Finding a dependable commercial roofing company in Colleyville,TX, can seem to be a difficult task. If you choose a roofing team, you should always be able to count on them. It is important that the job is done correctly because commercial roofing tends to be a lot bigger than a residential roofing job. We do anything we can to be sure that you feel good about picking us for your roofing job. The contractors on our team are trained, certified, and licensed because we are a high quality commercial roofing company that will not let you down. We appreciate you as a customer because you are the reason we are in business. We want to make certain that we always provide you a top quality roof so that you can depend on us for every one of your roofing needs, later on.
As a commercial roofing company, we make sure that we can bring you quality roofing services each time. We can do everything, whether it be single ply roofing, industrial roofing projects like schools and hospitals, or roof coatings and metal work. Although we have been doing this for a long time, we are consistently paying attention and discovering the newest skills to be better for you. We will always do our best to bring you the best, because we believe that you should have that. Another service that we offer to be sure you are always taken care of, is 24/7 emergency service If there is an emergency with your roof, we are the ones to get ahold of. If you get ahold of Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817, we will be there for you as your commercial roofing company.
Small repairs can turn into bigger ones if they are not taken care of and your roof isn’t payed attention to. That is why it is important to make certain that you look at your roof every once in a while to avoid these issues. One of the problems with this is that the problems that are there, will just continue to get bigger. You may think you will have to have your entire roof replaced, but you might not need to. Having your roof replaced is a good option that will wind up being cheaper than a replacement and additionally, less wasteful. The process is much easier than an entire replacement because the roof is inspected, power washed, redone, and then inspected again to be certain that it is perfect. To stay away from all of the time and cost of having a new roof, think about having a roof restoration instead. Hellenic Roofing & Construction is available to make sure that you are taken care of to the best no matter what.
- Silicone Roof Keep your roof safe from a silicone roof coating that will help keep it cool.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roof will be able to protect from a lot of foot traffic and stay safe from water damage that will often occur on flat roofing systems.
- Polyurea Roof When you need to coat your roof with something that can make it waterproofed, a polyurea roof is what you want to pick.
- Elastomeric Roof When you need a roof that can stand the test of time without chipping and cracking, this will do it.
- Commercial Roof Restoration A roof restoration can be a great option and if it is, you can see how much cheaper it is.
The roof coatings that we provide are able to keep your roof safe and lasting for even longer than usual. Roof coatings are all different and every one has the ability to keep your roof safe or covered in another way. One of our most common cooling materials is elastomeric and it has grown into that for a very good reason. Some of the roof coatings make the roof waterproof and some others can reflect the sun and reduce your energy bill. With their energy saving capabilities and because they can make your roof last longer for a long time, a roof coating is a great choice to think about.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs are something that will require some additional protection in order to stay away from damage. These roofs wind up becoming damaged because if something like water or debris get on it, it has nowhere to go. If water stays on the roof, it will cause damage because it has nowhere to run off at. To stay away from issues like water damage, you will want to put a roof coating on it that will protect it. With so many choices to pick from, we can go through them with you and see which one works the strongest. You will still be able to walk on your roof and it will be safe from stuff like water and dirt.
- Single Ply Roofing A single ply roof is simply installed and is able to keep your roof safe for many years.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is great because the seams are melted together to make a barrier so that the roof becomes fully waterproofed.
- Commercial Roof Repair If you have a problem with your commercial roof and want a repair, call on our roofing professionals.
- Flat Roof Repair Water damage happens all of the time on flat roofs so if you need a repair, give us a ring.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing can go on a commercial roof or onto a residential roof.
TPO / Single Ply
If you are wanting a strong roofing system that is popular for its depenibility, TPO is a solid choice. It has white reflective cooling capabilities to keep the heat off your roofing system. It can reflect the light and keep the roof cooler, thus reducing your energy bill. The nice part about these roofing systems is that they can last between 22-30 years and usually come with some kind of warranty.
Built Up Roofs
For flat and mildly sloped roofing systems, the built up roof is one of the beginning roofs. They are reliable and can last around 25 years on your roof. The material provided is typically created from a combination of tar and gravel to keep it from moving. These roofs are very sturdy and are perfect for flat roof protection. Hellenic Roofing & Construction can assist you with all of the varying options you may have, just call 832-704-2817.
For a roofing system that will stay over 20 years, a modified bitumen roof is a solid option. More and more commercial roofs are using this material on it because it is durable. A modified bitumen roof is seamless and that will be able to stop water from coming in. More advantages are that it is fire resistant and it is tough enough to be resistant from hail and crazy weather.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial roofs are a great place to put metal and keep it protected. It has stayed so popular all this time because it can last up to 70 years on your roof. Our professional roofers are experts in metal roofing, having done them a lot of times. There are good and bad things with every roof, and metal is no exception. This material is perfect for withstanding heavy weather and hail, but it additionally is resistant against fires. It lasts for a long time and that is why many people decide on this material. A roof coating is often necessary to have installed because otherwise it may become rusted or damaged. Call 832-704-2817 for commercial roofing in Colleyville,TX.
- Standing Seam Metal Give your roof something that can last you around 70 years.
- Steel Roofing When you want a roof that can protect you, steel is a top option.
- Aluminum Roofing Aluminum roofing is lightweight and can still be able to provide your commercial building the protection you deserve.
- Stone Coated Steel If you want the protection that steel gives you, but a look that is more natural like stone, this is a good option.
- Corrugated Metal Provide your roof with something strong that will look nice.
- Metal Shingle When you like the look of shingles, but you want something tougher, this is a great option.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Mechanical lock metal roofs are there to keep safe your commercial roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Find a roof that locks together and is able to keep your roof safe.
- Copper Roof Copper roofing can look great and keep it safe as well.