Occasionally it is difficult to discover a top quality commercial roofing company in Euless,TX. You need to be able to rely on a team of roofers to get your roof where you would like it to be without any issues. It is important that your commercial roofing job is finished right and by a professional because these jobs tend to be much bigger. From the very beginning, we will make sure to keep you in the loop on everything that occurs with your roofing system. We are a high quality roofing company and because of that, all of our contractors are completely trained, certified, and licensed to do their jobs. We value you as a customer because you are the reason we are in business. Don’t ever hesitate to give us a call because we will make certain we are there to get the job taken care of.
We will be certain, as your commercial roofing company, that we are able to give you all of your commercial roofing needs. Our expert roofers are able to do anything from single ply roofing, roof coatings, and metal roofing, to industrial roofing projects like schools and hospitals. We believe in always improving\bettering our skills no matter how much we already know, so that we can provide you with the best. In all that we do, we will make sure to provide you the best because that is what you deserve. We offer 24/7 emergency services for you in the instance that something occurs and it is out of regular business hours. Sometimes roofing emergencies occur and you may not know who to call, but we are here to make certain that you are always taken care of. Phone 832-704-2817 and make Hellenic Roofing & Construction your commercial roofing company.
Often people don’t pay attention to their roofs and end up missing out on smaller repairs. When they do that, they run the risk of not knowing about the smaller repairs. One of the biggest problems is that rust can occur and holes will just get bigger if these problems sit. The immediate thought is to have the whole roof replaced, but that isn’t always the best choice. Not only is it less expensive to restore your roof, it is better for the environment as well because you are not wasting any parts of your roof. The process is much easier than a full replacement because the roof is inspected, power washed, redone, and then looked at again to be sure that it is correct. To avoid all of the time and cost of getting a new roof, consider getting a roof restoration instead. Our team here at Hellenic Roofing & Construction, are available to assist you in any way that we can and give you the best roof possible.
- Silicone Roof Keep your roof safe with a silicone roof coating that will assist in keeping it cool.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roofing system will be able to protect from heavy foot traffic and stay protected from water damage that can often happen to flat roofing systems.
- Polyurea Roof If you need to coat your roof with something that can make it waterproofed, a polyurea roof is what you want to pick.
- Elastomeric Roof You will appreciate the protection that an elastomeric roof will give you without the chipping or cracking.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Restoring your roof is not only cheaper than having a replacement, but it is less wasteful as well and will keep your roof safe.
The roof coatings that we offer will be able to keep your roof protected and lasting for even longer than usual. Every roof coating is different and is able to protect your roof in different ways. One of our more popular cooling materials is elastomeric and it has become that way for a very good reason. They all do different things like reduce your energy bill from the reflective material or creating a waterproof seal. This actually helps cool the roofing material down and will keep it cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter, lowering your energy bill in the end.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs require a little more assistance than a lot of other roofs. Its flat top makes it hard for water to run off of it and will wind up just staying on top of it. Water may get onto your roof and then not have somewhere to go so it can end up causing damage. It is a wise choice to have a roof coating installed on so that it becomes waterproof. There are a lot of choices that you can choose from that will all be able to keep your roof protected and lasting as long as possible. You will still be able to go on your roofing system and it will remain safe from stuff like water and dirt.
- Single Ply Roofing Talk to us about single ply roofing and allow us to show you how much it can keep your roof protected.
- Modified Bitumen This material is simply becoming more and more common because of the strength and protection.
- Commercial Roof Repair If you want a commercial roof repair, we have the professionals that can handle it for you.
- Flat Roof Repair Water damage happens all of the time on flat roofs so if you want a repair, give us a call.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing is great because it will reflect the sun off of your roof, lowering your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing is a common choice of single ply roofing, mainly because of its strong protection and its reflective white membranes. It has white reflective cooling abilities to keep the heat away from your roofing system. This can keep the roof cooler and in doing that, it will lower the energy bill in your home. The great part about these roofing systems is that they will last around 22-30 years and usually come with some type of warranty.
Built Up Roofs
One of the beginning; roofing materials that works great on your commercial building is a built up roof. They will last around 25 years and are a great choice because of their dependability and because they look fantastic on your roof. The material provided is typically made from a mixture of tar and gravel to keep it from moving. Their strength and longevity make them a top choice to pick from. Phone 832-704-2817 and Hellenic Roofing & Construction can be there for you and go over the choices.
Getting a modified bitumen roof is a good choice for your commercial flat roof because these roofing systems tend to last for easily over 20 years. Because of their reliable track record, they have become a more common roofing system than ever before. The advantages of a modified bitumen roof are that they are seamless and that in itself is a nice option because it makes sure that nothing is seeping through and causing damage. More pros are that it is fire resistant and it is tough enough to be resistant from hail and crazy weather.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Picking a metal roof is a great choice for your commercial roof. It is commonly used by commercial buildings because it will last for around 70 years on your roof. You do not need to worry about your roof because our professionals have been doing metal roofing for a long time. There are pros and cons that come along with metal roofing though that should be known about ahead of time. Fire, hail and major weather are not a match to this roof and will stay strong with protection. Its long lasting strength is the reason that it is typically found on a lot of commercial buildings and even is very popular among residential homes. Some cons of a metal roofing system are that it should be coated to keep it lasting as long as possible. If you have been needing commercial metal roofing in Euless,TX, call 832-704-2817, right away.
- Standing Seam Metal If your roof needs something that will offer protection for a lot of years, this is it.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof will be able to withstand even the toughest weather and rain.
- Aluminum Roofing A lightweight roofing system that won’t weigh down the building, but can still provide you that coverage you want, is an aluminum roof.
- Stone Coated Steel If you want the protection that steel provides for you, but a look that is more blended in like stone, this is a great choice.
- Corrugated Metal If you need a roof that will offer you safety, a corrugated metal roof can do that.
- Metal Shingle Metal shingles appear like traditional shingles but will be able to provide you the strength and protection that a metal roof would provide you.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof When you would like to keep your roof covered and lasting as long as it can, a mechanical lock metal roof will do the trick.
- Snap Lock Metal Find a roof that locks together and is able to keep your roof safe.
- Copper Roof If you would like something a bit different on your roof, copper roofing will add the pop you want.