When you enjoy the look of shingles, but you want something stronger, this is a great option.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof When you would like to keep your roof protected and lasting as long as it can, a mechanical lock metal roof can do the trick.
- Snap Lock Metal The locks in this roof come together to make a locking effect that is strong and can make the roof hold really still and strong.
- Copper Roof A copper roof will bring an additional pop onto an already great looking roof.